best tickets for the vegas show?

D

dynasty

what tickets do you guys reccomend i should get for the vegas show? thanks

> what tickets do you guys reccomend i should get for the vegas show? thanks

It's general admission. Get there early.

The kind that get you into the venue to see him. i hear it's rather small,so just about every seat will be a good one. just bring a steel folding chair and a bang of monkey shit. the chairs for if any assjack decides to crawl on your head because they feel they"have to" get on stage to touch him. The monkey dung is for when you clobber the guilty one(s),youc an beat him with it and then rub it in his face. This is a practice i highly recommend.

> The kind that get you into the venue to see him. i hear it's rather
> small,so just about every seat will be a good one. just bring a steel
> folding chair and a bang of monkey shit. the chairs for if any assjack
> decides to crawl on your head because they feel they"have to"
> get on stage to touch him. The monkey dung is for when you clobber the
> guilty one(s),youc an beat him with it and then rub it in his face. This
> is a practice i highly recommend.
Did anyone hear about the intercepted phone call that bin Ladden is planning an attack on Vegas(www.drudgereport.com) I hope Mozman didn't hear about it because thats why he isn't going to the East Coast.

> Did anyone hear about the intercepted phone call that bin Ladden is
> planning an attack on Vegas(www.drudgereport.com) I hope Mozman didn't
> hear about it because thats why he isn't going to the East Coast.

but morrissey was spotted in NYC just a month or so ago!

Are you sure it's general admission? Some people say its only general admission if you got floor seats! My tickets say section 200 and what row and what seats! Are mine still general admission? They dont say so! Please Help!

> but morrissey was spotted in NYC just a month or so ago!

> Are you sure it's general admission? Some people say its only general
> admission if you got floor seats! My tickets say section 200 and what row
> and what seats! Are mine still general admission? They dont say so! Please
> Help!

i'm so glad you asked because i am the booking representative of every venue in the united states and canada. no, not just house of blues. i can tell you even about the backwater dives in the middle of Montana.

and it seems to me you have purchased tickets that gave you a seat number. if there are seats within the venue, you are supposed to find first the row, and then the corresponding seat number. this is assuming the row and seat number on the ticket correspond with a seat actually in the venue. if there are no seats, you can stand wherever you like. unless, of course, they have squares marked out on the ground telling you to stand in that one spot.

either way, what are you going to do about it? find a scalper, perhaps and buy marked up tickets and then sell your tickets to someone else? surely no fan who is in the pit is going to exchange tickets.

> Help!

I would like to know also because I didn't get an option to choose floor and was just given seats. SOme people say its general admission, but ive called House of Blues and can't get a response from them either.

> I would like to know also because I didn't get an option to choose floor
> and was just given seats. SOme people say its general admission, but ive
> called House of Blues and can't get a response from them either.

there are floor SEAT tickets and floor 'GA' tickets. i guess its all a matter of luck in which tickets pop out first. i got mine via internet and first got seats. bought 2 more and got GA floor.

> Help!

if you look at the seating chart for the house of blues, you will notice that your 'section 200' is in the balcony level.

If it's house of Blues

> what tickets do you guys reccomend i should get for the vegas show? thanks

Depends. There is assigned seating upstairs with pretty much a bird's nest view of the show. Straight away isn't bad. If you don't like the crowd, then I recommend this or get there early and camp out near the railing.

Otherwise, downstairs is general admission. It's small so there isn't really a bad seat in the house.

BE CAREFUL. If you want to be downstairs, make sure on which ticket you purchase. If you use ticketmaster, and choose best available, it will give you the more expensive ticket upstairs. You can still watch the show down below, but you just pay more for the same thing.

Re: If it's house of Blues

If you're really interested, I have video from both vantage points.

Back
Top Bottom