Hawick, Scotland - Hawick Town Hall (June 21, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List: (may not be in correct order)

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Alma Matters / Speedway / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // This Charming Man

set list provided by Because

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing Morrissey for the first time on Saturday in York. I think the setlist is pretty good, I would love to hear How Soon Is Now?, Panic and Cemetrey Gates but obviously understand he has a massive back catalogue of hits! Just wondering if anyone has met Morrissey in person on this tour either before or after the show, just wondering if he is signing autographs for fans etc? Would absolutely love to meet him! Also what merchandise does he have on the tour? I have been regularly visiting this site to check how each gig has been going, but dont think those questions have been asked!

A stunning night. Typical small town hall, band were great, Moz on fine form and much more chatty than in Perth. Set list much as the tour so far in different order. Charming Man for encore.

I think there were only 750 people there. Statistically we may be here forever. :D

What a gig that was!! Absolutely class from start to finish. Just back now and the place was rocking, never seen the Toon Hall like that before. Similar setlist to other shows but mixed up his new songs and didn't do them all in a row. Charming Man was the encore. Think Morrissey enjoyed himself too! And to top it all off me and my Dad got his drumstick after the gig!!

good question Dunhill, what merch is being sold at these tours?

Sounds like whole families goes to see him now he is so old. It is like when football was killed by the family stands.

troll
Crowd shouted Kewpie Kewpie when Moz mentioned David Tseng and then swore (off the mic). I met David Bret briefly and he told me is writing a new book about Morrissey that is about his years in USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would hardly say whole families mate...im 21 and my Dad is nearly 60. Considering his first gig aged 15 was Jimi Hendrix it's an honour to go to any concert with him!

A very old dad and a very young son I guess he got you as a bonus then. A not very planned pregnancy during some midlife crisis.

troll

Well, since he lives in the states I would say he is coming back once work is finished in Europe. He must finance his gay lovers who we know are high maintenance.

I'm trying not-very-hard to stay away from here so I don't get too excited about seeing him on the 30th, and am definately failing! XD Was 'I know it's over' on the setlist tonight? I would do nearly anything to see that.

Yes because 38 is so old to give birth to your second child! Thought this was a Morrissey post-gig thread not a Jeremy Kyle forum!

troll
I wonder why people get excited about seeing him yet again. Watching an old fat man with tits from eating too much crisps. That's entertainment?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom