Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

You can't make gold without shit. Being called a dumbass is being alerted that the polls are back in line. I'm the girl and you're the boy this moment. That can change with a yank or a song. DUM is mud, water and earth.

If you're ever wondering which one you are, there are reminders. It helps guide future meditations too.

9812560654_f87225e65f_z.jpg

42! He's Jupiter dammit.

Pool man was freaking out this morning. "THE GATE IS BROKEN!!! I CAN'T GET IN!!!!! I GOTTA HOP THE FENCE, YOU GOTTA GET SOMEONE OUT HERE TO FIX THIS!!!!!" Then I saw why. :o I forget!

Glad I could help :)

Wanna hear my lecture about how 42 is the glyph for Jupiter which is the planetary representation of the essential sacred feminine as she spars cosmically with Saturn and gets shit done on the earthly plane that Venus and the Moon lack the skillz to manifest? :straightface:

Wanna hear my lecture about how 42 is the glyph for Jupiter which is the planetary representation of the essential sacred feminine as she spars cosmically with Saturn and gets shit done on the earthly plane that Venus and the Moon lack the skillz to manifest? :straightface:

Sure. It may be a little over my head, but...I'll ask questions if I get lost :)

Yeah...I thought you might be, but wasn't sure. The "z" in skillz kinda made me question the sincerity :p

Okay, I'm kind of kidding. I just like the word skillz.

water_molecules.jpg

Water is amazing, right?

Imagine Jupiter is Oxygen. It's nothing without two hydrogens to make it drinkable. The hydrogens represent one half of a hermetic androgyne. Morrissey is one hydrogen to Jupiter's cosmic water drop. He works with the other hydrogen to get shit done. It's hard to explain but there's a visual for you. :o And Mickey Mouse is cool and all that, Magic Kingdom blah...Walt was real big into promoting (and distorting at times) the essence of the sacred feminine.

Here's another way to look at it. People pray, right? "Please help the whales." They're praying to planets, God is planets. So Jupiter is feisty and she's in charge of the prayers that require aggression and being delicate like a woman. Jupiter likes Morrissey as the male half of her earthly workers. He's the male hydrogen, that's why in that video it paused on him in front of 42, she was marking him that day. "He's mine!" He's special, different. Planets talk to him. I bet half his catalogue is singing to planets and they know that.

Here's another way to look at it. People pray, right? "Please help the whales." They're praying to planets, God is planets. So Jupiter is feisty and she's in charge of the prayers that require aggression and being delicate like a woman. Jupiter likes Morrissey as the male half of her earthly workers. He's the male hydrogen, that's why in that video it paused on him in front of 42, she was marking him that day. "He's mine!" He's special, different. Planets talk to him. I bet half his catalogue is singing to planets and they know that.

Hmmm...that's a lot to drink in, CG. Let me think about it. :) I see what you're saying, but why on that day in particular - and not before - years before?

This all sounds scarily Jay Dubby (Jehovah's Witness) but my education on these things is more based in Rabbinical studies and Islamic Mysticism, not Watchtower pamphlets, though I do read those for fun sometimes. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm...that's a lot to drink in, CG. Let me think about it. :) I see what you're saying, but why on that day in particular - and not before - years before?

I've seen jupiter point him out for years, just that day it helped me figure out if he was the boy or the girl for some other thing. She picks androgynous people who can slide back and forth easily like Morrissey.

You can thank the planets for all the touring. I suspect Morrissey talks to the planets alot and the problem with talking to planets is that they're very vague. So he asks "If I go on tour will I find the other hydrogen you keep talking about?" and the planet's like YEAH! TOTALLY!! DO IT!!!! HE/SHE WILL TOTALLY SHOW UP, THEY HAVE BEFORE!" and so he tours until he's exhausted.

You should link this with physics more

I'm one of those signers that doesn't take requests. :cool:

No but srsly, these thoughts aren't really mine, God wanted to talk about water today, I just pass it along. My other hydrogen in hiding is busy trying to convert this water to whine. "What's taking you so loooooong? Hurry uuuuuuuuuup." :D

I'm one of those signers that doesn't take requests. :cool:

No but srsly, these thoughts aren't really mine, God wanted to talk about water today, I just pass it along. My other hydrogen in hiding is busy trying to convert this water to whine. "What's taking you so loooooong? Hurry uuuuuuuuuup." :D

OK

Last edited by a moderator:
I realize this thread isn't doing any wonders for my image, but I don't really care about that stuff. Me talking about planets and cards and stuff is essentially this:

I just throw out ideas as they're handed to me and am not packaging it in constructive, intelligible thought segments. I just sort of "dah, dah, dah?" it on here and move onto the next thing. But I'm rational enough to know I'm doing that and have a real life where I do a lot of stuff in addition to reading signs, so anyway...just thought I'd mention that.

(These twins are amazing, they really are talking to each other, only they know what the conversation is. There's a beautiful poetry in that.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom