Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
SO I noticed on the thread where everyone is bitching about loving or hating Morrissey's three new songs that there are references to STAGnation and UNICORNS. This of course reminds me of emblem three of the Book of Lambspring where the stag meets the unicorn in the forest. I've reference this before, ifeel like I'm rehashing though maybe before I was foretelling or some damn thing, I dunno. ANYWAY, it looks like this:

lambs5.gif

Next in Emblem 3 we have the beautiful picture of the meeting in a clearing in the forest of a magnificent Stag and a graceful Unicorn. The Stag as a symbol is often associated with the Sun and the Unicorn is usually linked with the Moon. These polarities are to be coupled together through the alchemist's work.

Okay, so in alchemy if you meditate upon the sun and the moon being equal partners in nourishing the earth with the suns warmth and regulating the tides with the moon's pull and whatnot, you can create a balance, a sort of cosmic kismet. And one world can mirror anothers so that sun and moon can talk and have conversations. Planets get lonely. So yesterday it was reported that MOrrissey was peeved that somebody threw a yellow shirt at him on stage? Something like that? This morning I noticed this in the cat pen. :straightface:

5839849054_3960c4dec7_z.jpg

The cats did it but I had to stumble upon it. THey do these little things. (I think the towel came from the inside of the blue carrier in the lower left part of the photo, I hadn;t seen the towel until this morning when I opened the door after feeding them.) Anyway it reminded me of the shirt on the stage. Meredith (pictured) is like Morrissey, the stairs are like the stage. I'm not exactly sure what it;s telling me if anything, but it;s one of those kismet, mirroring things I get when he tours. THis is the first one compliments of the cats. The thing I like about this whole message is that the cat pen that the towel is pictured in is a fully enclosed outdoor area where the cats can go and soak in the sun but be safe from being outdoors, hit by a car or eaten or anything. So It;s like a sign everyone is safe, which is my number one concern.

Anyway...I'm crazy, whatever. But at least I know I am. And I'm a nice person so please don;t rip me a new asshole, my current one works just fine. :p

Last edited:
Re: Symbolic Stuff Nobody Give a Crap About

SO I noticed on the thread where everyone is bitching about loving or hating Morrissey's three new songs that there are references to STAGnation and UNICORNS. This of course reminds me of emblem three of the Book of Lambspring where the stag meets the unicorn in the forest. I've reference this before, ifeel like I'm rehashing though maybe before I was foretelling or some damn thing, I dunno. ANYWAY, it looks like this:

lambs5.gif

Next in Emblem 3 we have the beautiful picture of the meeting in a clearing in the forest of a magnificent Stag and a graceful Unicorn. The Stag as a symbol is often associated with the Sun and the Unicorn is usually linked with the Moon. These polarities are to be coupled together through the alchemist's work.

Okay, so in alchemy if you meditate upon the sun and the moon being equal partners in nourishing the earth with the suns warmth and regulating the tides with the moon's pull and whatnot, you can create a balance, a sort of cosmic kismet. And one world can mirror anothers so that sun and moon can talk and have conversations. Planets get lonely. So yesterday it was reported that MOrrissey was peeved that somebody threw a yellow shirt at him on stage? Something like that? This morning I noticed this in the cat pen. :straightface:

5839849054_3960c4dec7_z.jpg

The cats did it but I had to stumble upon it. THey do these little things. (I think the towel came from the inside of the blue carrier in the lower left part of the photo, I hadn;t seen the towel until this morning when I opened the door after feeding them.) Anyway it reminded me of the shirt on the stage. Meredith (pictured) is like Morrissey, the stairs are like the stage. I'm not exactly sure what it;s telling me if anything, but it;s one of those kismet, mirroring things I get when he tours. THis is the first one compliments of the cats. The thing I like about this whole message is that the cat pen that the towel is pictured in is a fully enclosed outdoor area where the cats can go and soak in the sun but be safe from being outdoors, kit by a car or eaten or anything. So It;s like a sign everyone is safe, which is my number one concern.

Anyway...I'm crazy, whatever. But at least I know I am. And I'm a nice person so please don;t rip me a new asshole, my current one works just fine. :p

At first I was like, HUH?

But then when I got to the last paragraph, I thought to myself, this is brilliant...

Watch Meredith closely...if she feels unusually lazy one day, inform us...for Morrissey will surely cancel a concert that day.

At first I was like, HUH?

But then when I got to the last paragraph, I thought to myself, this is brilliant...

Watch Meredith closely...if she feels unusually lazy one day, inform us...for Morrissey will surely cancel a concert that day.

Okay I'm on it. Also Blanche the turtle's little sun lamp just went out but I just replaced it. So there is a light that goes out, but not often. :p I don't detect any setlist changes as a result.

5839410423_4e8afe309b_z.jpg

Okay I'm on it. Also Blanche the turtle's little sun lamp just went out but I just replaced it. So there is a light that goes out, but not often. :p I don't detect any setlist changes as a result.

