Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Last edited by a moderator:
You wanna signature? I show you a mother f***ing signature and...

1. A Moby Dick reference. (f*** the Mariners)

2. A ἰχθύς ichthys reference. (Trout)

3. A baseball clip. (St. Mike ROBBED of his golden glove last year, still a mother f***ing champ)

4. 10-4 over and OUT. :cool:

LAASEA SUNBATHERS GOIN DOWN

*in the distance, a pin drops*

Erica Enders is leading Pro Stock this week. I guess she's going buy Erica Enders-Stevens, she must've got married to some guy named Stevens. :p

This is her a couple weeks ago busting a record. They call it pro-mod now, not sure why as pretty much all the stockcars are modified but whatevs.

I hate my new neighbors. (In the neighboring complex but we share a wall.) It used to be a Christian black woman and her teenage daughter who used to sing all the time and they had a bunny named Hip. Now it's this distracted Mexican couple with a toddler they ignore and an old chihuahua with it's balls that they just locked outside in the sun with no water for three hours. I slid some water and cookie under the fence. Now the toddler is taunting the chihuahua from the inside by smashing at the window he's scratching at. THe toddler just ripped a few vertical blinds off doing this (those things are expensive) and all this is happening becuase the parents are too busy watching TV to actually parent. If my dad caught me smashing a window or ruining the blinds, he'd whip my butt. He also wouldn't deny a dog water for hours on end. Or my mom even when she was blitzed.

I can't watch anymore. At least I gave him some water. I closed my blinds.

It's not a coincidence my bosses live on Parkfield. If I'm going to celebrate my Dia de los Muertos I better get my ass to the toybox. I keep bustin' my cars. :p

6 apartments have decorated their doors. (Sorry my signs arent as cool as rockandrolllifestylefunfacts! ) 3 of them have "Fall" decorations and 3 of them have "Halloween" decorations. All the Fall ones are EVEN numbered apartments and all the Halloween ones are ODD. :D

I have a Harry Potter bedroom under my staircase. It's where I store my keys and cleaning supplies. It's very well organized.

15404846761_c3566a7528_z.jpg

15407702382_16bded4650_z.jpg

Some songs remind me of the metaphorical Harry Potter Closet That I've lived in my whole life, keys, best butts, cleaning, down by the river of rape and renewal and forgiveness, over and over and over. It's hard to explain.

One of my fave live performances...Steve Shelley of Sonic Youth on drums. I thought I posted this here before but couldn't find it...watch her early stuff compared to later and she's an entirely different person. Prefer the "stage fright" version of Cat Power.

One of my fave live performances...Steve Shelley of Sonic Youth on drums. I thought I posted this here before but couldn't find it...watch her early stuff compared to later and she's an entirely different person. Prefer the "stage fright" version of Cat Power.

Yeah me too, last night she was weird, like methed out weird though I don't think that's her thing. And she syncopates the songs all weird, Metal Heart was unrecognizable last night.

I've seen her four times, the first was pointless, she just cried the whole night. The second time was better, she opened for the Pretenders and kept the lights off but you could tell she was in her soul spot and it worked. The third time she had just had that bout with massive face-swelling allergies requiring hospitalization, she was on a strict diet and had to cut out a lot of things. She sang like a f***ing siren, it was incredible. Last night she was real edgy and talky but it was like a paranoid schizo kind of talk that made me think it's time for a meds balance check, but I don't want to judge those "touched" by God because sometimes it's weird having to be amongst people, mush less be ON and perform for 18,000 of them, so I give her a solid pass for her weird stage shenanigans at the bowl. But I hear you, I like shy Chan more than wigged out Chan. Or Cat Power, whatever.

Ugh, that is an incredible performance. Her lower octaves are molasses, then when she yodels and cracks to the upper octave during the chorus? Heaven. She doesn't yodel these days. It could be because of legitimate throat/allergy issues. But it's lovely hearing her velvetty lower octaves. Worth the price of admission. The Pixies were alright. The encore sucked, they shoulda gone Velouria since the crowd was going nuts for California lyrics.

Metal Heart is another song caught on tape that is classic early stuff. Too lazy to go find it...sure you know what I speak of. A unique evolution this artist as you well know.

Metal Heart is another song caught on tape that is classic early stuff. Too lazy to go find it...sure you know what I speak of. A unique evolution this artist as you well know.

In the 90s I drove down to see her play at the Troubadour, (but I think it was the El Rey. She doesn't have a Chanipedia.) I was in full blown Cat Power adoration mode and so excited to hear her live, Moonpix burned a hole in my CD player. So she was having an off night and I was told that's expected, that she often pulls it together. Never. She started and stopped every song, Metal Heart being one of them. Never finished it. If memory serves didn't finish any songs, just cried and screamed MORE REVERB to the poor sound guy who was like THERE IS NO MORE REVERB, ITS YOU! even though he didn't say that out loud, but that was the mood of the crowd. So I drove 200 miles home having heard the first ten bars of six or seven classic songs. Now whenever I lose my shit and feel a situation is incomplete not because of my doing I scream MORE REVERB! to God, the soundboard technician in the sky. :sweet:

Last edited:

I had to go to Ikea tonight to buy three folding chairs for our three smokers so they can smoke away from all the asthmatics and babies. While there I finally bought a table. It's my first kitchen table, I've always used hand-me-downs, my table for the last few years was a card table borrowed from my boss that I'd have to break down and lend back to them on holidays. I looked at places other than Ikea which is to designers what lone filters are to lazy photoshoppers, but I really like the bamboo top that wasn't a veneer and the white legs with black chairs. I've had that table combo stored in the Pinterest of my brain for months now so I just did it. My problem is it's too big for the space with the wings out, but too small to use as a table with them down. Maybe I might put one down and park the chairs at 6 and 3, I'd have to ditch the place mats in that scenario. I dunno. I think I love it though.

15222262577_c9a62cd14c_z.jpg

15408535672_d5511c7116_z.jpg

I think I'll deal with this disaster tomorrow. I've got rugburn on my knees and allen wrench finger skin rash.

Shhhh don't wake the babies. Actually I gotta wake one of the babies to take him to pee. :D

15222303758_76ba849f08_z.jpg

I'd like to call a time out.

Okay, you got me. Oldest trick in the book is COINcidences.

15227534828_66122fb8e2_o.png

It looks like he's saying timeout but he's glyphing a hanged man. It's upside down because he's a polar bear, north and south are the same.

national-geographic-photo-contest-2014-photography-15.jpg

X7T3D00Z.jpg

This lil guy won a National Geographic photo contest this year, he's in Svalbord, Norway.

He's like, "Ummmmm, can you work on global warming? kthx."

I carry a blue purse because I love bloopers. Srsly. AFHV is one of my favorite shows. :o I hate when they FAKE them, like they chop down a tree and just happen to have a crappy car parked next to it and the camera rolling. I mean c'mon. We may be low class but we ain't dumb.

Back
Top Bottom