- he's got the sunset slot (always a much better atmosphere)
- he's headlining so there won't be 12,000 bored U2 fans waiting for him to get off
- as headliner he'll be able to do a longer set - yes, the full 75 mins!
- the pressure's off, no live TV as at Glasto
- no bad memories as with his last (2004) Glasto performance when he moaned the whole way though
- no massive bands being announced at the last minute on a rival stage (as with the frankly dire Radiohead tonight)
still, in an interview today, Eavis claims that Moz was 'very keen' to perform this year. he also says they wanted Kanye West but couldn't get him so asked Moz!
if Moz sticks to the best known songs (oh mother, there is a light, every day is, paris, this charming, alma etc) on the current setlist, I reckon he could still go down really well.
good luck, Moz!