Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

993963_10152593959033475_47926392_n.jpg

Or crowd. A boring, lifeless crowd. :( I was in awe...it's a strange kind of art.

Sun conquering moons through retail therapy. :D

I randomly decided to buy some wet wipes to tidy up the tush more thoroughly and because they were so damn cheap. Certain wet wipes are flushable, these aren't so I wrote a reminder in case any guests want a cucumber & green tea infused peen.

NO FLUSH is no flesh. Whew. Gotta check in with that one every once in a while.

9497822656_02d779f486_z.jpg

I'm going to quickly explain this in a minute. Watch.

He's in the backseat, the blushing killer. Listen:

My family tree's
losing all its leaves,
crashing towards the driver's seat,
the lightning bolt made enough heat
to melt the street beneath your feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. So this evening there was an anomaly in Georgia. A man fell to his death from the upper deck at an Atlanta Braves game. The Braves were playing the Phillies, the lady horses. (That's taking the conversation in a different direction but it's noteworthy.) What's anomalous is that he fell and died. He didn't say "I just died." O_O

Okay. So one sentence reminding readers what Tarot is useful for. It's like a pictorial alphabet to explain things that seekers after truth might find interesting. Or people who identify with "they kept him from the world's glare, and he turned into a killer."

So America is not the world (all the time.) But England is (sometimes.)

The World card, the sulphurous androgenous maiden (depicted as one person) doing her dance. She's 22.

22theworld.jpg

She's looking over the edge at something, a death. See her jersey?

3592ba0d28d6521b3a0f6a7067004dd3.jpg

In a way, she's fallen too, but she survived because her crown is intact. But her cohort who fell with her? He lost his crown, he died.

She's in the foreground wearing her crown, he's in the background dead having fallen crownless. Both are brave. Both are driving. Both are blushing. And the pictograms are relaying back to them that it's happening.

oswald-wirth-tarot-16-la-maison-dieu-the-tower.jpg

It's like morbid Pageant of the Masters, but the youngest is familiar with it but doesn't know how to explain it, it happens daily but there's no way to point to it. The tarot helps with that, it's a useful tool like alchemy is useful in shifting the gold out of shitty words and situations.

1175007_602417239806184_1112490721_n.jpg

Symbolically lube (such as KY jelly) is very essential to a great transaction. It's not the cock, it's not the puss, it's not the orgasm or the bliss or anything particularly good about sex, but it's essential if you're f***ing someone with an old, tired, dried out vagina. Or a sticky, poopy anus. :thumb: Food for thought.

Daily.

oswald-wirth-tarot-11-la-force-strength.jpg

I'm experiencing tachycardia at the moment. :D Resting bpm is 124 just now. I've done this my whole life, adenosine literally turns me into a zombie for days, I'd like to avoid that. Let's just hope this doesn't turn into a long one, I've had it last more than two days. It just makes me tired like I'm exercising but I'm not. Ugh. No...umm. I'll go to the ER if I sense it won't quit. It's a rhythm thing, my drummers in my heart are off. :D

Period goes at the end of a sentence. You don't know. Memes FTW!

971054_606899576024617_1946880335_n.jpg

I caught Buddha in the mist! A Lifer, drinks are on me! :D

No but seriously, look at the mist. His elongated ears, his nose, his archaic smile to borrow a greek term, the LAMPS are his PALMS. Floating around where all the websites are...

9550579945_6fd9cd227d_z.jpg

9553538348_bf5ccae082_z.jpg

Lol, I wonder if some of the computers in that building are running lotus. :D

I'm experiencing tachycardia at the moment. :D Resting bpm is 124 just now. I've done this my whole life, adenosine literally turns me into a zombie for days, I'd like to avoid that. Let's just hope this doesn't turn into a long one, I've had it last more than two days. It just makes me tired like I'm exercising but I'm not. Ugh. No...umm. I'll go to the ER if I sense it won't quit. It's a rhythm thing, my drummers in my heart are off. :D

I was concerned to read this and hope things have now stabilised. I have had arythmia after a pulmonary embolism, due to medication. It stopped when my blood sugar stabilised once I was off the meds which made me crave carbs! Hope you find something that works.

I was concerned to read this and hope things have now stabilised. I have had arythmia after a pulmonary embolism, due to medication. It stopped when my blood sugar stabilised once I was off the meds which made me crave carbs! Hope you find something that works.

