Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

I can't play this video enough to demonstrate the HA peeking glances at each other while they do their "sun" work (the discs are suns) through the zombies around them.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.draw123.com/elmo/video/

Video presented at the reunion. 5:25 for the good part. :D Me reading books on the lawn at lunch every day trying to AVOID all those people. I think they stuck my photo in because I "liked" the reunion page to stalk it. :p Now I feel bad.

oswald-wirth-tarot-9-l-ermite-the-hermit.jpg

Crutch, cane, whatever...

u9ezl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll your R's. (Roll your arse and have bacon served in the breakfast sandwich and piss him off and make him want to fight. :mad:) Or just Make sure he has access to beer, then he'll be chatty cathy. :D

http://www.wimp.com/kookaburralaughs/

HA, HA, muther flippin' HA!

I love the kookaburra. :sweet:

My brudder under crowns.

1185284_625686317461648_868708409_n.jpg

I think you feel my hats.

This photo was posted on Weird Hollywood this morning. It reminded me of a story I shared on solo once, not sure where, but I kinda want to tell it again. (There's this weird "place of death" theme floating around lately but this story is kind of cool.)

995994_703403626354942_1667068386_n.jpg

When I first "woke up" or whatever, when I first started seeing signs real heavy, like they where wanting me to follow them and go places, I had a cool experience with my dog Al. The sign following was more like learning to talk to ghosts, I'd follow their train of thought. It took forever to learn. So during the day when Evan was just fired and a total monster, I'd escape from the house by walking Al all over Paso Robles. He was pretty elderly at the time too, 14 or 15, but he loved walks. So we lived on 3rd street. I worked at the Inn on 12th street. We'd walk to the park on 12th, sometimes as far as A&W root beer for an ice cream. Anyway we had a regular routine and Al didn't like change too much. Walking with him was almost like "ghost class" because he'd stop and stare at something and it taught me to look at the object he was staring at and toss it around in my brain in TLOTB to link whatever he was staring at to whatever I was learning in my books at the time or relating it to other stuff going on, it was like Bird grammar class and my teacher was a dog. So one day he was acting completely out of character and was pulling at the leash like CRAZY, he NEVER did that, the gentlest walker ever. So I went with it and just sort of followed him. We walked up Vine street as usually towards twelfth, but instead of going right and heading to the park, he wanted to go left. He pulled me up a number of other streets until we were in a neighborhood on a hill on the west side of town overlooking downtown Paso. He basically dragged me to a backyard/cul-de-sac. And he stopped. He just stood there. Unsure of how it worked, I thought I was supposed to into the house, that someone was waiting for me there. I don't think I knocked on the door, but it crossed my mind too. Al just stood there, this was where he wanted to go. Then after a few minutes, back down the hill to the park like nothing ever happened. I learned later that the very place we were standing used to be the site of the Paso Robles General Hospital, where James Dean died. :sweet: It was familiar to Al. He was just showing me I wasn't alone.

This photo was posted on Weird Hollywood this morning. It reminded me of a story I shared on solo once, not sure where, but I kinda want to tell it again. (There's this weird "place of death" theme floating around lately but this story is kind of cool.)

995994_703403626354942_1667068386_n.jpg

When I first "woke up" or whatever, when I first started seeing signs real heavy, like they where wanting me to follow them and go places, I had a cool experience with my dog Al. The sign following was more like learning to talk to ghosts, I'd follow their train of thought. It took forever to learn. So during the day when Evan was just fired and a total monster, I'd escape from the house by walking Al all over Paso Robles. He was pretty elderly at the time too, 14 or 15, but he loved walks. So we lived on 3rd street. I worked at the Inn on 12th street. We'd walk to the park on 12th, sometimes as far as A&W root beer for an ice cream. Anyway we had a regular routine and Al didn't like change too much. Walking with him was almost like "ghost class" because he'd stop and stare at something and it taught me to look at the object he was staring at and toss it around in my brain in TLOTB to link whatever he was staring at to whatever I was learning in my books at the time or relating it to other stuff going on, it was like Bird grammar class and my teacher was a dog. So one day he was acting completely out of character and was pulling at the leash like CRAZY, he NEVER did that, the gentlest walker ever. So I went with it and just sort of followed him. We walked up Vine street as usually towards twelfth, but instead of going right and heading to the park, he wanted to go left. He pulled me up a number of other streets until we were in a neighborhood on a hill on the west side of town overlooking downtown Paso. He basically dragged me to a backyard/cul-de-sac. And he stopped. He just stood there. Unsure of how it worked, I thought I was supposed to into the house, that someone was waiting for me there. I don't think I knocked on the door, but it crossed my mind too. Al just stood there, this was where he wanted to go. Then after a few minutes, back down the hill to the park like nothing ever happened. I learned later that the very place we were standing used to be the site of the Paso Robles General Hospital, where James Dean died. :sweet: It was familiar to Al. He was just showing me I wasn't alone.

Jimmy took his last breath in Cholame and was DOA at Paso Robles War Memorial Hospital. They then immediatley took him to Keuhl Funeral Home. Is that funeral home still there?

Cool story. :)

Last edited:
Jimmy took his last breath in Cholame and was DOA at Paso Robles War Memorial Hospital. They then immediatley took him to Keuhl Funeral Home. Is that funeral home still there?