5839410423_4e8afe309b_z.jpg

I bet you $5 dollars this means "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" will be removed from the setlist! :eek:

I bet you $5 dollars this means "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" will be removed from the setlist! :eek:

No I don't think so. He;s the sun and by extension the light and I'm pretty sure he never goes out. He kinda just stays in his room. :p You gotta sing what you know. (I wish I was there!!!!!!! I wanna sit around and not watch television with him. :() Although regarding that, yesterday I was at the grocery store with my dad and out of nowhere I decided to try using a hula hoop and failed miserably. Hulu is what you use to watch television on computers, right?

I'm just glad he ditched Let Me Kiss You from the setlist. I can't stand that song. :D If the dogs try licking my face I'm gonna be PISSED!

I just read a new pile of stinking shit I should convert to gold. Time for Morrissey to hire a songwriter? That's just God being mean and making me work overtime when I should be watching brainless television and enjoying my beer buzz. What a cocksucker. Not God, the guy who made tht shit real. Grrrr.

I can't see why anyone with any class would rip you a new one because of this post. At least you're not just churning out the same redundant misspelled shit as everybody else. You have as much of a right to your ideas and opinions as anyone else here does.

Personally, I think your theories are ludicrous, but then again I hate all that mystic new age bullshit to begin with. At least you have an imagination, and take the time to come up with this stuff and write it out with conviction and articulation on a site where you know there are people just waiting to shoot you down. That takes guts.

So...someone threw a shirt at Morrissey and he got upset? Gosh I really, really hope he's OK....:crazy:

Thanks Skylarker. Hey my dad clipped an article out for me to read today from one of his car magazines on the Buick Skylark and it's standardized body type. I thought of you. :p

Thanks Skylarker. Hey my dad clipped an article out for me to read today from one of his car magazines on the Buick Skylark and it's standardized body type. I thought of you. :p

You mean you DIDN'T think of 'My Cousin Vinny' first?! Positraction!

You mean you DIDN'T think of 'My Cousin Vinny' first?! Positraction!

My biological clock is tickin'!!!!!

Do you guys wanna see a really weird sign I saw today? One I haven't figured out yet that will require a spoiler tag so as not to offend anyone?

Do you guys wanna see a really weird sign I saw today? One I haven't figured out yet that will require a spoiler tag so as not to offend anyone?

Yes...and while we wait, here is a weird sign...
tumblr_lmhbqzHO7x1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

Yes...and while we wait, here is a weird sign...
tumblr_lmhbqzHO7x1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

My grandpa has this at his pool but it says welcome to our OOL, notice there's no P in it. :D

Okay so earlier this afternoon I was walking the dogs and notice that the neighbor at the end of the street had this weird thing going on in his yard. I let it go and kept walking.

So a few hours goes by and I sit down to go #2 and I'm looking at The Farside Gallery and I RANDOMLY open the book to the page that has this on it:

5840792077_6789b1c9de.jpg

Now this is the thing I saw in the yard earlier, I just ran and took a photo of it:

5841341764_baabbb7c1e.jpg

Racoons are symbolically devious and wear a mask, they are like nature's little tricksters. Somewhere, some trickster has surrendered and misspelled something too. :cool:

And look at this one, the LITERAL sign. Its pointing to the racoon but it;s in reference to an open mic night they hold at this house once a month where everyone gets shitfaced and stands up and sings their songs. THey usuly put thse signs on the road to get flatlanders to come sing, but today it points out a more interesting sign.

5841341160_f958bda947.jpg

Okay so earlier this afternoon I was walking the dogs and notice that the neighbor at the end of the street had this weird thing going on in his yard. I let it go and kept walking.

So a few hours goes by and I sit down to go #2 and I'm looking at The Farside Gallery and I RANDOMLY open the book to the page that has this on it:

5840792077_6789b1c9de.jpg

Now this is the thing I saw in the yard earlier, I just ran and took a photo of it:

5841341764_baabbb7c1e.jpg

Racoons are symbolically devious and wear a mask, they are like nature's little tricksters. Somewhere, some trickster has surrendered and misspelled something too. :cool:

And look at this one, the LITERAL sign. Its pointing to the racoon but it;s in reference to an open mic night they hold at this house once a month where everyone gets shitfaced and stands up and sings their songs. THey usuly put thse signs on the road to get flatlanders to come sing, but today it points out a more interesting sign.

5841341160_f958bda947.jpg

And the sign is telling you to look for more signs! Talk about foreshadow! This is some M. Night Shyamalan shit, right here...swing away Merrill!

And the sign is telling you to look for more signs! Talk about foreshadow! This is some M. Night Shyamalan shit, right here...swing away Merrill!

This is an average Thursday afternoon. :straightface:

You sound very fun. I'm not meaning that in a dick way either.

:blushing: Awww shucks. You just like that I read the Farside while I'm pooping.

:blushing: Awww shucks. You just like that I read the Farside while I'm pooping.

No...I just admire that everything seems to become an adventure when you're involved. Lol.

But personally, I'd rather you were reading Garfield.

No...I just admire that everything seems to become an adventure when you're involved. Lol.

But personally, I'd rather you were reading Garfield.

My only choices here are Farside, Hermann and Get Fuzzy. I never pick Get Fuzzy because I think the cat is a dick.

Everyone should read Mutts. It;s pretty much the best cartoon strip of all time. Next to Chas Addams.

Thanks for your compliment, I do appreciate it. :o Most people pass me off.

Back
Top Bottom