Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

I was so young once. I like who I am now though.

14770675221_1efcab5f14_c.jpg

Wait maybe this one is better. :p

14771544314_db020c475b_c.jpg

One day Evan dragged me into Silverado Creek and decided to do a photo shoot. I was in the wrinkly dirty clothes I wore at school all day. He was wooing me and I wasn't sure, not sure you can pick that up on my face.

14773554842_b925616387_c.jpg

You boys with your pens. That's an enormous rock clit to the left of me. :cool: I'd rather hang with Paula than Paleoliths any day.

14771544184_bda5a8d96e_c.jpg

Damn you shitty memories. The education was invaluable though.

Last edited by a moderator:
14774065435_1fc464081f_c.jpg
WPINOYB.jpg

This is the gold one. There's something going on with the negative space my hands make. i think if you put the two together it's a HA mirror, but I'm thinking there's a devil in the leaves, in his it's clone stamps. We're being St Michael. He has the sword or pen, I have the balance...

Michael.jpg

I could be wrong of course.

Last edited:
Her name popped in my head today. This is my voice teacher. I took opera lessons for a year from Sally Puente who lived about four houses behind the Pali. She seems a tad pitchy in this video, but when we were in a 15x15 bedroom with two chairs and an upright piano doing scales, it was like listening to a perfect tornado of sound. I stopped the lessons when my interests veered towards photography more than opera. The ghost of Mozart gave me permission to pursue building a darkroom. :o In the distance, an I becomes a we. :sweet:

You copied my trick using mechanical birds. You f***ing irresponsible shit. Stick to Enya Anon.

Your plane play has woken up your favorite puppet. You must be so proud.

That week I was tired and still recovering from surgery. I was agitated and didn't have anyone to read so I went to BJs for a mini pizza and a root beer. (We all want the toro to survive.) I saw a table of men literally giving each other high fives and laughing and carrying on like they were so awesome. Are you also following Gaza, Syria and Palestine? Do you not read the SOS that starts So safely with your software, all miles from the front line? You got yours, others don't matter so long as your crown spurts magnificent erected by little blue pills. This will haunt you in ways you've never been haunted. A third of that plane were children, their spirits are like baby rattlers, they don't have the ability to hold back their poison. God help you.

At the very least get the f*** off the board.

10341654_681787291912919_1915583012315402990_n.jpg

This is a nice sentiment and all but I mean...f***.

(The low class online version of I Have Forgiven Jesus. :p)

I think Art Hounds is about the Moirai duping the illuminaughty.

Fat Aunt Mabel is an anagram of AMBULANT FATE, or the muse that walks about the earth talking to Morrissey. He's a muse too, that's why he's so bitchy and particular.

16 is the age most countries allow a person to drive. It's the chariot morning and night, driving the cosmos. He cannot stand the fake world so he drives in the spiritual one. That driving can have a profound impact on the real world. This is a good thing.

10007294.jpg

I'm still working on it. I'm distracted by sacred heart drama.

Fates_tapestry.jpg

Her head split three ways and she touched based with the Moirai.

The-Bateleur-Oswald-Wirth_01.gif

The androgynous magician (like michael) is AMBULANT FATE working his magic. The Art Hounds are frustrated they can't spy his/her table because they are lust but she is love.

LOVE ==> AdORE ==> OpERA

She's waiting for her HA.

"I'm not a man, I'm not a man
No big fat locker-room hockey-jock laughing
I'm not a man
I'd never kill
Or ask my manager to have a security guard harm DavidT"

I was so young once. I like who I am now though.

14770675221_1efcab5f14_c.jpg

Wait maybe this one is better. :p

14771544314_db020c475b_c.jpg

One day Evan dragged me into Silverado Creek and decided to do a photo shoot. I was in the wrinkly dirty clothes I wore at school all day. He was wooing me and I wasn't sure, not sure you can pick that up on my face.

14773554842_b925616387_c.jpg

You boys with your pens. That's an enormous rock clit to the left of me. :cool: I'd rather hang with Paula than Paleoliths any day.

14771544184_bda5a8d96e_c.jpg

Rock Clit sounds like it would be a female punk rock group...

14774065435_1fc464081f_c.jpg
WPINOYB.jpg

This is the gold one. There's something going on with the negative space my hands make. i think if you put the two together it's a HA mirror, but I'm thinking there's a devil in the leaves, in his it's clone stamps. We're being St Michael. He has the sword or pen, I have the balance...

Michael.jpg

I could be wrong of course.

You may be on something here...

Back
Top Bottom