Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Le Monde is the lady...

XM10007308.jpg

Le Pendu is the man...

X7T3D00Z.jpg

Their legs are in the same position. She keeps secrets but he spills them. They are the hermetic androgyne in their own worlds doing their own thing, but while one keeps secrets the other is spilling, they can't be The World and The Hanged Man at the same time, they are yin and yang in regard to information retention.

I just randomly stuck my hand in the empty kleenex box on my way to sleep..."I'm clean. Ex."???? :squiffy:

12046361626_2fcc58e55f.jpg

Tables are "battles" in green. The magician puts objects on his table, it can literally be a table at home. He may not even know he's doing it. WHen he throws an as above so below, God will mirror his home table in a great way. This is well and good if you orchestrate it, but if you feel fighty and are battling God knows what and feel frustrated and fight, you may be mirroring both sides of a battle as reflected on your table. This has happened more than ten times, it comes as no surprise that my usual living room table was upset yesterday when I transferred it's contents to the dining room table to facilitate cleaning my carpet. As I reassembled my table today, the blood, the dolphins. The dining room table to kill them to make way for fish on the dining room table, the frustration I was acting out was probably that of the dolphins wondering what the f*** was going on. I'm not at liberty to discuss why I am so very frustrated at Team Young, but if you knew, you'd understand. Until then I seem not very level, but compass.

Here''s my living room table for proof, my neighbor trimmed the roses a few days ago and I didn't have a squatty vase so put them in my dolphin glass. Taiji was on my table yesterday and I had to feel it. It's an indescribable internal frustration.

12072642626_cfb04de3fd_z.jpg

12072301663_2857a61508_z.jpg

"Talk more about it" at Subway.

It's like having a full blown panic attack that lasts hours and triggers PTSD from previous real time drawnout assaults, but nothing in your immediate environment is panic inducing. You're just going about your day but your brain and nerves feel agitated and all you can think to do is fight with words. Temple Grandin kind of explains it, it's not exactly Autism though I have a few ticks, it's more like being on an animal wavelength and dialing in distant fear. One time it happened in November and my mom placed turkey stuff in my desk to explain it. One time it was the seals. I usually don't know until the day after. It's so frustrating and I end up looking stupid, but the desperation isn't exactly mine.

THese are my favorite kind of movies to make.

Last edited by a moderator:
Le Monde is the lady...

XM10007308.jpg

Le Pendu is the man...

X7T3D00Z.jpg

Their legs are in the same position. She keeps secrets but he spills them. They are the hermetic androgyne in their own worlds doing their own thing, but while one keeps secrets the other is spilling, they can't be The World and The Hanged Man at the same time, they are yin and yang in regard to information retention.

I have something to share but first I want to go back to this point. In the chart the book went backwards from 9 to 6. It was an anomaly the numbers of which aren't as significant in my opinion as the flipping. I think THIS is what is signifies as described more educatedly by Fred Gettings in his The Book of Tarot. He thinks the lady in the world forms a triangle with her arms and a cross with her legs. Also keep in mind that Mars is a man and Venus is a woman.

The twenty-first card of the Major Arcana is said my some commentators to be a summary of all the preceding cards, and it is consequently extremely difficult to ascribe a specific meaning to it all. The image is one of a naked woman inside a garland, with the four tetrmorphs around her. This is anima mundi, the world soul.

It will be seen from the analysis at figure 214 that the posture of the woman is precisely the opposite of the one formed by the hanging man on the twelfth arcanum - her feet are crossed (some commentators suggest that she is running, which misses the whole point of the card) and her hands are held out to form a triangle, suggesting the triad of spirit in glory over the cross of materiality. The reason for this interpretation is fairly obvious: the cross itself is the cross of materiality, connoting earth, weight and dead matter. (My note: Caring what people think and caring about labels and material things that in the long run don't matter or bring happiness. We as humans are largely preoccupied with "dead matter.") THe triangle suggests the trinity, and hence spirituality. In the World matter is subordinate to spirit - the triangle of spirit is dominating matter, and this is the proper order of things: man is dignified in this position , and may emulate the Gods by being creative. [...astrological mumbo jumbo...]

In Mars we see the vestigal cross weighing down spirit - thus creating a tension and violence which typifies the Martian urge to action. In Venus we see the cross being kept down by the circle of spirituality, echoing the idea of peace and rightness expressed in the twety-first Tarot card.

Okay...so my point is the book chart reflects something I've suspected for a few weeks in my weird brain/soul/silver cord or whatever. The chart is about Morrissey's book, he noted the change, it's HIS anomaly. I think he felt that wave you feel when you realize nothing physical matters, that everything is going to be alright, that he is loved, that he will not be betrayed or tricked and that the future looks wonderful. It's a type of elation when you let go of a lot and things fall into place without you having to control it, that God looks after you. It's an epiphany.

In zombie news I saw the funniest goddam thing today that might help you read if you read. I was driving along thinking "I wonder what he's doing now..." and I got stopped at a light TWICE. It was a short light and the car in front of me was slow forcing us to have to sit through it again. Normally the human in me gets all pissed about it but over the years I've learned to pay attention to my surroundings when that stuff happens bc God's trying to show me something. So there was a woman with an empty baby carriage, she pushed it out of my view. Then another woman walked by with a carriage with a baby in it. It was like the "woman" got an idea, and suddenly there was a baby in the carriage, the baby represented the idea. Then I finally get through the light and stop at another one and there's a cyclist stopping to take a water break and he's just staring into space thinking. Then he takes a drink of water and starts to get on his bike. Then at the next light (i hit every friggin red light thanks to you lol) there was a Mexican gardener with a weed whacker that was totally staring into space again, then he suddenly stopped and started whacking the weeds furiously.

