Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Thumb parent
Thumb parent
Thumb parent...thumbprint? :squiffy:

The button! Lol

Tech Talk with God!

Don't plant signs in the ghetto.

The goal of the Mystic is to as minion, separate himself from the chains of earthly construction (the Devil's pedastal) and be free.

ef3326d56094d21649a4b36c0156f9d7.jpg

Like Ripple yesterday. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is bumming me out. It's been on my mind for a few days, I've been trying to read and figure this one out but I'm a tad lost at the moment. Particularly alarming is that Barney started Sphynxing for the photo so it's Wheel of Fortune stuff.

15375233237_b1c1038d58_z.jpg

This is the base of my staircase. On the right is the leash hook and the Rockwell Font study I did in college. Georgia had a toy that kept repeating "Q is for Queen Bee." And a metal bin with my umbrella and dog poop bags and some gardening tools. On the left is a temporary wall where I put stuff up before I decide whether to frame it or where it should go, it's like art purgatory because it's often hidden behind the open front door so nobody sees it anyway. That Isis poster is there, I see they're now calling it ISID which is making my job a little less confusing, but that's a whole nuther post.

Do you see the painting below it? My bosses brought that back from Africa. From Ghana to be specific. Birthplace of Ebola. :straightface: Sue keeps begging me to put it up, I had it hidden in a closet hoping she'd forget. She didn't forget. Now Paul is all over me wanting to know where I'm going to put it. I kinda want to just burn the thing now, but it means so much to them that they brought it back all those miles in their suitcase.

Freaky, creepy, huh?

Thank GOD that can of Raid didn't ignite and explode WHILE I WAS IN THERE SHUTTING DOWN THE ELECTRICITY. THat's a f***ing missile.

14967404604_69be7b748b_z.jpg

15402036618_9e54d95aa8_z.jpg

I have a f***ing headache. f*** ALL OF YOU. :tears: :angry: Stupid butt tests. Go f*** yourself.

I walked into a room filled with black smoke. I breathed through my tshirt, but it didn't help because I feel like shit and my head is throbbing. The microwave plastic was burning. Next time I gotta have a mask before I go in, I had to turn off the electricity because the microwave sounded like it was going to explode and that's the protocol for a fire. I need a mask.

Here's the GREAT thing I want to comment on separate from your dumb element tests that he just passed...

The tenants are a mom, a dad and a daughter who just turned 5 two days ago. The dad was at home making taquitos before Monday Night Football, the mom took the daughter to run an errand. The daughter stopped at my door on the way out and wanted to say hi to Barney as always. Then they left, then it happened literally within minutes. The mom knew something great was up and got the baby out of the house to keep her safe while it happened. Alien brain great intuition. Usually they leave the daughter to run errands so as not to hassle with carseats and blah, she took the daughter to run errands.

The daughter's very, very scared. She keeps crying. I'll take Barney over to say hi.

There are babies crying everywhere. :squiffy: Just in case I don't technically hate it, I was just making a point.

Mine.

I learned a fun thing today.

One of my tenants is gay. He has a boyfriend who is around alot. A year ago I said we should put him on the lease, he said they weren;t technically an item and weren't living together and not to worry about. So his ceiling fan goes out and I go in with the electrician to replace it and find the room is full of reptiles. (We allow cats. That's it.) I get to talking to the boyfriend who tells me he actually does call this place home and that the snakes are his. (I won't nark on them.) When I say we need to put him on the lease he looks confused. He's DEAF. He lip reads. He has massive hearing aids that work a little bit but he's deaf. And he's 20. (This is why he was a secret I think, his boyfriend is 30, he may have been younger than 18 when they moved in, yada, yada, yada. Anyway, he tells me he "lives like a boy" and that he has no felonies and no credit, but I encourage him to fill out an app anyway so we can get him on the lease officially. Okay that's all boring. The COOL part is his snakes who he has trained since they were babies and who are his pride and joy. He has a dragon too but the electrician was in the way of his tank. So this one is a Python, top and bottom. She's a girl named Medusa.

15418982848_74f6cd0cc3_z.jpg

That's her face there peeking out from her nap.

15418465509_778ff42446_z.jpg

And this one he's VERY proud of, he's a California King Snake. THey kill Rattle Snakes, are impervious to their venom.

15602427231_18c3ec6118_z.jpg

Fight fire with fire, fight snakes with snakes. :cool: I love symbolic battle arsenal inventory. :D I also love knowing why sometimes he doesn;t say hi or wave when I wave to him. He can't hear me! :p Now I know.

Last edited:
I put most of my mind babies here. Sometimes they sneak out onto the mainpage, but I try not to. :D

10731119_10205205727406250_4195766372241312614_n.jpg

RIP Ziggy, an extended member of my animal family friends. He was old!!! On dialysis for the last year. Now he gets to rest. :sweet:

There's a reason Morrissey is often called a HIPPOcrit. Trouble Loves Thoeris. She goes by Taurt too. Or Taweret, anagram of WATER &. Earth and Water make the feminine symbolic principle complete.

(She births mind babies.)

a68.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing more surreal than participating in discussion of your own blueprints. :D

You should watch or recall if you've seen already, The Green Mile. John Coffee sucks the sickness out of someone, but takes it on and has to fight it in his body and cough it out as moths. That's why it's a trick not done often.

This movie is sooooo good.

Back
Top Bottom