Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

I don't foresee lotto numbers. :D

This is shit:

This is getting better, Julia can post pictures that Donnie takes of Morrissey straight from their jail cells!

Gold is pulled from shit. You can't read and be upset by shit literally, you have to read it as though God is giving you a riddle. He's the sphinx through David's incessant joke, this is the second time he's made this joke. The lyric: Your father cracks a joke. And in the usual way. Empties the room. alludes to gold found in the shit of jokes. If the room is empty it's silent and "Silence is Golden." When you get ignored usually what you say is golden and you need to pick it apart. The Father (in this case David) keeps making a joke about Donnie and Morrissey being in jail together.

Didn't Donnie take the photo of the WPINOYB cover? Does that make the studio in France jail metaphorically? Does is make Paula a cell mate? Does it make God a cell mate? Should we look at Mountjoy? THere's a few directions this could go, but the lesson is the anomaly of repetition is essential.

Talking to God and Alchemy is a bit like surfing. You have to paddle out and wait for the right wave, then when you pick it up it happens fast. The wave being the thread of God's thought, because his analogies will all link. RIght now I'm still waiting on this wave but I'm at the right beach. I think the wave will be an answer to a memory of something that made you cry recently. PRISON is the analogy now.

It could be PIRSON too.

He may not give a shit, but the cops do. He's in trouble.

Let's break down this gold.

He's in trouble. He is INSIDE trouble, so he is assuming the skin of Trouble. Who does Trouble love? Could be a nod to good puppeting.

Or...

He's in Treble.

ncBX5E5cA.jpeg

A treble clef is a glorified capital G. He's in God. Or probably we need to switch from Bird to Green and anagram the letters. HES IN G which is HINGES or NEIGHS. Horses neigh. NHNS alluded to whores in a post today repeatedly by calling RB one, but that might be a dead end. I saw a sign, "they were with horses but i wasnt" a couple days ago so maybe it is adding to the thought...

So you suspend these ideas in your mind as possibilities like doing a crossword puzzle in ink. One of these might link to another shit insult.

To bring this crazy train down a notch, these are my three favorite videos that encapsulate the beauty and loneliness of converting shit to gold. :sweet:

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad asked me to watch his GREEN BIRD, that's why I'm trying to show how this works. It's a lot easier for me to do Morrissey's alchemy because I'm not named Morrissey and the shitgivers aren't literally attacking my actions. But I think Morrissey could probably do it if he was interested in learning how Set fights back Horus's attacks. The words aren't literal, they're gateways to more profound ideas. God's voice dwells in SOLOman's temple, it's just the way it is.

Last edited:
Morrissey learning Green. :D Ironically he probably has a lot of awesome translation tips.

hey cg, have you read any crowley?

also, just before posting this i noticed that there are 777 threads in general discussion. huh? HUH!

all the beast. keep being crazy.

hey cg, have you read any crowley?

also, just before posting this i noticed that there are 777 threads in general discussion. huh? HUH!

all the beast. keep being crazy.

Thelema can suck it. I'm a committed masturbator.

Best part about one row from back row? Horus ain't behind me. Dan Deacon working it in the LIGHT OF DAY. f*** HORN HOARDERS YER GOIN DOWN f***ERRRRRRRRZ.

I'd upload I photo but it keeps failing because Santa Babs is lame.

/shrug I guess I'm the only one here that's ok with Israel bombing the shit out of Hamas.

i don't know if you're being serious or not in suggesting that thelema is somehow anti-jacking.

Thelema is giving into carnal pleasure. I guess I falsely attribute masturbation with abstinence and carnal pleasure with f***ing which might explain the confusion. And I wrote that under the influence of 4/5's a fifth of Jameson. :D

In short I suppose chronic masturbation = carnal pleasure.

AC is a hilarious ghost, btw.

In the world of "Seriously God? Can you hand me one more flippin' thing to deal with?" Barney picked up a baby bird that was flailing around on the sidewalk our last walk. I didn't have the heart to leave it to be crushed by kids or eaten alive. My cable box is acting as an incubator. If he's still alive in the morning I'll go get some meal worms from the feed store. Bleh.

14861095763_f76324765c_z.jpg

I'm beyond lost. :straightface:

Creepy and probably great.

It's getting manic in here

Back
Top Bottom