Cool story. :)

Yes it is still there. And James' cousin who I met and talked to for far too long said that he died at the hospital, still in the ambulance but he was still breathing in the driveway.

Yes it is still there. And James' cousin who I met and talked to for far too long said that he died at the hospital, still in the ambulance but he was still breathing in the driveway.

Oh, yeah, I remember you telling me about meeting Joan. Either way, he was gone... :( It must be nice (well, I'm speaking on a somewhat obsessive level) to be near the area where he died. When I visited his grave in Fairmount, I felt like I could have sat there forever.

Oh, yeah, I remember you telling me about meeting Joan. Either way, he was gone... :( It must be nice (well, I'm speaking on a somewhat obsessive level) to be near the area where he died. When I visited his grave in Fairmount, I felt like I could have sat there forever.

Joan...that was her name.

I wouldn't say it was nice living where he died, I mean it;s not like I ate in the same cafe's as he did. I paid my car insurance in the office next to his mortuary. :D

Do yourself a favor and DON'T make a trip just to visit the intersection in Cholame. Some dipshits got it in their head to capitalize on his death site and build a gas station/50's Diner a few miles away with big murals of his face. It didn't take, so it's this sad, depressing place where people stop to pee and there's a closed diner in the corner of the gas station and a bunch of hokey memorabilia. Lame. I hate when people try to make a buck off a tragedy. The intersection itself is peaceful, just not the memorials and all that. It cheapens the memory of James Dean.

ffc8835883bba53e94dc151b9da8f8c4.600x

:D

Bad boys like to profit, good girls like to prophet.

Don't play checkers with the chess pieces.

Sometimes I sit around thinking of the reasons I'm lucky to be alive. The car accidents, the various blows to the head, the wild horses I've ridden...and one thing I thank my lucky stars for is surviving the Blue Light Mine. Without telling anyone, a group of kids and I decided to go spelunking in an abandoned mineshaft over the course of a couple weeks. It was boarded up and we pried the boards off and were wading chest deep in rusty water for hours, until our flashlights went dull, looking at mine carts and mangled track and old shovels and lanterns. Our tours ended when we got lost and scared we'd never get out, it meandered forever in there, pitched black. Years later some kids did the same and the mine collapsed and killed them. You had to hike 20 minutes to get to it too, so even if there was an emergency it wasn't accessible easily. I thought of this because someone posted this on a facebook page. It's like me saying I was at Woodstock. :D

1148951_10151527547081853_918853601_n.jpg

And in a parallel universe...somebody got lucky. :cool: :p Hope your flashlight didn't go as dull as ours did.

I'm kinda looking forward to the movie tomorrow. This was my crappy view.

9614887577_cfbbc4c1e7_z.jpg

I got to stand next to this jackass though. :D I'm just kidding, he was very nice. The security thugs we're trying to get me to move and he said I could stay. (I was there first! It didn't say reserved for anyone!) OMG I'm bragging again. From spelunking in 1990 to Brandstanding in 2013. :p

9614888747_38080ace5b_z.jpg

Here's my new theory...which might promote cosmic sympathy and tolerance. :straightface:

RB is the physical manifestation of Raneb.

1. She's always going on about being smart and having BRANES, she's trying to tell us who she is.
2. She won't eat her cat.
3. She doesn't believe in God because for 4 years while the person inside her reigned, she was viewed as a God so there's nothing higher than her.
4. She over the centuries emigrated to a comfortable and familiar place: the desert.
5. She identified with the solo bullies because "King Nebra is commonly identified with the Ramesside-era cartouche-name Kakau, which can be translated as "The bull of Apis". She is familiar with identifying with BULLS and on the intarweb the closest thing to bulls is bullies.
6. She has a blog nobody reads or gives a shit about because "Nebra's Serekh name is of great interest to Egyptologists, since it is written with the hieroglyphic sign of the sun, which had not yet become the object of divine adoration during his lifetime." So his own name, like his blog, wasn't of interest to the people yet because they weren't worshipping the sun yet, so they weren't identifying with his name...or like today, his blog.
7. Now that he's in his afterlife after passing through most likely a bunch of animal's bodies, he's a proud carnivore because he's at a place where he's not being eaten, he gets to eat.
8. He posts manically about what he's listening to because he thinks WE care what notes pass through his brain because he's King, wouldn't we be dying to know?
9. He's weird.

Here's his page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raneb

OH, and rubs me the wrong way because I'm not the king, I'm the people.

You all know I'm mentally hilarious.

My dad just texted me this. Baby has a say, something about "Think about the paper." Toilet paper. She never does this. Sometimes PAPER is PAPEL, or the pope. Maybe it's about that Bull Study I did years ago. Anyway, it's fun that technology allows us to keep in touch with our family animals.

9616338979_dba9ca39b8_z.jpg

9619582756_3cc5613c81_z.jpg

Maybe baby is just unravelling a mummy. :D

You owe me a solid, God. ffs. :squiffy:

The editor TOTALLY accentuated it, YOU CHOKE! I've learned to kinda take the pain but I know what you're doing!!!!!!!! I call it throwing down. I thought I saw you do it before but this time for SURE you're doing it. It's Kether pushing, it forces a crown. But it releases the chest pain. SOOOOO cool to see. I mean it makes me feel less...weird.

Back
Top Bottom