Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

I dunno. Sometimes the conclusions can't be drawn til tomorrow. It's like casting a lost wax bronze statue, you have to wait till the next day to chip away the ceramic and see where the connections lead.

I feel like I'm mixing my metaphors in a dumb way. My brain is really tired.

Last edited:
Every day for 8 years this was the soundtrack to my life. I took him to every house I sat, he's been with me through so much. He will be missed. Here's his first recording, when he was given to me the breeder thought he was a female, he was not. It was shocking when he started to sing, then he didn't stop until last September and never sang after he moulted. He hasn't died yet but the spark in his eyes is gone, he won't drink, he wants to be with jazz music. I love you Jerry. I'll see you in humans soon. :sweet:

Last edited by a moderator:
Time of death some time between 2:30 and 3:00 (while I was in the shower.) He stretched out and was released. I feel really happy for some reason.

Noah has asked I board the Mary Yacht at 3:00 tomorrow, Station two by two, bitches!!!! :D

Okay I got a shit ton of laundry to put away and a bird to bury. Later losers.

K. 626 thumping in the 626 this afternoon. :cool: His nickname was Laser Party. 22 grams who could blast sound louder than you could imagine. He loved broccoli, red leaf lettuce, wheat bread, boiled eggs and strawberries. And vacuum cleaners. He's buried next to Joan, his girlfriend who he sang to and fought with who always had a respiratory infection. In his next life he will have an impeccable manicure and his eye on us. This body is not Jerry, Jerry's already at the store wondering why I'm taking so long. Actually I think he's Nachito the neighbor kid running around the pool who WON'T STOP even though I keep telling him to stop running. :D

16319486789_e2b176623a_b.jpg

15885617333_daa1090d8e_b.jpg

Amen.

Every day for 8 years this was the soundtrack to my life. I took him to every house I sat, he's been with me through so much. He will be missed. Here's his first recording, when he was given to me the breeder thought he was a female, he was not. It was shocking when he started to sing, then he didn't stop until last September and never sang after he moulted. He hasn't died yet but the spark in his eyes is gone, he won't drink, he wants to be with jazz music. I love you Jerry. I'll see you in humans soon. :sweet:

I'm sorry for your little bird..
You look very good in video, far better than in photos. And your voice sounds delicate and soft, more than I could have thought!

K. 626 thumping in the 626 this afternoon. :cool: His nickname was Laser Party. 22 grams who could blast sound louder than you could imagine. He loved broccoli, red leaf lettuce, wheat bread, boiled eggs and strawberries. And vacuum cleaners. He's buried next to Joan, his girlfriend who he sang to and fought with who always had a respiratory infection. In his next life he will have an impeccable manicure and his eye on us. This body is not Jerry, Jerry's already at the store wondering why I'm taking so long. Actually I think he's Nachito the neighbor kid running around the pool who WON'T STOP even though I keep telling him to stop running. :D

16319486789_e2b176623a_b.jpg

15885617333_daa1090d8e_b.jpg

Amen.

You've had a bad run with death recently , CG. I guess such is the peril of caring about others ...:o

I'm a siren. My kryptonite to humanity is my voice. :D He is risen.

You've had a bad run with death recently , CG. I guess such is the peril of caring about others ...:o

Thanks. They lived full lives so none of it is tragic.

Fame is a blisstwist. :cool:

Pretty much all weekend I'm saying "EYE CONTACT! LOOK AT THE CAMERA!!!" :p

Symbolically my work is done. :D On my first SD card.

"We have a vision to represent Seattle!"

Seattle is C-attle in bird. Cattle. :thumb:

Here's the guys who were practicing under my balcony last night.

They make a crown, do some tricks as the crown, then separate off into couples and bond. It's sex.

The boys court the drum. They become St Michael and make the drum the evil serpent who submits to their tricks or jumps. This happens after they dance a crown with the ladies. The drum becomes a metaphor for evil. Some of us is turning nasty.

Here's their dance before the trick.

Errata: 4,000 Greeks, not 10,000.

Get in the mark now. These are the pros.

I'm such a trend setter. :D I should be Ant & Dec. I was AWESOME at American Girl Tea Parties. Those girls where enraptured by my 60 minutes of story and craft.

Welcome to the world of the bamboozle. :straightface:

Ever been in the eye of a hurricane? Best. Valentine's. Gift. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom