Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

I want to talk to an English person about Bird stuff, share notes. For instance today one of the daughter's of someone applying for an apartment had a bag of rocks. THey were collected rocks that were special to her. But they were basically a bag of stones. The english call pounds stones, right? So did she have a bag of money in English? Like the Magician has a coin or the Hanged man has coins...and where do you take cats and dogs? To the dollars? To the stones? To the pound? What to English people call hashtags...because it's a pound sign here. Did she have a bag of hashtags? My life would be SO MUCH MORE AMAZING if I had two things: a working automobile and a firm grasp of Cockney Rhyming Slang.

This is when I need someone to touch my shoulders softly and stroke my hair and say "Amieeeeeeee honey. Take you pill. Check off your chart. Brush your teeth and let's go to bed dear. No more thinking today. :sweet:"

I want to talk to an English person about Bird stuff, share notes. For instance today one of the daughter's of someone applying for an apartment had a bag of rocks. THey were collected rocks that were special to her. But they were basically a bag of stones. The english call pounds stones, right? So did she have a bag of money in English? Like the Magician has a coin or the Hanged man has coins...and where do you take cats and dogs? To the dollars? To the stones? To the pound? What to English people call hashtags...because it's a pound sign here. Did she have a bag of hashtags? My life would be SO MUCH MORE AMAZING if I had two things: a working automobile and a firm grasp of Cockney Rhyming Slang.

This is when I need someone to touch my shoulders softly and stroke my hair and say "Amieeeeeeee honey. Take you pill. Check off your chart. Brush your teeth and let's go to bed dear. No more thinking today. :sweet:"

Last edited by a moderator:

Easter. Every year it's the same panic one or two weeks ahead. Sue used to do an Easter basket for every kid, there were 13 at one point, very expensive, detailed baskets that I'd have to assemble, wrap and hide. Color-coded eggs for each child and a chart so they found only their color. All the candy had to be distributed evenly so nobody got shorted. This year someone talked to her and said "Let's make this 1000 times less complicated and give everyone in high school a gift card." So now I'm not needed in a freaked-out way, there's only 7 baskets. I still help with all the tables and chairs and food prep and act as waitress and clean up after, but the weight being lifted of doing six less baskets is weirdly ginormous. She doesn't even want me there until Tuesday. :squiffy: Traditionally Em and Gidge and I would go to the blessing of the animals on Saturday on Olvera Street, but I stupidly agreed to help my uncle move couches without realizing what the date was. Long story short stop, I like to unwind after all the pomp and circumstance of holiday when the peeps are all digested and the chocolate eggs found and my work is done and I've made Sue happy, it's nice dancing with girls in Easter dresses and it's a mellow night.

easter27a.jpg

Except I totally keep my shirt on. :D

Last edited:
Easter. Every year it's the same panic one or two weeks ahead. Sue used to do an Easter basket for every kid, there were 13 at one point, very expensive, detailed baskets that I'd have to assemble, wrap and hide. Color-coded eggs for each child and a chart so they found only their color. All the candy had to be distributed evenly so nobody got shorted. This year someone talked to her and said "Let's make this 1000 times less complicated and give everyone in high school a gift card." So now I'm not needed in a freaked-out way, there's only 7 baskets. I still help with all the tables and chairs and food prep and act as waitress and clean up after, but the weight being lifted of doing six less baskets is weirdly ginormous. She doesn't even want me there until Tuesday. :squiffy: Traditionally Em and Gidge and I would go to the blessing of the animals on Saturday on Olvera Street, but I stupidly agreed to help my uncle move couches without realizing what the date was. Long story short stop, I like to unwind after all the pomp and circumstance of holiday when the peeps are all digested and the chocolate eggs found and my work is done and I've made Sue happy, it's nice dancing with girls in Easter dresses and it's a mellow night.

easter27a.jpg

Except I totally keep my shirt on. :D
Wonderful!

My friend Miguel is on a retreat in India and just got there. This is the first pic he shared. :sweet:

1536721_10203659741234542_5059512409454847160_n.jpg

He's a professional photographer so the pics are going to be gooooooood. I love India.

OMG my neighbor BENJY! My grandfather is a six-year-old mexican boy! He keeps knocking on my door and saying hi and grabbing my hand and talking to me about programming! :eek:

I love a-ha moments. Just had a huge one.

:sweet: He's part of the source of my British alien bloodline. :cool: Do you like his tiara?

Benjamin_Rush_Painting_by_Peale.jpg

Benjy's older sister is named Amy. :sweet:

Good Friday came five days early, seal slaughter starts today. :tears: Those baby seals are Jesus.

10269409_10152116128527842_118497493463011262_n.jpg

Active principle:

I'm putting "adore knobs" in #12. "bonks love" So say I'm the "love" interest, I'm the seal. I'm also BONKing the love, so I'm the people slaughtering the seals. As I put these door knobs in I'm listening to music, crowning out, and thinking to myself "This is ridiculous, why am I doing this? I can't take it anymore." And if it works, one of the slaughterers will turn and tell his story that'll be picked up and more widely spread the incident like the bullfighter who stopped fighting one day. It's maximizing an opportunity to do active principle alchemy, but you have to become the enemy.

Please the feminists? ...orrrrrrrrr this:

I can't even describe how but today was "You're not shit. Peace!" and tons of concern about Barney on the floor. :D

My friends Passover Seder. I'd like to attend one some day as an adult. I've always been curious about Passover because both my maternal and paternal grandmothers lost their first sons just shortly after childbirth. Both are buried in the baby cemetery in San Gabriel Mission.

10246356_10102270851457305_5970141235317874745_n.jpg

My mom and dad are the eldest, but technically not. They both have passed older brothers. Strange coincidence. As a result my grandmothers revered them as miracles because they lived.

I had some hilarious Morrissey Erotic Fan Fiction in my head on the drive home from work. It was pretty simple, he's walking down a sidewalk and I am too and our eyes meet and without saying a word so as not to break the hermetic seal of WORDS I take him to the Softy Hotel and make him hard. :D

Back
Top Bottom