Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Look how many people are listening to the House of Venus. :cool:

9379531084_2c5476e443_z.jpg

Standing in her half shell laptop. :p Y U SO MEAN 2 ME MARS?

1280px-Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1014053_10151739414371037_283290614_n.jpg

The crowds out to see a different modest mouse on Copacabana beach. :sweet:

My neighbor is driving me bonkers a little bit. There are 14 units that have porches. We have possums. THey eat her tomatoes and they have fleas that bite her and inconvenience her son, so we have a no kill trap, I post pictures on occasion. So she's hellbent to catch ALL OF THEM, but they reproduce and have babies and the babies grow up etc, etc.., it's a never ending problem. But she thinks we can catch them ALL, she has an urgency about it that is unnerving, it makes me want to catch none of them. The old manager used to catch them and flick them by their tail into the wash out back, certain death. It was recommended I dump the trap in the pool and drown them. Can you imagine? I don't roll that way, so I take them to a nearby canyon, 30 miles round trip. Usually I multitask and run errands over there after dropping them off, but it's kind of a haul to justify doing some grocery shopping. And my car is basically on it's last leg, now the driver window is stuck up so it's like driving in a sauna in this humid hot weather. Long story short, I'm not super eager to set the trap every night. My whole morning is shot when we catch one because I'm the only one who takes them to the canyon. I asked her why she doesn't take them if she wants the trap in her backyard everynight, "Oh noo, No, no. no, no way. I ain;t stinkin' up my car, their poop smells." But apprently it's okay for me to stink up my car, it's now EXPECTED. So I've become kinda shut down about the trap thing because I feel sort of used stuck in the middle of her agenda not to have her tomatoes eaten. It's like an obsession, she mentions is EVERY DAY! Okay, done venting. :p Now that I type it it feels better, but it seems trivial. But once you're doing it, driving back and forth and back and forth to cart one possum at a time to a better life, it just gets old. I wouldn;t care if my car was better maybe.

I've been gone for four hours and found this on my door. :o Maybe she sensed I was irritated. Now I feel bad. :p

9399790426_f945743bdf.jpg

Martin! Why you cockblocking mini cooper, he just wants to go talk to Burnett! :D

In other news I LOVE working fair shows. I go say a piece with the cows beforehand quietly, pass the big wheel generator, become the big wheel generator, get shit done. My last fair show was the B-52s. Looking forward to tonight, Jon wants to go early too, the alien in him probably has stuff we need to see.

I've been gone for four hours and found this on my door. :o Maybe she sensed I was irritated. Now I feel bad. :p

9399790426_f945743bdf.jpg
Oh dear that's a hell of a hassle! Not fair of your neighbour. However, you are a very kind person to take the possums away. Not fair that you have to do it all.Does she at least give you petrol money? Waa!! I can understand your stress. I salute you for being a good neighbour. Fairs fair though and I reckon there needs to be a getting rid of possums roster or something!

Lol. She or he nodded at the steps, Isis's crown. Crowntastic cry that night. :o Shoplifter's of the world...

Thanks osos! Or Isis, whatevs. :sweet:

If you image google Isis's crown you see that sun and moon one (nodded to with the manhole cover at the bottom of the bear video.) This is her quiet crown. They say it's a throne, it's steps. It's like a masonic ladder, but it's steps. It's worked into a ton of architecture in Burbank and Glendale. Isis quietly rules Hollywood.

ind_isis.gif

Morrissey's been dating Brahma for years.

brahma.jpg

Here's a better picture of him from the stage as Morrissey sees him, perhaps:

brahma_hindu_god.jpg

He needs to convert Brahma into Radha. Way more manageable. :D

Radha-Krishna-Hd-Picture.jpg

Here's a funny one of them playing his magic flute together. :sweet: :p

Radha-Krishna-Wallpapers-2010-4.jpg

Having said this, I feel I must point out that despite being labelled his "support" for years, KY is not Radha. :straightface: There's a real heated debate going on on her facebook about how galleries are shit and deserve to die. :squiffy: Someone calls her out and says that galleries are to painters and sculptors what the stage is to a musician and her retort is that the stage is stagnant too, but that she makes a point to make eye contact and touch hands during at least one song in her set. So she preprograms her human contact, nothing stagnant or dead about that, is she for real? Anyway, my point is that Radha isn't a dumbass. :p Also she is commenting on a JayZ thing and had to stipulate and apologize that she was looking at something modern...don't piss off the Morrissey-fans-only-comment-on-old-movies-and-punk-music set...gotta keep "her" fans happy. Yikes. Trainwreck.

Last edited:
If I was a cow I wouldn't mind if a dog ate me. A dog doesn't design an industry to capitalize on my slaughter. A dog eating me is a natural progression, so justified. THe metaphor applies to that all-seeing eye too. Only the dog can look and consume his sacred cow.

Early peek at my birthday present this year. It's not looking good, nobody copies. :(

Sudden insight...I think I cuss more when my chest hurts. Maybe it's a verbal release of a suppressed sacred heart irritation. THat sounds so stupid but I don't generally walk around sounding like a drunk sailer.

994904_624342674256863_1139565138_n.jpg

:D

If I was a lyricist one of the tracks on my album would be "San San Needs Help Filling Out Her Immigration Forms And I Love Her". :D

Actually that would be my first single, the B side being "Stop Laughing THere Was No Internet In the 90s to Check Lyrics and I Always Left My Cassette Case With the Liner Notes at Home Also I'm Pretty Sure You Thought Coca Cola Was Cocaine."

Have you met my first equine love, Sunny? :sweet: She was a barn sour handful. Almost got killed on her, she almost ran us into a car head-on at full lope. Scariest moment of my life.

9470662946_b11d8d39c1_z.jpg

Sorry for my BB15 assessment, augs.

Frustration.

In Russia, you know what they do with the circus bears after they're done having them perform in their circus? They tie them to a line and allow their trained attack dogs to practice attacking them. It's a different kind of rodeo that is frustration-inducing. Isis as target practice.

3597057_370.jpg

Thanks for all your service making us cosmic money as a circus act, now endure this.

I'm not joking when I say that DAWN went through a GOLDEN lamé phase. :straightface:

9481975957_520a4dae49_z.jpg

I had comfort. Patricia. :o

9484771476_df77bf5a78_z.jpg

9484772062_146ed44d75_z.jpg

Living in the middle of a huge lie and caught in a spell, the 14-year-old me didn't stand a chance against the 44-year-old man. He should have known better, I look 12 and probably acted like a 10-year old. But...I learned a lot. So I don't completely hate the 90s. But I kinda do.

9482038971_daf330d244_z.jpg

In 1982 we moved into a house on Arena Avenue. :D

9484895416_b0a00d2c77_z.jpg

Morris was my constant companion. And Patricia.

9484896088_5fa3dff903_z.jpg

Rockin' the velour track suit the day we got the keys. :p Not sure why I'm standing like a robot. Maybe I am.

9482104237_102e3840fa_z.jpg

9482382123_fa405f32ba_z.jpg

Because I want to see people and I want to see life...

You take the thing that needs attention (ie. the people profitting from the shit the factories churn out that the people buy that they don't need) and you imagine a light shining on them. It's a light that only you have the switch to, it's like a lamp. The Hermit's lamp. You imagine the thing in question being illuminated...then suddenly the news pays attention to it. (Snowden is the result of Mac frustration. :o)

oswald-wirth-tarot-9-l-ermite-the-hermit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom