Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

a3e51bd61ea0109a05d3b15ca849ad30.jpg

Sometimes he's Marry, sometimes he's Jesus. So sometimes his Ishtar is a he, or as androgynous as him. Like reading people, the huma inside cares not what the sex of the body that contains it is. Perhaps the whole wit sharing prison time with him doesn't need a wig. :D

I get way more thumbs up in real life than fake life. This was yesterday.

14715751804_9882153a98_z.jpg

I will preface this post by saying I am absolutely not f***ing with you. I am calling upon the symbolic thread because there's a weird flower that has popped up twice today in completely unrelated posts by friends who don't even know each other and live in completely different states. What do you think this means?

30sklm0.png

2zq65na.jpg

I will preface this post by saying I am absolutely not f***ing with you. I am calling upon the symbolic thread because there's a weird flower that has popped up twice today in completely unrelated posts by friends who don't even know each other and live in completely different states. What do you think this means?

30sklm0.png

2zq65na.jpg

It's a Lotus flower. It's typically symbolic of regeneration. The sun sets at night and rises in the day, the bloom of the lotus is similar, it's heliotropic in a way. Something bad will turn good.

It's a Lotus flower. It's typically symbolic of regeneration. The sun sets at night and rises in the day, the bloom of the lotus is similar, it's heliotropic in a way. Something bad will turn good.

Taks! Yeah, Viva told me the basic symbology, I was just wondering if you might be able to put more of a... I don't know... cosmic spin on it?

Taks! Yeah, Viva told me the basic symbology, I was just wondering if you might be able to put more of a... I don't know... cosmic spin on it?

The shared image is the LOTUS = U LOST? Dont be because you've been found.

A tattoo is 22. 22 is either The World or The Earth or The Heart. OR 22 is gematria for BB which is bird for baby. So marrying the two images, the graffiti on the upper right that says NELO Z A = IS ALONE.

So the shared image asks the question, "Are you lost or confused about something?" And picking a piece from each image answers the question which in general is "Your love is alone, don't worry."

Maybe these images were sent to you because you have baby questions. Look in the other graffiti for the answer. My great aunt read tea leaves, I read graffiti. :D

Hey I got a lotus on my feed too! The George Harrison Tree that was planted in his honor in Griffith Park was ironically killed by a Beetle infestation. :D There's a lotus on the plaque. Or clap. :clap: (I have a feeling George Harrison would find that hilarious.)

hC6C50E91

:straightface:

Last edited by a moderator:
For the person who asked, the kittens are all healthy and growing like weeds. Yesterday was a field trip to downstairs playing under the couch, except for chillbaby in front who's the only kitten spoken for. Mom is doing good too, I hope to keep her if she can resist giving my canary a heart attack every time she slinks by.

10298691_10203837590567819_2679042464110544694_n.jpg

I'm working on this cool idea that's kinda Ickean that might be a pretty awesome key if it works.

article-1240746-07C3725A000005DC-665_634x377.jpg

So in the world of crazy conspiracy theorists is this idea that our cathedrals and monoliths are located on a series of ley lines that link them to a greater pattern, it's as though either a collective conscience or God himself though us decided that the buildings be located at specific places at specific distances from each other, the theories of why ranging from a spiritual core network under the earth of vibrations that we're dialed into to alien intelligent design. The reason why is anyone's guess. But there's a distinct pattern.

So a lot of people think Rosslyn England is a spiritual epicenter of Europe and that notable triangulation and vesica piscis are generated using it as the focal point.

reptiles29a_24.jpg

Or that European Cathedrals exist in an independent organization apart from the islands.

star-union-renes-vortexes-lg.jpg

But theres a theory that more notably, the point of origin, the point all cathedrals emanate from is located on the Bornholm Island in Denmark.

40.jpg

Denmark is Scandinavian. There's been Templar findings in the dirt there, coins with Rosicrucian emblems on them, signs of activity I've yet to read about but there's a book on it I'm tracking down the title of. And at the end of the day my opinion regarding Ley Lines is that you can draw a line between to points all day long and eventually come up with a pattern. But what if...

What if using Morrissey's song Scandinavia, using the template that it's The Wheel of Fortune, (The sphinx stabs him in her own time as she sits atop the wheel, he loves and hates Scandinavia as he courts the sphinx, representing Anubis and Typhus respectively) what if it serves as a map in itself. And if placed over the top of a map, the sphinx being located on the Bornholm Island, the rungs of the wheel pinpointed the sacred Cathedral sites?

10007297.jpg

So instead of starting with the cathedrals, start with the origin that Morrissey is dialed into since he channels God so easily? It's just a thought. It was a good ley line. :p

Maybe the crank of the wheel marks the city he recorded WPINOYB in. :D

At Last I Am Bornholm.

Sorry your HA's penis is so sad. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
stop_sign_page.png

Whoever's stoking the athanor can we please stop?

During the surgery the doctor had to clamp my trachea to the side for two hours to access the disc. It's still swollen, I can't burp properly, it hurts to swallow and I can't sing a lot of notes. 1 in 200 people experience tracheal swelling lasting more than a few days, I'm one of those 1. The doctor said if it doesn't clear up in a few weeks that I'll have to see a throat doctor. He did clear me to ride roller coasters though. :cool:

Sweden came in at #30. There's something very Venus of Willendorf in repose about 30.

14723114696_d1563f68d7_z.jpg

God speaks in numbers and codes. I suspect Morrissey will never be a No 1 because to God he's a someone. So you look at the chart placements another way.

Last edited:
;)
Virgen+de+Guadalupe+12.jpg

Mama cat clawed at the carpet the day before yesterday in an attempt to get away from her babies who are basically 7 tiny maniacs. I HATE this carpet, it kills me that I'll have to spend a hundred bucks repairing it. The last thing Paul said to me as he looked disappointed that I took on this mess was "Don't destroy the property." Done. I'm sorta thinking of establishing some credit and opening a line at the bank to put in a charcoal grey burber, something modern and sedate, not Shit Brown 70s Apartment. I gotta get rid of these cats first. I mean, I gotta find loving homes for these sweet, precious, furry angels.

14766940651_66827ffb93_z.jpg

All they do is fight. It's like I have seven adorable trolls in my house. THey're all sleeping in the bathroom, they conk out fast.

14583640147_83d21a933f_z.jpg

This is the first time this little one saw outside. She looked for about 20 seconds and ran back under the couch. Sensory overload. :D

14583403240_415db11c4e_z.jpg

UPDATE!! Carpet guy just called. He'll do it for $20 tomorrow. :cool: That's cheaper than buying all the stuff to do it myself!

Last edited:
Though not a University, under my staircase are cleaning supplies, lightbulbs, tools and all the keys organized by yours truly. :cool:

14767424481_745d902a61_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom