Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Steve's a toking gnostic junkie. I'd have more fun with it if I didn't sense an intense imbalance in areas of life. I'm doing way better today, but me making $20 a day picking up other people's animal's shit and feeding them didn't sit right, it was like I was chasing other people's mind babies instead of tending to my own. Our own.

So maybe he made me a gnostic junkie, which isn't a bad thing. Comes in handy with the ghosts, always keeping your ears peeled for five conversations at once.
What is a gnostic?

What is a gnostic?

Seeker of truth who reads a different realm woven into the fabric of their current realm. A lover of metaphor.

Gnostics look crazy because they hold conversations with ghosts. I believe Morrissey to be a gnostic. He's just WAY BETTER at hiding it. There are a few other Gnostics in showbiz and in history.

You know how madonna does the whole Kabbala thing and wears the bracelet and shows it off? Gnostics don't have an organization or t shirt or Facebook page. They don't announce themselves or brag. They don't belong. But they do. They belong to EVERYTHING.

The gnostic's lament is as good as they are at lining things up and talking to ghosts, they are equally good at tricking themselves. The key to at-oneness is mastering the art of laughing it off and moving on.

The last image I had suspended in my brain for 19 coasters was blue gingham, so my meditation was "Have what he represents be on top." Then you went out in red. :straightface: I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just explaining how it went wrong. It was a lavender race, see how the two colors blend, so I focused on color meditation instead of words. I should've stuck with words. I f***ed up.

How alchemists used to crown out.

Last edited by a moderator:
U_Mad_Bro.jpeg

My brain is so f***ing tired of ordering planets and shit that I can't even order a f***ing pizza for dinner. As a result, I am drunk on beer and a Twix bar. But I want to show you the funniest goddam thing.

Yesterday i was bored and experimenting a little bit. Dawn and I went on Splash Mountain twice, they just ran us through twice because nobody was in line, so I decided to try and take a photo of the camera that was taking pictures of us all day during the falls, you know, to catch the all-seeing eye that snaps our freight or whatever. SO the camera slipped and during the drop it took my fingers instead and this is what I got. Liddle camera why you so dirty, dirty? :D

10372688465_d1f2f5f313.jpg

That is seriously my finger. :rofl:

adam_and_eve_postcard-r42932f41d1d94251a75ac2addc8529f2_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

Solo is giftacular this morning. It's the fig leaf or shame. Someone's been looking at the naughty bits, as an English person would say. Maybe it was that finger pic suspended in our brains? Lol.

burnlogo.png

:crazy:

There's one pot that everyone uses to prop open the gate when they bring in groceries, etc.. It had a sad succulent in it. Should I put some snap dragons? Or the black-eyed susan I just bought? :cool: Decisions, decisions....

Last edited by a moderator:

So if 312 is taken out, you're left with 82.

Now how does 82 relate to north vecino since they equate to each other? What can be deduced by combining those two variables in jesus math? And how does it relate to Keith Richards, or the stones, by extension.

By brain does that shit all. day. long.

Sometimes it hits and sometimes it misses, there isn;t enough info or a connection is lost in translation, but that's how it works kind of.

Hanging out with a baby all day is exhausting. Not because of the baby stuff, but reading her pure, sweet energy. She can say more in a glance and a hand gesture than ten people over the course of two days can say. My brain is shot.

A scanty bit of a thing
With a decorative ring
That wouldn't cover the head of a goose
As Rose collects the money in a canister
Who comes sliding down the bannister
The Vicar in a 22

220px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg

(It's the 22nd card.)

Back
Top Bottom