I happen to know first hand that the documentary wasn't anywhere near complete and Tim's health factored into the fact that nothing ever came of it.
I don't believe the footage is destroyed. James O'Brian has some (if not all) of it and he's the one who gave the 2002 documentary some of the footage to use. I have the video of Moz performing with Bowie as well as a post concert interview, both are rough edits with timecodes. It would be nice if someone did something with all that stuff one day.
Last edited by Tom; June 1, 2012 at 07:50 PM.
"Morrissey is wearing a pair of vintage jeans and sipping from a can of Red Bull."Mon Coeur ne bat que pour Morrissey
Hello Everyone, I know I've not been around here for SO long but can anyone help track down a copy of this show at the hollywood bowl? It would be highly appreciated, thank you.
Viva, do you have either or both of the 2002 Royal Albert Hall gigs you could possibly throw my way
I have a boot of one of the shows (can't remember which night), but it's missing a few of the last songs of the set, including that excellent rendition of "Speedway" that was available for a time on one of the ROTT singles
heres the 18th http://min.us/m0spj9abU
i shot and uploaded this show http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/sho...+vegas+drifter
g3t 4ee moZZ + sM1Th5 LiVE REcOrDIngs hEre > http://mozzbozz.tumblr.com/
i shot red lighning too http://www.morrissey-solo.com/thread...=red+lightning
You need to understand there is nothing "creepy" about my wanting to talk to her. Us Mazzy Star fans are a straved lot, you turd. Imagine an apocalypse that wiped out 95% of the human race, with the remaining 5% going underground for a long time. Or you could just take the easy way and watch "Book of Eli", where pretty much the same thing happens
That's what Mazzy's fanbase is like. You'd be dying for some common interaction to, if you appreciated their aural and spectral brilliance.
fuck it, what am I saying. Just PM me the goods and I'll drop the issue. Scout's honour
Royal Albert Hall
September 17, 2002
01.I Want The One I Can't Have
02. Hairdresser On Fire
04. Little Man, What Now?
05. The First Of The Gang To Die
06. Jack The Ripper
07. I Like You
09. Sister I'm A Poet
10. Alsatian Cousin
11. Everyday Is Like Sunday
12. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
13. Meat Is Murder
14. Irish Blood, English Heart
15. Late Night, Maudlin Street
17. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
mazzy starr are p. cool
"Maybe if I was an anarchist and had a signed copy of Kimono My House or something you'd sleep with me"
man, I'm probably too late, have spent the last hour on the web searching for the audio of this show. I would so appreciate if someone here could point me to an active link. really appreciated.