Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

6774648159_9ef1f10358_z.jpg

So the place I'm housesitting now has not one, not two, but THREE coffee makers. Coffee, or kefe, means "spirit" in greek, which is in indicator I'm juggling Thrice Greatness which is tiring and sometimes it's easiest just to tune it all out and not play. So if that answers any questions that nobody is asking in english or real life...

6774648159_9ef1f10358_z.jpg

So the place I'm housesitting now has not one, not two, but THREE coffee makers. Coffee, or kefe, means "spirit" in greek, which is in indicator I'm juggling Thrice Greatness which is tiring and sometimes it's easiest just to tune it all out and not play. So if that answers any questions that nobody is asking in english or real life...

tumblr_lyis41pAPy1r4oksvo1_500.jpg

In a fit of pure boredom I was watching a bit of The Green Hornet movie with Seth Rogan yesterday when I had to pick something up at my moms. There was a scene where Cato makes coffee and he does that thing with the latte foam where you pour it in such a way with the espresso and draw it back with the spoon to look like a leaf? Mesmerizing.

This reminds me of the barman in Stretford who served Guinness with the irish clover embedded in the foam from the last drops.

That would be cool to see.

That would be cool to see.

Sadly never had the camera available and I think it just happened once. He did it especially for me as we knew each other well and I suspect he didn't do it that often cause I was there a lot over the years.

It was really professionaly done as well and a lovely little surprise but he was of irish descent and a scandinavian choosing Guinness was always popular.

I would like to be able to do it myself even though I gave up alcohol altogether a year ago cause I risk cancer in the pancreas if I drink alcohol.

Last edited:
Sadly never had the camera available and I think it just happened once. He did it especially for me as we knew each other well and I suspect he didn't do it that often cause I was there a lot over the years.

It was really professionaly done as well and a lovely little surprise but he was of irish descent and a scandinavian choosing Guinness was always popular.

Damn it Urban! ALWAYS carry a camera. :D

Patio is the same as the porch. The fountain is the singer who's flower-like life was taken not once, but twice from the porch-dwellers. This I have been told often.

tower3.jpg

If I (or maybe you) ever refer to something as being "rad," it's my subconscious refering to Radha, Krishna's consort who also accompanied him into battle in more ways than one. This is way we look to Los Angeles for the language we use. :p

Philosopher's stone. 17th century engraving symb- olising the creation of the philosopher's stone, the ultimate goal of alchemy. A couple engage in sexual intercourse surrounded by nature. The Sun & Moon represent two alchemical essences. This image symbolises the ultimate harmony required to create the philosopher's stone. The philosopher's stone, also known as the elixir or alkahest, was supposedly the purest material, and was thought to have miraculous powers. It was believed that it could turn base metals into gold, heal the sick, restore youth, and even create life. Image drawn by Philipp Morgenstern in 1613 in Germany.

V2100010-Engraving_symbolising_the_philosopher_s_stone-SPL.jpg

A better picture I think:

6786713142_356ceb767f_z.jpg

6795682800_cf3d585f06_z.jpg

Sorry. :(

Of all the things that could impress me when establishing HAness, this does the most. :D Same position starting from the top row.

4450009726_49f70b9644.jpg

23532_405700453427_354253683427_5057528_117555_n.jpg

There's another thing I might love about this video. :tears:

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting back to symbolic stuff, this video reminds me of this classic Gnostic illustration:

gnosticism.jpg

So I think the grime of the world slipped into my chaotic brain the last few days and tripped me up getting my dates confused and knowing my penchant for safety and convinced me not to "work" but I figured it out last minute and booted the hell out of them. :D

I realize that one could laugh as hard at this as I did at Lindsey's video but I don't give a f***. :thumb:

95696.jpg

6844370042_93d07157d0_z.jpg

The staff he carries is the microphone (or the stand he often handles not pictured), on the end of the staff is a flag which looks like my infected tooth furled like the roots. Into Moz's staff a song has been sung, Bigmouth's Christ, Again.

Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
when I said I'd like to smash every tooth
in your head
Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
when I said by rights you should be
bludgeoned in your bed
and now I know how Joan of Arc felt
now I know how Joan of Arc felt
as the flames rose to her roman nose
and her Walkman started to melt
Bigmouth, bigmouth
bigmouth strikes again
and I've got no right to take my place
with the Human race
bigmouth, bigmouth
bigmouth strikes again
with the Human race
and now I know how Joan of Arc felt
now I know how Joan of Arc felt
as the flames rose to her roman nose
and her hearing aid started to melt
Bigmouth, bigmouth
bigmouth strikes again
with the Human race

He knows how Joan of Arc felt because as the sun and air, clearly seen emanating from his left hand captured in light, he has lived in Joan's house of earth and water. He is masculine and feminine while maintaining his own identity (and sanity) in just the right combination. He is complete.

95696.jpg

6844370042_93d07157d0_z.jpg

The staff he carries is the microphone (or the stand he often handles not pictured), on the end of the staff is a flag which looks like my infected tooth furled like the roots. Into Moz's staff a song has been sung, Bigmouth's Christ, Again.

He knows how Joan of Arc felt because as the sun and air, clearly seen emanating from his left hand captured in light, he has lived in Joan's house of earth and water. He is masculine and feminine while maintaining his own identity (and sanity) in just the right combination. He is complete.

Just so I understand you are you saying the two pictures are the similar?

Wouldn't his fingers have to be bent, the microphone directed away from him and his knee be raised? What about the buxom lady in the background?

Just so I understand you are you saying the two pictures are the similar?

Wouldn't his fingers have to be bent, the microphone directed away from him and his knee be raised? What about the buxom lady in the background?

Jesus. Give God a break, isn't it close enough? He's never been one for hyper realism. He's more metaphorical in his commincations with us dumdums down here.

Back
Top Bottom