Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Whassup Vishnu? Lakshmi got yer back? :p Lol. Love you.

6993427753_4f6c27e3a7_z.jpg

Vishnu.jpg

Yesterday I met up for dinner with a friend and we ate at this place called Firestone Grill. While she was putting money in her meter she asked me to listen for her food order to be called. She was ticket #100. :straightface: Then she came back and we discussed issues at her work. And earlier I had a black lab (as opposed to lecture?) jump off my back and catch a ball around 12:20. The dog's name was TYson. TY---> Thank You--->Merci--->say Morrissey real fast. The son part is self explanatory. My question is was it the real Morrissey, or one of the mainpage fakers I was trying to call out who don't answer my question. You can see why I'm suspicious and don't want to play, but NOBODY died. That's a goddam A+ if you ask me. ANd look, sign of completion in the reflection of the table, the circle with the dot in it, the sun.

7003604523_1a7b073a4b_z.jpg

I remember what I was most likely doing exactly when it happened, I was driving through Santa Maria and listening to Pandora and Bowie's The Man Who Sold the World played and the harmonies get me every time so I worked but it felt extra strong. THat had to be the sync up, I got to CVS and called my mom at 12:20 I think? Then the lab thing happened to explain it to me?

Anyway, doesn't matter, but I was driving and working however many minutes before 12:20 that someone would be in Santa Maria, whoch would place it slightly before I think.

Ignore all this please. :p Crazy talk.

I just entered the Acacia Tit seen at Bale Mountain and skipped past the SECOND f***ing Black Keys song on the album BROTHERS in less than ten minutes. An Acacia Tree is one of those masonic temple signifiers, they are the people that threw the hay bales at the girl to stack, not you. I know you.

In fact...if anyone is taking notes, there are game players that use Morrissey as a piece. The ROSE is another Masonic signifier of "temple" work, meditation. That might explain that dumdum who keeps being fixated on Morrissey being presented a rose at a concert. Not sure if he;s a game player or a puppet, but if he were a real game player I'd like to blow his mind and pay someone to heave a big ol' black and white column to Morrissey on stage. Lol, that would be f***ing classic. :rofl: "Here Moz. I love you, Here's a piece of checkered linoleum floor to go along with those columns."

Awwwwwww, anyway. Irritating. I'm on cosmic flotsom great work duty I guess. Bleh. I need to get a f***ing life.

Okay, so setting aside the creepy idea that the Morrissey's WOrld people were hoping Moz would wear a Justin Bieber shirt to acknowledge their Joachim and Boaz bullshit, let's assume for a second that Morrissey-SOLO is Soloman's Temple and David is, well, King David. :straightface: Just cosmically. It's a funny art slipping into the past. ANYWAY, so he opens the forum to anonymous posters, it;s like he's inviting the dark into the inner hall so that this can happen in home territory:

archangel-michael-e1274322187974.jpg

It's a plausible theory considering that Solomon's Temple was built on Mount MORiah, this one is built on Mount MORrissey with his lovely :eek: and his lovely RIAH.

Something to think about.

Last edited:
I don't like what I am seeing.

There is a new puppy at the house I am housesitting. The house, incidently, where I was staying when Morrissey wore the f*** Solo shirt and kicked David out, effectively turning all my theories to shit and having me give up even trying for the most part, with that creepy vibe in every corner of the house that it's all bullshit.

The new puppy is named Garrett. What's not great about Garrett, right?

