Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Mary Magdalene is the eternal weeper and apologist NOT because she is remorseful for her sins as history has dictated, but because she is mirroring the other men at the table who put her and Jesus through being the portal for their attainment of enlightenment for so long, imprisoning the freedom of their very savior(s), at times turning them against one another even. She is tired of hearing that they are sorry for what they have done. Not just Judas, all the men at the table. This song is sung to them. What Difference Does it Make only stinks because it's Mary's snit. Jesus makes up for it with flowers and a back rub I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

7192420916_67d48524e6_z.jpg

7192421168_e856cbfdb3_z.jpg

Morrissey is Mali.

Morrissey in MAniLA if you want to get technical. Anyway, all of Morrissey's movements on stage are very Ganesh-like, tusks and ears and lumbering about. Considering the literal words he's singing about wanting to be taken out, Mali clearly isn't very happy about his current habitat if Moz is indeed channeling Mali. Or would at least like a fellow elephant friend to hang out with maybe.

This, my friend, is why Morrissey is different. Not because he is famous or a diva or reminds us of our 80s youth, but because he is very cosmically in tune and as a result, quite sensitive to stuff I doubt he even has a grasp of understanding why.

This always makes me lol. :D

openwing.jpg

EIBOVenueMap.cfm

Soooooo, if scarab beetle amulets were distributed during the reign of Amenhotep III as a form of newspaper to communicate the goings-on of his kingdom, it's not unlikely that in his afterlife, in which we're currently living, the tradition of the beetle as communication device is still in effect.

So keeping in mind that a rather popular solar eclipse just happened, it's interesting to note this Beatle song, a type of tiny time machine detailing Amenhotep's prophecy skillz in a way:

If the sun and moon are on the phone with each other in a way eclipsing and the singer is talking to Tuesday, (Tuesday is Mars or Tyr or the God of War) about this girl who dances...who is the singer? Amenhotep III?

I dunno. I'm just trying to entertain Oscar. :D It's sooooooooooo boring in jail. :p

I realize that all this may be interesting to a handful of people but probably none, that it's possible I have the keys that has cracked quite an amazing code or more likely that I am just manic and ridiculous, and that MAYBE at least I have been mildly entertaining to be around as I swim through a sea of weird connection and mystery...but at the end of the day and literally this day because I don't want to do this anymore, I am a dolphin flopping around on the parking lot while scientists with clipboards watch. That makes more sense if you've read The Onion. :p

Morrissey has a SHIT TON of coastal San Diego signs. :eek: No wonder this place is special to him, God's been lining this area up for awhile.

this reminded me of your posts in the nails thread about rings and eclipses and stuff. I also thought you'd be more likely to see it here. sorry to derail your thread :/

tumblr_m4e2dbToAx1qziwqvo1_1280.jpg

a man in Japan used the solar eclipse to propose to his girlfriend.

also, for what it's worth (which isn't much), I think this is really interesting stuff, what you're saying. I don't understand it most of the time, but I think it's cool how you know all this stuff and connect it and everything.

Thanks. Sweet picture. Turns out I'm more than likely a manic psychizophrenic, so the answer to how I arrive at these conclusions probably has something to do with that.

I think it's interesting that if Morrissey is the quiet cosmically-chosen spokesperson for the mystery tradition that it takes unconventional forms in regards to location. For instance, I kind of suspected that in the east there would've been more hints towards the Buddha Amitabha or some of the Hindu deities when from what I could tell from the YouTube clips it was a whole lotta Ra and Egyptian stuff. Kind of like noticing the canvas whereas the different Gods that God has created to be his actor are like the paint. But in San Diego it was a whole lot of Mary which DOES fit the location.

I dunno. I do know it's retarded that I'm not at the shows. So many details are lost in random YouTube clips I could use to show the mysteries. I don't know if I'm the Ouigi Board or the friend, but it's more difficult to work for you without the raw data. Bleh. I guess nobody gives a shit anyway, but it is cool stuff. To ignore these details is like erasing God's voicemails without hearing them.

I had the most bizarre black cloud experience in the pit last night that I will write about when I switch to a computer with a functioning keyboard. BIZARRE!!! Morrissey HAS to be my ghost.

You're into eek a lot lately, Linds. :D I thought of you last night because I also had an extended conversation with someone I suspected was Autistic before the show.

Back
Top Bottom