Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

I was so young once. I like who I am now though.

14770675221_1efcab5f14_c.jpg

Wait maybe this one is better. :p

14771544314_db020c475b_c.jpg

One day Evan dragged me into Silverado Creek and decided to do a photo shoot. I was in the wrinkly dirty clothes I wore at school all day. He was wooing me and I wasn't sure, not sure you can pick that up on my face.

14773554842_b925616387_c.jpg

You boys with your pens. That's an enormous rock clit to the left of me. :cool: I'd rather hang with Paula than Paleoliths any day.

14771544184_bda5a8d96e_c.jpg

Just noticed the Converse. Nice.

I know you guys just want people to make fun of me so you can sit back and laugh. Before you returned to solo a few years ago a lot of people made fun of me and my ideas. I was called every name in the book because I dare theorize on things they didn't have a background in. So I created this thread so I wouldn't bother anyone, a place where I could put the signs I see. What you are doing would be like walking up to a man selling his artwork at a street fair and laughing in his face at how bad his paintings are.

My step mom. :rolleyes:

14608490579_4160eb0d6a_z.jpg

My dad divorced my mom when she was at the height of her crazy sign seeing spell. She wasn't fit to take care of me so my dad took custody of me, for a short period I lived with another family who I hoped would adopt me, there was talk but they didn't. My dad married my half sister. My half sister was my step mom for 10 years. When all that Woody Allen stuff was in the news it was as though they were reporting directly from my house. I had to keep it a secret so nobody in the canyon knows my step mom is my sister. Her name is Dawn. My dad was put under a spell while Golden Dawn workers did their magic and he became obsessed with Dawn. I forgive him, it was beyond his control. The downside to it all is that when Evan started to weasel his way into my life, 30 years my senior, my dad had no place to say it was wrong since his wife was so much younger. So it opened the door to my occult education and hell on earth. But everything is better today. Dawn divorced my dad. He remarried and divorced. She has a long term boyfriend her age and mental speed. My family all get along and talk and are quite happy. The late 80s were rough on this one. When you ask a child to keep a huge secret it creates baggage. That's probably why I am "crazy." I love my dad very much.

My dad divorced my mom when she was at the height of her crazy sign seeing spell. She wasn't fit to take care of me so my dad took custody of me, for a short period I lived with another family who I hoped would adopt me, there was talk but they didn't. My dad married my half sister. My half sister was my step mom for 10 years. When all that Woody Allen stuff was in the news it was as though they were reporting directly from my house. I had to keep it a secret so nobody in the canyon knows my step mom is my sister. Her name is Dawn. My dad was put under a spell while Golden Dawn workers did their magic and he became obsessed with Dawn. I forgive him, it was beyond his control. The downside to it all is that when Evan started to weasel his way into my life, 30 years my senior, my dad had no place to say it was wrong since his wife was so much younger. So it opened the door to my occult education and hell on earth. But everything is better today. Dawn divorced my dad. He remarried and divorced. She has a long term boyfriend her age and mental speed. My family all get along and talk and are quite happy. The late 80s were rough on this one. When you ask a child to keep a huge secret it creates baggage. That's probably why I am "crazy." I love my dad very much.

Eh, sounds genetic to me...

Eh, sounds genetic to me...

It probably is. So I hope you are pleased with the bountiful amount of info I've provided you to troll me with. I'll add to that that I was violently raped behind the Pali Cafe when I was 13. Welcome to adulthood, Amie.

It probably is. So I hope you are pleased with the bountiful amount of info I've provided you to troll me with. I'll add to that that I was violently raped behind the Pali Cafe when I was 13. Welcome to adulthood, Amie.

I guess whatever you're comfortable with sharing is on you...

I guess whatever you're comfortable with sharing is on you...

Maybe this is God's test for you to exercise reservation and not troll the deep wounds.

I'm not well versed in the Minor Arcana, but I know how to navigate to the card. I always think of Minor Arcana stuff to be like party tricks and fortune cookies, but they often reveal tremendous insight when the mind is lost and perplexed.

"Hey Morrissey, what if your actions could affect actual peace?" WTF! Ton of scary bricks. (A 72 hour ceasefire was agreed upon today. :cool:)

Okay. #82 in the SECOND week of the US Charts.

#=Number=No.

82=A-T-2

2 in gematria is B

82=A-T-B

So put it all together and #82 = BATON (I do this in my head at lightening speed all day every day.:D)

The SECOND BATON of the Minor Arcana is explained here.

I am a Marseille supporter, I trust this reading. And it mirrors possible lump in throat/general agitation reflected on the board today and yesterday.

All Morrissey articles good and bad point to signs. They all have to be reported. You can't convert shit to gold without shit.

Last edited:
Maybe this is God's test for you to exercise reservation and not troll the deep wounds.

Maybe it was God's test for you to exercise reservation and keep your craziness to yourself as opposed to posting it in a public domain...and you failed.

Maybe it was God's test for you to exercise reservation and keep your craziness to yourself as opposed to posting it in a public domain...and you failed.

Whatever.

Whatever.

Of course...because I'm the only person who needs to have self-control. :crazy:

In reality, I probably have the most self-control around here considering I don't post 3/4 of what I feel like saying anymore out of respect for DavidT.

Of course...because I'm the only person who needs to have self-control. :crazy:

In reality, I probably have the most self-control around here considering I don't post 3/4 of what I feel like saying anymore out of respect for DavidT.

I've noticed.

Francis-with-book-.jpg

So St. Francis talked to animals, right? Well how did he do this? Why did he do this?

I suspect he was a practitioner of Alchemy in a way and as a monk had an affair with a sulfurous maiden in his private time who filled his heart with desire. Wanting to extend the conversation of their bedside chats, he was shown by God the art of Language of the Birds and using animals who are more receptive to "displaying" or "posturing" God's intent, he listened for his maiden to tell him that he was not alone, that she was by his side always.

This kitten is showing a glyph. On my mind regarding my sulfurous maiden is the generally looming question, "Are you alone like me?"

14616304177_73800223e1_z.jpg
14822658973_f53dbb27ae_z.jpg

His legs are roman numerals. IX I = 9 1 (Nein in German is No) No one. No one is with my maiden, I can relax about that moony thought.

7862994944_688f903074_z.jpg

I wonder if the experimental powers that be could refrain from injecting catnip into my silver cord for the remainder of the evening. I have a shit ton of paperwork and cleaning I need to get done tonight. Kthx.

I know you guys just want people to make fun of me so you can sit back and laugh. Before you returned to solo a few years ago a lot of people made fun of me and my ideas. I was called every name in the book because I dare theorize on things they didn't have a background in. So I created this thread so I wouldn't bother anyone, a place where I could put the signs I see. What you are doing would be like walking up to a man selling his artwork at a street fair and laughing in his face at how bad his paintings are.

I just saw this. No, I don't want people to make fun of you or laugh at you at all, believe it or not. I have my own theories galore. Why would I shit on yours?

Back
Top Bottom