I have been left instructions to shock him, a 20 pound puppy, on level 4 of 6 levels if he so much as barks, enters the kitchen, accidently piddles in the house, NORMAL PUPPY BEHAVIOR. They signed an aggreement with the agency they adopted or fostered him from with 11 initialed and bulleted points to:

• Never readopt him as he is not their property
  • Agree that he will never be left outdoors without supervision and not on a leash.
  • Agree that he is a companion animal to live inside the home and never outdoors.
  • Agree to care for the dog in a humane manner and supply him with adequate food, water, shelter and attention, etc..
  • Agree that if the CANNOT care for Garrett they will return him to the shelter within 72 hours.
  • That the understand the shelter is not responisible for damages done to their property.
  • That they give permission for the shelter to call and check up on Garrett's well being.
  • That should Garrett escape they will notify the shelter immediately.
  • That they will keep the shelter in the know of any address or phone changes.
  • That any adoption inquiries will be directed through the shelter and not privately.
  • And that the shelter has the right to rescind the adoption contract at any time should teh conditions be breached and that the shelter can collect the dog at any time.

And my job, as housesitter, is to sit here and SHOCK THE f*** out of the dog. I did it ONCE. He jumped and yelped 2 feet in the air then pissed himself and quivered. I shocked myself on the level 4 setting and jumped off the ground. He is a puppy, a baby dog. What the f*** is this?

There is something completely wrong and sinister going on and I don't like it. And I feel compelled in this real situation to alert the shelter to these conditions, but the signs say Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You're in the bottom of a pyramid, in the dark, calf-deep in water, a labrynth, you feel hopeless, everywhere is crocodiles waiting to bite you, you don't know how to get out. But you will and everything will be fine. Tests, tests, pointless tests. But you wrote the crib sheets.

You don't scare him croco...

Last edited by a moderator:
And, most importantly, you ar not alone.

Well hopefully you are technically alone, but not alone in the lonely scary world sense. :p

Symbolic Problem Solving Equation.

6951473940_92f2c6a7a5_z.jpg

So since two cats were introduced to the house, the birds have been safely located to the ceiling. Today it was hot so we turned on the air conditioning, but birds who are susceptible to drafts, need to be protected from breezes. I've closed the vent between them (Joan is the female on the left, Jerry the male on the right), but there is a leak creating a tiny breeze on Jerry.

Now let's assume for a second that Air Conditioning or AC is code for Aleister Crowley and his little orgy sex magic enterprise and all it entails. Wanna know more about it? Ask a Shreiner. :straightface: To make a long story short I think when the AC is turned on cosmically it creates minor mental meltdowns in certain birds because they lean towards cosmic safety and calmness. Papageno and Papagena to be exact.

Anyway, in order to protect Jerry from the AC I've put a towel that blocks the breeze. What happens though is that it cuts off Jerry's view from Joan, forcing him to call and call and call to her. At this moment he;s saying "Are you there?, Are you there? Are you there?" and every few times she says "I'm here." It;s not the same as Lazer Party when he sings like mad a loud trill, it;s just little chirps. But he's concerned because I had to create that barrier due to the AC.

Anyway, my two cents. Symbolic Therapy. That'll be $300 please. :p

Last edited:
tumblr_m2o5sgqj7F1rpoh6go1_500.gif

The Education of Little Bonsai Tree. :D

Morrissey isn't alone on stage. He has a cool band literally by his side, but he also has this lady:

major-arcana-21.jpg

She's generating the power that gives him his fancy hat.

Look:

Incidently HSIN is an anagram of Shin which the hebrew letter on the fool card, but the fool can be wise and choose to dance with the world instead of stepping of ledges and getting bit by dogs. I suspect Morrissey is dancing.

And he looks so goddam gorgeous in this video, I can hardly contain myself. f***. :horny:

Last edited by a moderator:
My "art" if anyone cares is doing cutouts. I cut shapes out of paper and make scenes or objects to communicate a feeling or a mood.

Here's one of my bird Jerry:

6964473110_5acdd24549.jpg

It's a hobby. A lot of birthday and thank you cards have been cutouts. I usually give them away. I figured out how to do it when I was a kid in the 80s when I was low on crayons, I had the colored paper of the color I wanted, so I cut it using childs scissors into the shape I needed on whatever I was coloring. Then I would make scenes using cut paper. As I advanced my dad let me use his exacto knife then bought me my own. Now I can cut shapes in my sleep, I'm kind of a wizard with a knife. I don't even sketch the shapes I need, I just cut them out.