Thanks, Brum. It was better that evening and back to normal the next morning. It's something I've always had. The doctors attempted to do an ablation sometime around 1999 but it failed, I might've been burdened with a pacemaker. The doctor taught me about the Valsalva method and said it wouldn't kill me, to go to the ER in certain cases and I've lived with it ever since. It's not a big deal, hasn't happened in a few years, actually. Used to be several times a year. Worst case scenario is that I faint.

Pulmonary embolism sounds serious! :eek:

Last edited:
You know my theory about Morrissey and Kokopelli, right?

See the quiff?

BMf9w0CCAAACUxq.jpg:large

It's kokopelli, Morrissey's nose is his flute, his hair and sideburns are his body, one leg hooked over each ear. The patron saint of tricks, music and children chose Morrissey as his disciple, or Morrissey chose him as his muse I guess. :D

Neutered_kokopelli_facing_left.png

I'm pointing this out because I randomly capitalized COKE the other day and this picture randomly turned up by Kevin Cummins.

KEFI in greek is spirit. Like ghosts. All day is reading kefi.

In Green language the vowels are free. So kefi could be kefa. I love to tear apart a phonetic sentence and hear the KEFI as much as I love sniffing out FAKE. Fake internet conversations, fake funniest home videos, fake reality television, fake people posting as other people, it's ridiculously fun, like a happy side effect to the burden of having to read KEFI, spying FAKE.

I've made mistakes but learned from them. But the key is detecting the motivation of the video or joke or set-up.

Fake spills out into lots of things, architecture, movies, music, literature, movements, scams. The devil thrives in fake.

Last edited:
I've been slowly putzing away at organizing the seedy underbelly of the complex. I should've taken BEFORE pictures, I had no idea I'd make such a dent in it. :D It's not an ideal working space, but nobody's allowed there but me, I was thinking of bringing my easel over and painting some. I can slob all over the floor and it wouldn't matter. There's no water though, I've painted with buckets before though. Before I work on my own stuff there's two piles of paint. A pile I've established to be current colors that go with particular apartments and aren't clearly labelled, and a pile I haven;t even popped the tops off and inspected. I have to sort that out one day. The nice thing about the space is that even in 100˚ weather it's a lovely 70˚ down there. (degree sign FTW!:D) It's amazing how much order can be created by simply putting like things together. I saved Mary and Joseph from the trash pile. :p Joe's looking after the paint and ladders, Mary's got the brushes and tools covered.

9556657475_2895a5a6e2_z.jpg

9559449884_906b9fcc1d_z.jpg

9559447966_28a5de554f_z.jpg

Last edited:
oswald-wirth-tarot-the-fool.jpg
<---This is the letter SHIN in Hebrew.

The Fool is dropping his trousers to the World, this girl:

oswald-wirth-tarot-21-le-monde-the-world.jpg

They're dating. One asks a question and the other answers it, but in their own universe. THey often talk to each other in songs. I'll fashion one as a play.

Last edited:
9557321043_9693581b6a.jpg

STARRING

The real boy as SUN & AIR
The real girl as EARTH & WATER

SUN & AIR : I am the son
and the heir
of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
of nothing in particular

EARTH & WATER: You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am Human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

SUN & AIR : I am the son
and the heir
of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
of nothing in particular

how can you say
I am Human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

[dramatic pause]

There's a club, if you'd like to go
you could meet somebody who really loves you
so you go, and you stand on your own
and you leave on your own
and you go home, and you cry
and you want to die

SUN & AIR: When you say it's gonna happen "now"
well, when exactly do you mean?
see I've already waited too long
and all my hope is gone.

how can you say

SUN & AIR: I am Human and I need to be loved

EARTH & WATER: Just like everybody else does

fin :D

Ohhhhhh shit. Somebody went and made it a musical. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just had to switch out this toilet seat. The ENTIRE bathroom. Every corner. She even made a kokopelli toilet paper roll holder. Where do you go to find a kokopelli shower curtain? He TOTALLY pulled a trick on me WITH HIS NAME ATTACHED. Love. It. :sweet: Muah!

9560380492_7a2b411375_z.jpg

This is one of my favorite HA plays. It's pretty fresh and well done. In the musical, they howl to each other, it's stunning.

9566320950_98264ccba0.jpg

The real boy is played by SUN
The real girl is played by MOON

MOON: Could this be an arm around my waist?
well, surely the hand contains a knife?
it's been so all of my life
why change now?

SUN: "it hasn't!"
now this might surprise you, but
I find I'm OK by myself
and I don't need you
or your morality to save me
no, no, no, no, no

MOON: Then came an arm around my shoulder
well surely the hand holds a revolver?
it's been so all of my life