Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Okay, I'm sure my little lecture on how the essence of the sacred feminine is hidden in the most MASCULINE sporting event in American history by pointing out that the protection and advancement of the football by a team of hulking men represents the protection of MARY and VAGINAS which are the essential vesica pisces mandorla shape, but get this...

The logos of the two teams this year each contain HALF of Mary as Hermitess, hidden in the very LOGOS themselves. Mary not only Hermit, but Charioteer. Nothing gets more daVinci Code than Mary DRIVING the chariot of life calling the shots and controlling her zombies. THe eye of the seahawk is the epalette of the charioteer's garb, the star of the Patriots logo is the flame in the hermit's lantern she sets on the ground because...well, because she's back. On earth. Her hair has a flip, she looks down in reflection and concentration, the HORSES are seahawks and patriots. Or her. :cool:

15763438894_db4e5a58d5_c.jpg

16384148051_65f98704ef_c.jpg

16385892755_3563235662_o.jpg

This is what the charioteer does in a nutshell as summed up by Gareth Knight in A Practical Guide to Qabbalistic Symbolism. I'm sure Madonna read it when she's working her biceps all roidragey. :rolleyes:

15765994063_be8ede2352_o.png

Singing the praises of the Practice Princess, it's so f***ing powerful. Animals 100% during this crowntastic moment. I gotta go back alone, it's like missing the most important revival meeting for my poor mom.

Last edited by a moderator:
16218937068_7d221f7856_b.jpg

So...this potentially explains a recent freaky nightmare/meltdown-of-fear-ordeal recently endured. :squiffy: I hate when making headlines involves random mood shifts and meltdowns, then all the bird pieces fit the puzzle of the story in hindsight. I was reading "You're the evil bear." I was like, what? "You're buried alive."

https://gma.yahoo.com/zombie-cat-center-pet-custody-battle-201802708.html

Last edited:
:angry:

I'm going to have a hell of a time marketing my current vacancy as it's one of the bizarre apartments where the master bedroom has NO windows, only a skylight. :straightface: It's like the architect was on drugs or it was his first apartment complex, every single unit is slightly different, no two are identical even thought there's only three floor plans. When skylight apartments open up, it gets the drug dealers all excited because of the privacy and optimum conditions for hydroponics, then they start manically offering me cash under the table to approve their applications because they don't want to pass up on the perfect opportunity. Then if they don't pass they get all their friends to apply so at least one of their network can get in on the skylight apartment, it's irritating. We don't allow felonies and are a family complex so it often doesn't work out, but I have to put up with the manic 420 opportunists.

16419808342_e0bb0963db_b.jpg

My tenants Peter and Betty (no joke :straightface:) are from Ecuador and have told me TWICE via text and in person to watch the Superbowl for a PSA endorsing travel to Ecuador. So it'll probably be great so pay attention for it.

Protip:

12, 21, 15, 51 are all "IS."

That first wobble play was signed by ISIS in one shot, then 15 intercepted and became the hero...ine.

Isis ftw!

15802059164_939cf8c755_b.jpg

Lemon DELIGHTS on the menu TONIGHT!

10007308.jpg

Katy rode the lion and blessed US, I ride the Jupiter bull...backwards Thomas Dolby style.

1275px-Jupiter_in_the_shape_of_a_bull_carrying_off_Europa  _by_Francesco_Albani.jpg

Three's a statue in front of a bank on Sunset and Vine if you want a closer look. :cool:

I wonder if God prefers large concentrations of people in tiny spaces to do crowny goodness? Both Ace shows were epic ,but last night, f***...my head was on fire at least half the time, I was so exhausted afterward from concentrating. So I've seen Pinback sell out the El Rey three times, a large venue. I've seen them sell out the Observatory main room. Why on earth is Thursday's show in the Constellation Room? The tiny side room? :squiffy: The crowd gets a little rowdy too, it doesn't make any sense? And there's no room for all their movie projection stuff? Maybe it's a typo.

You know basic gematria, right? Ten Four is JD, the feminine half as I am Ten Four and I am a woman. Four Ten is the masculine half I mirror half the time. The Wheel of FORTUNE is the cosmic car I drive, it's my car so to speak. It's gasoline is music.

oswald-wirth-tarot-10-la-roue-de-fortune-the-wheel-of-fortune_i-G-17-1750-Y7T3D00Z.jpg

Last edited:

Re: Symbolic Stuff Nobody Give a Crap About

This is the toughest part, hang in there.

If you are curious to follow along in the video game of Alchemy, this part is called Nox profunda. It's where you have to let go of the earthly trappings before you can allow enlightenment, often those trappings are the web of lies that earthly existence requires you to tell in order to get away with things. It is usually impossible for a person in the spotlight to attain enlightenment as their lives and lies are quite intricate, yours I suspect and see times 1000 given certain relationships and fears that are old and deep. So while you can't be expected to follow along and learn from this as the process I imagine you are going through feels like hell, in case you are wondering we're on page 185 of Titus Burckhardt's Alchemy. (I recommend Chapter 15 as a whole be read.) The ghosts are concerned with integrity for a reason, it's like a child having to stand next to the ruler to see if he's tall enought to go on a roller coaster, their concern is do you have the integrity to be enlightened. The fact the temple that weighs this information for MANY is on this forum is just another layer of complication in your enlightenmnet. :p It's possible though, just know I'm not turning on you, I'm just working judge and lawyer and defendant all in the same case. Which means you're a shoe-in so relax. But don't lie.

Last edited:
Re: Symbolic Stuff Nobody Give a Crap About

I am in the worst f***ing mood. Might as well do a Birdman/Whiplash double feature and get it all out of the way while I'm down. Grab yer screeners and dial up your XBMC if you wanna go along for the ride.

Now for the story of how the black man in birdman learned to keep the beat.

Back
Top Bottom