Were you writing? :D I've seen that for YEARS now it kinda makes sense.

This is all going to sound very crazy but bear with me here...

First some traditional symbolic constants.

Men are FIRE and AIR, or the sun and air for the Moz fans.

Women are WATER and EARTH.

Paternal society dictates that the man dominates the woman. Missionary, if you will, the man is on top of the woman.

Imagine the letter T is a man laying on his stomach and his ding dong is hanging down. An inverted or upside down T is a man on his back with his ding dong pointed toward the sky. Like this guy:

visit-the-pagan-fertility-symbol-or-englands-sexiest-monument-cerne-abbas-giant.jpg

So now man is the earth, he's in the female role. THis works out perfectly if there's a woman on top of him, I'll let you imagine.

So elementally earth and water are affected by gravity and fall, while fire and air are unaffected by gravity, they rise. When ancient humans were figring this shit out they didn't know about gravity yet, they just knew that the male elements rose while the female elements fell. But if the man assumes the female role and lays on his back, he allows the female to rise and dominate him and in essence "rule" or play "Horus." The phoenix rising from the ashes is a female dominating, sort of like the essence of the sacred feminine saying, "Okay how about the female essence be in charge for a while." These instances usually mark the changing of an era or Age, We were on the cusp of Aquarius since the 40s, I think we might be fully in the age of Aquarius now.

We just had a fire here last week. The city of Azusa has a giant A on the side of the mountain because of Azusa Pacific College, it usually looks like this:

192f14ec-b666-4ba9-adbb-d6fc98b319ed.JPG

THe mountain is still smoldering but I couldn't help but notice this morning while waiting for my oatmeal and Razzmatazz (no banana) at Jamba Juice that the A has been transformed into an inverted T. :cool: It's the ultimate sign of the sacred feminine, IMHO, burned into the side of a mountain!

12096319985_1b64479b74_z.jpg

Last edited:
Sun conquer moon in less than five minutes. :D

I'm helping Sue pack for Ghana and we're cleaning out suitcases and backpacks, etc. On the counter was a QUARTER of a pill (like a quarter mile). The pill was a BAYER pill (sounds like BEAR) so regarding the thought that ties to quarter and bear (the cat not liking nature) Sue looks at me with this intensity and says "JUST THROW THAT OUT. THAT'S NOT RIGHT." Ignore that thought. Okaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy. :p No need to yell. :D

This is what halfway through CG's second bottle of Chardonnay looks like. Nicole to my left looks like she wants to kill herself, not for lack of hilarity. :cool: She's a lez, they don't have as much fun. :D

1000866_10152054351496865_340011448_n.jpg

I've learned that the only way to get through these parties is to be completely shitfaced. Then you don't have to overthink and read everyone.

Last edited:
This is what halfway through CG's second bottle of Chardonnay looks like. Nicole to my left looks like she wants to kill herself, not for lack of hilarity. :cool: She's a lez, they don't have as much fun. :D

1000866_10152054351496865_340011448_n.jpg

I've learned that the only way to get through these parties is to be completely shitfaced. Then you don't have to overthink and read everyone.

The bearded bloke looks like Juan Mata. Hmmmmmmmmm.

The bearded bloke looks like Juan Mata. Hmmmmmmmmm.

He's an architect. And the lady to the left of the bald guy has a doctoral degree in Mathematics, her 40th is next friday in Pasadena. And the lez has a doctoral degree in Education. I just have a dissertationless Doctoral Degree in Crazy. :cool:

He's an architect. And the lady to the left of the bald guy has a doctoral degree in Mathematics, her 40th is next friday in Pasadena. And the lez has a doctoral degree in Education. I just have a dissertationless Doctoral Degree in Crazy. :cool:

I get it. You're all very clever! Well done!

The cat had a collar, he was somebody's pet. She was visibly shaken that I was releasing SOMEBODY'S PET FROM MY TRAP. "All the other managers did it." She thinks it's my job to control the entire neighborhood's cat population by eliminating it so her cat doesn't have another cat looking at it. :squiffy: She knocked on my door this morning at 7:30 telling me we got a good one because it's eyes were infected and it posed a health risk to our cats, it was definitely feral. IT HAD A COLLAR WITH A f***ING BELL ON IT.

I was just given your ring, babes. :cool: My neighbors from Myanmar are always bringing me jade when they visit home. This time it's a men's ring, way too big for my chubby fingers. Must claim in person. :D

12198147964_5745f5a60e_z.jpg

If Molly were four Bud Light Platinums then I'm so high on Molly now.

Sorry Wolf!

Pink-rose-bunch-happy-belated-birthday-greeting-card.jpg

I was reading about Maila Nurmi in wikipedia and came across a quote that made me wish I was alive in the 50s to talk to James Dean about stuff.

In the early 1950s, Nurmi was close friends with James Dean, and they spent time together at Googie's coffee shop on the corner of Crescent Heights and Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. She explained their friendship by saying, "We have the same neuroses."[citation needed] Dean allegedly repudiated their friendship toward the end of his brief life. As Hedda Hopper related in a 1962 memoir that included a chapter on Dean: "We discussed the thin-cheeked actress who calls herself Vampira on television (and cashed in, after Jimmy died, on the publicity she got from knowing him and claimed she could talk to him 'through the veil'). He said: 'I had studied The Golden Bough and the Marquis de Sade, and I was interested in finding out if this girl was obsessed by a satanic force. She knew absolutely nothing. I found her void of any true interest except her Vampira make-up. She has no absolute.'"[9]

oswald-wirth-tarot-11-la-force-strength_i-G-17-1750-J7T3D00Z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom