Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

I dunno if Mask Identification is the game I'm playing but I suspect he's the Diana Phenomenon guy too making an awesome effort without a grasp of how Numerology ties into The Language of the Birds. Which means he's secretly a website developer which turns me on.

"Yep." is code for "STRANGER DANGER!! STRANGER DANGER!!!"

Also how come you guys get aprons and I get a therapy dog vest? :straightface:

Put it in the closet with my other fezzes. I've got shit to do.

Stephen Glen Martin. Stephen with a PH. Born August 14, 1945 in Waco, Texas. WACO girlfriend in a COMA, Augsie is my arch nemesis, father and love.

See, this is when I start sounding crazy. :p

I want to clarify something. I had theorized that Morrissey's mom might be responsible for instilling a pressure to be skinny.

Without going into why, I was looking for metaphorical proof of something. Hackles raised. How dare you. Shut up about that right now. I did not. Etc.

When you have gophers hiding in their burrows you stick a hose down the hole to flood them out to prove THEY EXIST. I was working on a fib. And it helped. Having never met her I have no right to theorize or say one way or another how she influenced him, I'm sure she's a lovely woman. It was a blind man's experiment and I apologize if anyone was offended. I'd be more surprised if anyone actually read it, tbh. :p

It's a bad week to be named Oscar. :squiffy: Bosieboy needs to rein in his man a bit. Knives out, dayuuum.

I housesat for The Barrows for years. They finally made it to England for a large trip (I thankfully didn't have to housesit for) and took a pic of #15 All Farthing Lane where his family grew up. They dropped bombs across the street apparently, they were quite lucky. The thing I miss most about housesitting the Barrows is their cat Meredith, or Merde. She was sooooooo different. Or is so different, she's still alive. And their dog Beth. And Dixie...I guess I miss all the animals.

10628164_10204975567176979_3685735369249059308_n.jpg

Spot the Devil! (Hint: It's not Morrissey, he's the green minion tied to her pedastal. The red minion is typing this but my leash is there. Bonus Points to the person who can identify the pentagram on her forehead. :D)

15643820311_65811d0e8d_b.jpg

Cats Are Attracted to Circles.

I think there's a reason for this phenomenon that is God-like in nature. I think cats like cardboard boxes because they are mummies and preserved dead people alive today and when their brain relaxes they go back to their original body which is in a box under the ground. But the circle thing is something similar...maybe a St. Francis LotB 101 message I've failed to figure out...

A post from 2010 before I started this thread describing MEM or MIM.

This is the Hebrew letter Mem. It kinda looks like a J. It also is the letter assigned to the Death card in the tarot. But don’t think death as in dying, think death as in life. Elizabeth Haich has a very nice treatment of the death card in her book Wisdom of the Tarot, saying of the skeleton that holds an inverted scythe which resembles the mem, “The skeleton is nothing other than man’s spirit. When the spirit embodied itself in matter and was born as a human being, it was forced to die into matter. It could no longer manifest it’s spiritual qualities, it could no longer be its own spiritual LIFE. It had to bear the qualities of the body and could manifest itself only to a very limited extent through the mortal frame.” She goes on to say a lot more on the subject, I highly recommend this book to any seeker or whatever.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4020/4291406484_5035058c8f_o.gif

This is the Hebrew letter Gimel. It kinda looks like the top of an M that has a fish under it. Gimel is assigned to the Queen card in the tarot. Haich writes “She wears a triple-pointed crown on her head. This denotes that she is queen of three aspects of life: birth, life and death. It also means she reigns over space, over the three dimensions. She is ruler of the whole cosmos, the whole universe. She is the queen of heaven, that aspect of God which is procreative and feminine : NATURE.”

So put the two together and you have The Queen is Dead. But ironically, she isn’t, she is alive. The addition of the little fish indicates that Pisces is lingering, or maybe Pisces is dead and Aquarius is ruling, I dunno. One theory is the story of two Christians meeting in the desert. Not wanting to announce their faith, one draws one half of the fish in the sand as a secret. If the other person completes the fish by drawing the other half, they know they are in good company. It’s a secret handshake sort of thing…permanently etched in the sands of…a beach? :p

A post from 2010 before I started this thread describing MEM or MIM.

This is the Hebrew letter Mem. It kinda looks like a J. It also is the letter assigned to the Death card in the tarot. But don’t think death as in dying, think death as in life. Elizabeth Haich has a very nice treatment of the death card in her book Wisdom of the Tarot, saying of the skeleton that holds an inverted scythe which resembles the mem, “The skeleton is nothing other than man’s spirit. When the spirit embodied itself in matter and was born as a human being, it was forced to die into matter. It could no longer manifest it’s spiritual qualities, it could no longer be its own spiritual LIFE. It had to bear the qualities of the body and could manifest itself only to a very limited extent through the mortal frame.” She goes on to say a lot more on the subject, I highly recommend this book to any seeker or whatever.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4020/4291406484_5035058c8f_o.gif

This is the Hebrew letter Gimel. It kinda looks like the top of an M that has a fish under it. Gimel is assigned to the Queen card in the tarot. Haich writes “She wears a triple-pointed crown on her head. This denotes that she is queen of three aspects of life: birth, life and death. It also means she reigns over space, over the three dimensions. She is ruler of the whole cosmos, the whole universe. She is the queen of heaven, that aspect of God which is procreative and feminine : NATURE.”

So put the two together and you have The Queen is Dead. But ironically, she isn’t, she is alive. The addition of the little fish indicates that Pisces is lingering, or maybe Pisces is dead and Aquarius is ruling, I dunno. One theory is the story of two Christians meeting in the desert. Not wanting to announce their faith, one draws one half of the fish in the sand as a secret. If the other person completes the fish by drawing the other half, they know they are in good company. It’s a secret handshake sort of thing…permanently etched in the sands of…a beach? :p

This is gold. Girlfriend (between the commas) srsly? I just told myself to stfu and get to bed. :p

Even though they goose-egged tonight, call yer bookie. One guess as to who wins the WORLD series. :D

Jupiter.gif

*she says watching them sliding down the bannister*

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah i am ayah lawah.

Vicar in a 22. (Even though it's card 21 it's the 22nd card...it's 22.

XM10007308.jpg

Rodeo.

He lasso'd the glyph for Jupiter. It's sitting in the circle like a cat. It's upside down. The queen is helping him. Isn't it the WORST? The Eagles FINALLY traded Michael Vick. Lol.

gXJw8G.png

jupiter_180x180.jpg

The glyph for Venus is basically an open pair of scissors. It's missing a handle. Jupiter's is a coat hanger or the backwards 5 I noted on the backdrop. The moon's is a C. Or a pair of horns on a bull. Moz's very much a messenger of the sacred feminine, he's drowning in her modifiers and glyphs.

Venus-images.jpg

XwW24T.jpg

XwW24T.jpg
320px-Kouros_anavissos.jpg

Scissors man has a Kouros "archaic smile" too. He's a she here for a second, but it shows a bunch of lady gods are looking out for Moz.

Back
Top Bottom