Hawick age restrictions

Sheridan Whiteside

Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Does anyone know if there is any age restriction to get into hawick tomorrow, the ticket states under 18's are permitted but i called the box office and he said it was over 14's only. But then he said if the ticket states under 18's i should be ok.

Dont wanna take my 8 year old from newcastle only to find out he cant get in......

Cheers

On the tickets it states under 18s permitted , so you should be fine . Me and the missus are also trvelling up from Whitley see you there

I reckon you will be fine, it's not like he is going on his own or anything! Hope you and your boy enjoy the gig in my lovely hometown!!

Please remember to keep your shirts/shoes on. I take it you will be all wearing the obligatory black and white top, just so everyone knows where you're from.

Bertie%2BDuttocks.jpg

So, which one of you was it in the queue sporting the lovely NUFC hat? (Despite it being warm). Shirt in the wash?

As the gentleman above you just posted dont start , and the picture you posted of a very average/poor actor from Newcastle says it all , as he is probably more famous than anyone from Sunderland .
Even Moz took the piss at the Empire a couple of years ago , so go find your keys and lock the door on the way out .

Back
Top Bottom