Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

I hope Sloan Square's brakes don't give out again en route, I've got hair to set on fire. :D

Anytime. ^^^

In depressing FML news that I'm going to put here so I can find it to reference the date, I either slipped another disc in my neck or aggravated my repaired disc. :tears: All the same symptoms have returned instantly. Numb leg. Numb hand. Pain in shoulder blade. EFFFFFF! Goddam it.

Life just MADE. Doug Martcsh standing NEXT TO ME during opening act set. Struck dumb with awe. f***ing awe. He's just a man I know BUT HE WAS JUST STANFING THERE ROCKING OUT!!!!! omg

Literally next to me. Words escape f***.

I'm the furthest thing from a fangrrrl buty heart is still racing.

In my home town. I learned to play pool in this room. Cake's FASHION NUGGET was new as I studied the geometry of sinking a ball in this room while hiding from a man who beat me up. So happy.

I literally asked bar mgr to add Maladjusted to juke box.

Can't do ramming jamming anymore. There is no part of my body that isn't hurting and the disc reslipped. I'm in bad shape. Need a month of spooning and sleeping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet you a dollar Morrissey dumped Ordinary Boys from the Viva Hate remaster because the "so lucky" repeated at the end of the song sounds like "solo key" and at the time he was particularly hating solo. It's David's fault. :D

Get yer own thoughts, zombies. :angry:

Except for the one talking about cutting losses/severing ties/blahhh.

Lonely. The La Quinta Inn is a massive step-up from Motel 6, that's for damn sure. :p There was a wine tasting in the lobby at 7 I would've gone to if I wasn't stuck in lust loop. I'd come do this again in a heartbeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51oDh-WjWlL.jpg

I sent you a private message about this book.

It's a slipped disk. Nearly identical symptoms with more aggressive weakness in arm and leg on right side. Not sure if it's the same disc that was operated on 2 months ago, or one near it, but I'm literally back where I started before surgery, like Morrissey with his disc. Except his doesn't cause literal agony so he's winning. :D

Yesterday I kept seeing "It's begging you." And I was trying to theorize who it was and what they were begging for. So I decided to stop and rest another day. Lol. IT Bagen cy.

Oh well. I thought you were begging for more mini vacay. The room was nice.

Where the f*** are you? I get in tremendous pain and start panicking about everything. My disc has slipped again. All my joints ache level 8 and I have an inflamed marble in my butt. I can't read now.

Every movement is concentrated effort and agonizing for one of the above three reasons.

So the MRI in February showed there was one particularly herniated disc, and a few discs above and below were not technically herniated, but they were burgeoning, for lack of a better word. There was some massive neck trauma and about 5 or 6 discs showed signs of that. So the doctor replaced the disc on the worst one. My theory is my new pain is not a result of his surgery failing, but the area being reinforced has caused the other discs to weaken and now a new one is herniating. The symptoms are all identical except for one. The numbness in the right hand was in the pinky and ring finger before the surgery. Now the numbness in my right hand is concentrated in my thumb and the pad below my thumb, suggesting a different nerve cluster and a different disc. And it feels like someone has a blood pressure cuff fully deployed around my right bicep and armpit, it's agonizing. AND the neck pain and sensation of being stabbed in the shoulder blade. So my question is, that can't be answered for 5 more days because "the doctor is busy" should he replace ALL the discs? Should the jukebox that is my spine get a whole new shuffle of records and AVOID this happening AGAIN? Also does he make a new scar or am I going to have a giant equal sign on my neck? ALSO can my trachea take another surgery? I still can't burp properly and I can't sing high notes yet.

ARGHGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so frustrated. :tears:

Last edited:
God's like "I gave you a bunch of books and had Beyonce wear a rose window at the VMAs and am about to explain the Scandanavia thing, get yer shit together and EXPLAIN IT." And I'm like "Meh. I hurt too much. I don't care." And God's like "YOU BETTER f***ING CARE ITS ALL LEADING UP TO THIS!" And I'm like "Well, you shoulda made me better bones because I HURT TOO MUCH TO GIVE A SHIT." And God's like "Just take a few days. Jesus H. Christ." And I'm like "Yeah, Jesus Preperation H Christ, thanks for that too, you're awesome." And God's like "Amie. Just f***ing work with me. Please?" And I'm like "Email me." And God's like "I don't have a phone." And I'm like "Then have your OTHER son email me." And God's like "I'll do what I can. No promises." And I'm like "I'm taking the rest of the night off." And God's like "Fine. Don't think I didn't put that thought in your head because I did." And I'm like "Show off."

I'm bleeding a lot. :( I feel fainty.

Go to a concert. Knock back a couple beers, loosen up, feel the music, dance.

Do a meditation. As androgynous Michael part lady part boy, float in the sky and pierce a hole in the sky to expose a devil with an all-knowing light that never goes out. "Show the world" you whisper, as above, so below. The music plays, Michael wears his crown, concert ends, you go home and wait.

Then this:

http://jezebel.com/ceo-of-major-cat...source=jezebel_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Then people start talking about it and generating sweeping generalizations and hatred (not logical things but POWERFUL things when channeled in the right direction) and animal welfare becomes as viral as a f***ing bucket of ice.

My side gig. I did not watch the video. I'd start killing brunette boys randomly.

That was last month, a new one will show up.

Back
Top Bottom