Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

My exterminator tells me that the Billy Bob Thornton version of The Alamo, or "the newer" version, was more TRUE to the original story than the older version. He said you wouldn't think it to be the case but it is. But he prefers the original. But the newer one was truer. And a child told me this should make me cry but it doesn't because I figured that out months ago. :straightface:

You owe my weird exterminator Jim dinner out and a night on the town. I didn't shake his hand and he was very flustered by this. He comes back in 10 days, I'll shake it then. Jesus!

I didn't NOT shake his hand, I just closed my body language in so he didn't ask but you could tell he wanted to so bad.

He's encouraging me to start my mission project of The Winds. In the fourth grade in California, every student has to build a replica diorama/model of a California Mission. Since the Winds is a courtyard, I want to make a replica to scale of it, but in the style of a California Mission. :p Like there would be horses parked out by the garages and the pool would be the well and common area, there'd be priests and indians walking around. It would be a-MAAAAAAAAAAY-zing! I have all these other projects lingering though.

Last edited:
I saw so many plates signs. I kept thinking it was LA. There was going to be huge release.

I almost got hit by a car. :eek: It's like she was looking straight at me. I think she was texting. It wouldn't have been a big deal because she was accelerating from a stop and didn't have a lot of momentum but it scared the crap out of me.

Nepal is a self-healing mat. I have to go garden and work on this, saving people and animals. I saw this coming for a week. I almost tweeted it but I get shy bc my real friends worry about my darktweets and text to see if I'm alright. :o

I should start a twitter account not linked to my email.

http://news.yahoo.com/strong-earthquake-felt-nepals-capital-063242616.html

So the Executive Editor of Harper Books just retweeted me. I should probably think about scrubbing my account of all the bizarre mind babies and present my real self instead of my mystical self. :eek: I forgot people search names. I shoulda made the "a" and @. Awww @ Amber. :p

17267285852_0a84d4a4df_b.jpg

I think a lot of my sarcastic humor gets lost in translation on the internet. :( Is it over the I can have my town back thing? I was f***ing JOKING.

Don't. f***ing. Touch.

I have to keep people alive while others search for them. Don't scare me off.

I'm still sick and really tired, I just want to be in my safe place w the mozbies.

I can't even describe how agitated I feel right now. Flashes of so much fear and pain. It's not fun.
I don't want to go out. I have to go out. I want to be sleeping to NyQuil.

I think I'm answering questions I chose not to hear. They're good answers though.

Confession: I am the shortstop narc. Security loves me. Someone PISSSED in the photo booth. I was on it like a nerd.

- - - Updated - - -

Pros? They know me and I don't need to bring my ID. ONE LESS THING IN MY POCKET LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Regular door guy has a gluten allergy. I brought him a loaf of Udis and Amish butter. That's the caring Amers delivers. Amen.

ARE EE ESS PEA ee SEA TEA FIND OUT WHat IT MEANS TUMMY.

- - - Updated - - -

You f***ers wil learn some bird before I retire. Mark my sword.

- - - Updated - - -

I watched a guy shoot pool with a girl with HUGE titties. She sucked. He valantly shot her balls in on the way out of his turn. If any of you f***ers do that I will kick yer f***en ass and GOD will help. Mark my sword.

Eff why (all seeing) EYE: While you enjoy your week in first world comfort, there will be people suffering compound fractures starving and dehydrated next to loved ones they will witness die in front of them who can HEAR workers pull away rubble, powerless to move or even whimper. They will be found seven days from today. And they will wait with faith they will be found. So complain about traffic, slow internet, music you don't like...Nepalese men, women and child wait for a slab of brick to be lifted from a limb.

Someone said he was spotted at SAKs fifth avenue? I can't even watch past the halfway mark, it's just too Brokeback Mountain for me. :( Glad he's happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although...he has some airport/travelling alibi. I don't even think he joined in on this one, I felt alone. I bet his flight was freaky as f*** though. I had WEIRD ass dreams that night afterward. Poor guy, stuck in a plane during a huge trick?

That moment when you win...but winning means you lose. :o I win at reading!

The drama llama visited The Winds today. :squiffy: I just mediated a bitchy little spat between people who live together.

AGHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet one more relationship in my life where the SON ISN'T ALLOWED TO TALK!!!!! I was losing my mind. So was he. I'm giving him my Benz, end of story.

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/exotic-animal-smuggling/

I channel animals. :D

THat argument I mediated was over animal tanks and cages that stunk. THen one of the ladies was like an animal and told the other lady she hoped horrible things happened to her, likely while she was being stuffed into a suitcase with a bunch of other animals. Or saved from the suitcase. It was BIZARRE, the whole day.

Last edited:
A.L. Martin(o) and Steve Barnett in the same interview? :D

steve-martin-c.d.-charlie-bales-roxanne.jpg

:highfive:

IN other news my backyard neighbor was evicted. Since people keep calling asking to be put on our waiting list :)squiffy:) I'm thinking of telling Glen to rent it for $5000 and give me a cut. :D I ALSO hope he doesn't rent it to someone with sinister intentions. I was singing "Oh Glen, don't rent to the wrong house tonight...." Hopefully the next track "I won't, hears you....." is an answer to my concern. :cool:

I have so much work to do, easy work I enjoy. And I currently feel a sense of dread, I just don't want to do it. :(

Get through it! We'll be here when it's over!

Back
Top Bottom