Last edited:
I just ran across my first cutout. I was 10 when I made this. It reads: "The lady with the sheep and the friendly ants asked the rooster where the owner of the fruitstand might be. The rooster simply replied, "I don't know."

6964514232_ae253cc8ab_c.jpg

I've been looking for a very long time too.

Without going into details, this photograph from Namba last night:

media

Contains elements of this old alchemical painting by Jehan Perreal, notably the blurred flower makes a wing on his right side, he wears a shroud on his lower half like the keeper of the secret or mystery tradition in the painting, and the stems of the Gerbera Daisies are reminisent to the element tree in the painting. And quite possibly at some stage in the show he wore his invisible crown:

alchemist_talking_nature_hi.jpg

Taschen has an interesting caption to this photo, which incidently is the cover to their book on Mysticism, it reads:

"Nature advises the "aimlessly wandering alchemist" to leave their narrow circle of mechanical laboratory chymistry: "you will never attain knowledge of anything if you come not to my forge." This forge is the tree that grows from the three roots Mineralia, Vegatativa and Sensitiva. Here, the earthly germ of all metals, animals and plants is separated by lengthy cooking into the four elements, and sublimated into the uppermost blossom of the elixer or the "vegetable gold."

Vegetable Gold is Morrissey and everything he writes. HE has written the blueprint for mother nature's alchemy, he has the keys to open the doors to have your work synthesize with Mother Nature. SHE gave them to him and rearranged them in his head. This is why he should wear a helmet at all times and only live in padded rooms and only have God drive his cars. :D

In reality I don't care about this crap. I'm just bored out of my mind and picked this up at Costco while having pizza with my mom. :straightface: Also there's some awesome Summer/Apollo/Sun alchemy linking Rank's version of Rusholme Ruffians to the Breeders Saints. I just want him to be safe and don't want to do grad school alchemy though. :(

I saw a funny sign today.

First off, this morning, I ate something that said MONSTER on the wrapper. And you know how you are what you eat? Well that made me the monster today. And while I was cleaning? The lady who owned the house said she hadn't bought a vaccuum yet and I SAID "THIS TIME MAYBE YOU CAN GET ONE THAT ACTUALLY DOES SHAG." :mad:

You f***ers are going down.

The sad and patient plight of a baby HA trying to figure out what kind of food to eat. :tears:

Effing frustrating I bet. I thought I was supposed to go lez but nothing made sense. I couldn't even kiss a girl I was so confused.

I'm drunkposting!!!!!!!! THE ONLY PEENER I HAVE IS IN MY BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll shut up and go watch television instead. :D

I'd switched from newspaper to paper towels on the bottom of Jerry's cage because I was tired of him dropping me little messages. :o I just wanted him to be a bird and not a great little worker. Well, the last few days my mom has cleaned his cage and switched him back to newspapers. He just dropped this out of his cage when I was posting all those animal pics earlier. P is code for cali. PROD is drop or code for jaw dropping. RUTE is "true". I don't know if the MOM on the other side is WOW or mom, the apple 2 could be in reference to a number of things. Bleh. Or maybe all these letters recombine into something more interesting on your side, but Jerry's a genius at clipping articles from papers. Or I'm just crazy.

7154551526_c7457ba203.jpg

7154549482_9fa9058fb2.jpg

One time I put a piece of wheat bread in his cage and he carved a perfect heart. I sent it to Morrissey when his manager was the guy who runs Ticketmaster. I doubt he ever got it. Jerry's little sculpture. :o

7175074702_5fee7748ca_z.jpg

Borrowing the identities of dieties is like stealing, sifting through shit to deduce greatness is like lying. Interpreting crowns and wings and miracles cast from light is the interpreting the devil's paintbrush. Learning all this shit for years to be able to detect it's greatness for you does not STINK. It's what you've been asking for, recognition that you are different, that you are divine, that you are in the presence of divine forces and that you are not alone.

Back
Top Bottom