Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Joey Barton tweets about invitation to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury

Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 13

Default Article: Joey Barton tweets about invitation to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

desperate old morrrissey, he will grab at any straw that will keep him afloat, sad.

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Thug meet smug

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Prick meet Dick.

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Default Re: Article: Joey Barton tweets about invitation to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury

Joey Barton was sitting in a nice garden this afternoon.
    Does he live in Portugal, where he received the phone call, or is he there just for the training camp?
    I liked his twits of this afternoon, inspired me to work out a little.

If he invited to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury, does this mean that he would have been there anyway or that Morrissey gets him in through the guest list?

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Morrissey loves a boyish rogue. If discipline is needed he will surely deliver it, over the knee with you Joey lad.

0 Not allowed!

disappointing

Another publicity photo,designed to make morrissey look good.How sad that he has become so predictable.

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Perhaps Joey Barton is actually of interest to Moz? They are both complex characters...

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Cool Re: Article: Joey Barton tweets about invitation to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Perhaps Joey Barton is actually of interest to Moz? They are both complex characters...
    Don't be daft,he is of use to morrissey, the photo of them both side by side is all morrissey is interested in- a desperate attempt to make an old morrissey look cool,useful to morrisseys carefully orchestrated image.

0 Not allowed!

Be work of art or wear 1 goinghome's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Nearly all of the above comments are nasty, irresponsible and, I think, regrettable to right-thinking readers.

0 Not allowed!

My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 49

Default Re: Article: Joey Barton tweets about invitation to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury

Quote Originally Posted by goinghome View Post
    Nearly all of the above comments are nasty, irresponsible and, I think, regrettable to right-thinking readers.
    This. If I had clout I'd want to meet a few baseball players.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

Thumbs Up

"Joey Barton is a part of the 'Get Hooked on Fishing' campaign, designed to keep children out of trouble by encouraging them to take up fishing."

Bryan Ferry became "Bryan Ferret" for the hunting connection, but being involved in a 'fishing campaign' is apparently ok??

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Thug and 'complex character' are really not the same thing.

0 Not allowed!

orlando

Thug meet smug
    moron comments on morrissey-solo

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Joey Barton is a top guy. Morrissey is THE top guy. Why are there so many moronic, jealous and bitter people using this forum?

I knew as soon as I saw Barton's new quiff last season that he had to be into Moz and his tweets confirm it all. Stop hating and crawl back into your mundane lives.

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Joey is clearly a Smiths fan - playing their songs and quoting their lyrics. Is he really into modern day Morrissey stuff?

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Fair play to him, people on here would deem Joey 'Not worthy' to meet the great man
    But Moz clearly likes the' Hard Man' characters, so why not

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Wink Re: Article: Joey Barton tweets about invitation to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury

Joey Barton was sitting in a nice garden this afternoon.
    Does he live in Portugal, where he received the phone call, or is he there just for the training camp?
    I liked his twits of this afternoon, inspired me to work out a little.

If he invited to meet Morrissey at Glastonbury, does this mean that he would have been there anyway or that Morrissey gets him in through the guest list?
    Joey has previously tweeted that he is going glastonbury this year,..as is wayne rooney,...as am i

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Joey has previously tweeted that he is going glastonbury this year,..as is wayne rooney,...as am i
    Thank you for the reply and the information. It is cool that he gets the added bonus then to meet Morrissey!

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

I thought he said no meat at his concerts. I guess there's an exception for beefcake.

0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast