Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Sue's last big Harvest Party is a week from today. Sadly the one person she is trying to impress may not be there as her boyfriend dropped dead on Tuesday and will most likely be attending a funeral in Louisianna, but the party must go on. Last year a man brought rosemary lime roasted cashews which were a huge hit...for me anyway since most of the hor d'oeuvres and entrees were meat-based. Apparently he's bringing his new girlfriend who is a marathon runner/massive animal activist who is vegan. This is wonderful because it's the first Harvest Party where half of the menu is catered to a vegan, Sue is actively thinking out all the different foods she can eat. ANyway, a good sign.

Last edited by a moderator:
So yesterday I was covering up some graffiti on our building (ASID PB pisses on our bldg with her pen every few weeks. :straightface: There's a difference between street art and tagging.) when I noticed water pouring out from the ceiling of one of the carports. Above it is a bathtub. So I call the plumber and he has to open up the building to access the leak.

9920895343_a1c919faf8.jpg

Out pours a bunch of water from the leak (it was a quick repair) and with it a ton of shit. Literally. Poop from an animal living under the building, probably a possum. Half of this debris is animal turds. Which is interesting tbecause the apartment has an odor and I always thought it was from their cooking, they're from Burma and do a lot of weird oil and wok stuff. I'm starting to think the smell is from possum piss. This is a good development because now I'm going to get the exterminator up there to clean out the shit and seal it off from the possum, or maybe that's my job. :p This'll help the Burma people though, for sure.

9920759726_1d10fc7772.jpg

It's great (possibly. Or a trick.) because Paul announced yesterday he wants to plant white roses in front of T-winds.

If my complex was a venue for an awesome weird concert, pit tickets were just released. :D

One of the units gave notice today, but it's insanely unique. THe floorplan from a birdseye-view looks like an origami stork, there are no right angles in any room so a weirdo would have to embrace it, but it's insanely private, nobody can walk past and look in, it was a private staircase entry, from the street you'd have to use a cherry picker to break in, it gets cross-ventilation and awesome light. And on one side the walls are the neighbor's closet and shower and on the other side the neighbor is me, a room I never use so it's perfect for a loud person, or someone who doesn;t want to hear people.

I have a soft spot for it because I lived in it for a short time :love:, but I can't move back, I kinda need a yard with birdcages to clean. It has no yard.

Symbolically I'm kind of wondering what it means that Princess Albert need to move so fast? :squiffy:

In a world where Twinds is a crystal ball, someone is going to lie to you then proceed to make you feel guilty. Don't believe them and move on.

(I just overheard Joann's loudmouth telling Steve on the phone that she waited all day for him to call and she asked ONE thing of him and that was to go to the fair and since he didn't call she didn't get to go to the fair, she had to sit home all weekend alone. She went to the fair with Sheri. :straightface:)

Nuevo Melrose Place has some interesting drama going on. In one of the units someone subleased a room to a young couple without telling us and we were just starting to catch on. Well so was the father of the new girl who moved in with her boyfriend. Apparently he's a police officer and didn't approve of his daughter's boyfriend (which is why she moved out) so he put a detective on her and he followed her here. He then used his resources to do a criminal background check on her new roommates and alerted the owners who are now taking steps to have the entire apartment evicted not knowing all of their shady histories.

I would like a spider and turnip omelette with a side of rising from the hashed browns well done, please. kthx.

No toast. I'm watching my carbs. Camera adds ten pounds and all that. :p

FPnPP.jpg

So I guess God is the one who loves me afterall as my doctor suspects I have gall stones. :straightface:

FPnPP.jpg

So I guess God is the one who loves me afterall as my doctor suspects I have gall stones. :straightface:

Or perhaps that male penguin is much like a middle school boy, his heart is in the right place, his intensions are good, but he's just to f***ing stupid to know any better. So the female penguins shit all over him, until he either settles for one, or learns his lesson, and walks off by himself into the cold and dies alone.
Perhaps i'm just speaking, on behalf of all male penguins, from experience?

Or perhaps that male penguin is much like a middle school boy, his heart is in the right place, his intensions are good, but he's just to f***ing stupid to know any better. So the female penguins shit all over him, until he either settles for one, or learns his lesson, and walks off by himself into the cold and dies alone.
Perhaps i'm just speaking, on behalf of all male penguins, from experience?

Hate much?

Happy birthday, girl on the outside.

"I went to school to be a graphic designer. I took out a $60, 000 loan to learn how to use photoshop and illustrator. I lived with a miserable man 30 years my senior for fifteen years while pursuing this dream of being a designer. Then I went nutz. Blam. One minute I'm applying for a a paid internship at Old Navy in San Francisco, the next minute I'm literally walking in the Mojave Desert following signs. :| To this day I find it difficult to look at Print Magazine or update my Adobe fontbook ffs, memories and reminders of more fortunate people who didn't have it the way I did, who's dreams were easily handed to them while I'm stuck with this overactive brain. Granted I'm still young and all that, but the reminders hurt. Bleh, ignore me. A milliner...hmmm. Fancy hats. You already are a milliner."

You have to tell her why I attacked her. There's only one person who deserves an explanation of why I go into pitbull mode and it's her.

Last edited:
FPnPP.jpg

Penguins are great...

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Birthday, CG. :)

I'm sorry if you're sick. I hope you get well soon, if that's the case.

Last edited:
Penguins are great...

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Birthday, CG. :)

I'm sorry if you're sick. I hope you get well soon, if that's the case.

Thanks. I'm fine.

Lol. "Who wants to be a MILLINER??!!!!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
All my greys at Chipotle were freaking out and wanting me to read this sign. :p "I swear there's no pigs. Just me."

10110953153_7d6176398c_z.jpg

Working with TLOTB (listening) versus working with Green (reading) is like the difference between Organic Chemistry and regular Chemistry. Organic focuses on Hydrogen. So in Green, you looking for a word hidden (Hide-rogen) in a sign. But in Bird, your anagramming all the phonetic sounds while you listen, which is more like playing with all the elements in the periodic table.

oswald-wirth-tarot-7-le-chariot.jpg

So (literally) driving the chariot (Morrissey talks about it in Billy Budd, the Charioteer has no legs, "I would lose both of my legs...") it's easiest to utilize both Bird and Green. You see the street signs and deduce the Green and listen to the music (or game) and hear the Bird. It's like mixing Organic and Regular Chemistry in an Alchemical sense.

As a refresher, Bird is phonetic and Green is written. On wiki it lumps them together as one language, but it's two seperate things. My SAT scores for Bird would be higher than Green, it suits my brain better.

Back
Top Bottom