Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

I just agreed to go to a comedy show friday with friends and they're staying over, I guess they're making a weekend out of it. Now tentative plans to watch Alien in a cemetery? I kind of just want to cancel the whole weekend. :o I feel like it's cancelling a gig though. :p I texted "Meh" to the alien thing. I'm turning into a troglodyte. It's funny what a cozy home will do to a person.

Gonna vent for a second here. So they come to LA under the pretext of "relaxing" then fill the time with going here and there and doing this and that and half the time we're stuck in traffic. THen when we get to where they want to go there's little to no discussion of said activity, just mindlessly doing it and WHILE doing it, thinking about the next thing to fill up the time. I'd rather sit in the AC eating peanut butter pretzels playing The Rise of Atlantis. :D

I didn't like Alien the first time I saw it. Why would I want to sit in a cemetery with a bunch of hipsters and watch it?

Last edited:
On the off chance anyone is thinking that my gripe about going places and not saying anything is a parallel to me not being a more loquacious spirit guide to the wonders of modern symbolism, screw you. I can point stuff out but I can't say "It's this way because I say so." You have to derive the meaning. I can't say we're in Aquarius now, but I can allude heavily to it. But imagine going to a museum and while there the person you are standing next to is talking about what they want to do the next time they come to LA instead of commenting on any of the art in front of their face. :straightface: Or making a huge deal about eating pastries at Portos then while at Portos talking about wanting to eat pastries at some other bakery next time. Then next time just wanting to go to Portos. NEVER satisfied or happy even when doing the things they are pretending make them happy. So frustrating.

It might be different this time. I'm picking up a lot more happiness. Maybe that's the lesson.

On the off chance anyone is thinking that my gripe about going places and not saying anything is a parallel to me not being a more loquacious spirit guide to the wonders of modern symbolism, screw you. I can point stuff out but I can't say "It's this way because I say so." You have to derive the meaning. I can't say we're in Aquarius now, but I can allude heavily to it. But imagine going to a museum and while there the person you are standing next to is talking about what they want to do the next time they come to LA instead of commenting on any of the art in front of their face. :straightface: Or making a huge deal about eating pastries at Portos then while at Portos talking about wanting to eat pastries at some other bakery next time. Then next time just wanting to go to Portos. NEVER satisfied or happy even when doing the things they are pretending make them happy. So frustrating.

It might be different this time. I'm picking up a lot more happiness. Maybe that's the lesson.

Who are you talking to?

Who are you talking to?

Myself. Except I'm not so starved for affirmation that I need to create characters to answer me to put on a show. :lbf:

I think Kokopelli and Gopala are the same God in different traditions. Kokopelli is the trickster and Gopala is the protector of cows. Even Linguistically their name shares a fricative with the G and the K and the pelli/pala are almost identical. Both play a flute.

kokoline1.gif

gopala4.jpg

And the lady in 22 (Who's having a HUD inspection today. Duh! :D) whose bathroom is Kokopelli-themed has a cow themed kitchen.

9682009938_b79bf1b76a.jpg

9682008810_fd9b885679.jpg

9678770995_2975b13783.jpg

She said I can share these pictures. She's very proud of her decorating. :sweet:

Wait for it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you tell me what it was i was waiting for? Thanks.

THe last one the guy he was trolling asked if he was talking to himself. It's in reference to a few posts up.

Okay Moz, your son is eating a dried yam instead of chicken jerky and he pulled a Miley twerking face. There's no hope for the future of VMA performances. :D

9683180960_10cfa5c8be_z.jpg

(He kinda loves those yams actually.)

Jim Henson is jealous of how awesome I am at stupid. :D

The Gentle Barn is hosting a class on communicating with animals by an acclaimed animal communicator. Sort of mildly interested I clicked the link. She has experience in Reiki and clarvoyance which is all well and good and helpful, but I draw the line at taking someone seriously who will take money to talk to and counsel a pet over the telephone. :straightface:

http://www.adeeperunderstanding.com...icIM4UOmusGb6E1xej07UIzCpcxO4BUVS&shop_param=

The geezers have spoken. Soloman's temple is for wise men they say, the silly woman/man/child is not welcome, should be ignored. All measures have been taken to discourage the use of it's halls. But it's not as though the woman/man/child is entering their beloved temple like a new thing. They were there the whole time...listening...observing...watching fake rule over real, an imbalance. We can CONTROL the future. Talk about THIS now. Do what we say. The enemy is this person...

In a nutshell without saying too much...if you listen to the language of the birds, or LOTB, (BOTL...message in a bottle on the sea) you can, in metaphor, listen to conversations and thought patterns about seminal topics. Or current heated topics. It is a valuable tool to utilize the vitriol of frustration and bickering to dive under water like the sea god titan and "go fishing" for gems of conversation. It's called "swimming" or "going under." On this card it's being under the moon and snake boat (the moons are being literally attacked) and having the wherewithal to ignore the literal attack and listen to the conversation within the conversation. You have to "go with the flow" of the water to hear the good stuff.

oswald-wirth-tarot-10-la-roue-de-fortune-the-wheel-of-fortune.jpg

Diana is a huntress. This fisherman is a hunter. He kills a fish to feed his family UNDER WATER. THe fish is the idea, the thread of conversation about temples and who belongs and who doesn't. Above water all you see is two bitchy women wasting their lives bickering about nothing, but UNDER water, one of those bitchy women is listening to something else, hunting an idea.

Pardon the speared fish, it serves as a metaphor for the nature of traversing the wheel of fortune and going under water for an idea. ΙΧΘΥΣ FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Brums, I'm not the first person to have the idea to bolt these HA's to some fresh fabric. You couldn't tell on the girl but on the boy the green velvet is glued over the original turquoise. Thought you might appreciate.

9720200298_b2420756ca_z.jpg

Polynesian Swiftlet
Aerodramus leucophaeus
August 26, 2013
French Polynesia; Tahiti
Lifer!

Purrito lives, mother f***er. :cool:

Welcome to my desert, bronzebabe. Who's talking to angels and being experimented on now?

Bianca returning with her new baby Dailey from the doctor...I ask her how she's doing and she;s very healthy. Knowing a little bit about new baby doctor visits, I ask her what percentile her weight falls in and she says, "She's actually taller than I thought. I was surprised." :straightface: Okay wth...:squiffy:

I'd just like to give a little shout out of appreciation to my symbols thread :)sweet:) where I can have my mind babies without the media and everyone scrutinizing it. You're a brave man, Moz!

Bible verses about water...

This one's my favorite. :D

Revelation 22:1 - And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

So throughout his touring history, Morrissey has stayed in thousands of hotels. THOUSANDS. And he strikes me as being a particularly tidy man. It's not a stretch to assume he is an ACE at operating every single kind of shower/tub faucet to find the perfect balance of hot and cold to create the ideal shower of water. :cool:

Somewhere on a soccer field runs a girl in a youth league with MORRISSEY 38 on her back and in the eyes of the jersey lords, we are one. :sweet: :D

1234800_10201429313432524_1709195680_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom