Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

This will be fun.

42445_1242619200.jpg

I'm on Gandhi's team. I identify a lot with his views on God. I differ from him in that I sense the dark will capitalize on peaceful resistance so at times it is necessary to fight.

Also this makes sense:

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.
I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man.

I feel that spiritual progress does demand at some stage that we should cease to kill our fellow creatures for the satisfaction of our bodily wants.

I do not regard flesh-food as necessary for us at any stage and under any clime in which it is possible for human beings ordinarily to live. I hold flesh-food to be unsuited to our species.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know...I think I'm doing my symbols thread all wrong. What I should be doing is creating different user names and having them log in and say how though-provoking and intelligent my ideas are. Then I could have them ask me questions and I could answer them thoughtfully then ask them questions and have them answer them...it would be so awesome. :rofl:

You know...I think I'm doing my symbols thread all wrong. What I should be doing is creating different user names and having them log in and say how though-provoking and intelligent my ideas are. Then I could have them ask me questions and I could answer them thoughtfully then ask them questions and have them answer them...it would be so awesome. :rofl:

That's a good idea too!

No but seriously, PlayGeezer sounds like a good name, right? Or should I go with CrystalPlay? THey're both kinda catchy. Which one should be the sassy young-at-heart one? Then I'll have one that kinda is mellow and a springboard for thought. I'll name her CGcap. "I thought tarot was supposed to be just for new age freaks?" Me: "Oh no, tarot is actually the original dictionary if humans were the letters who act out the words to God's thoughts. Let me explain..." THen I could have another one who opposes what I'm saying but in a way that she's actually setting up my perfect, pre-written explaination. The whole thread could be filled with my shills. THEN I can send them out into the other threads to fight and befriend you all while I sit at my computer feeling like GOD. :straightface:

Suck my dick.

That's a good idea too!

No but seriously, PlayGeezer sounds like a good name, right? Or should I go with CrystalPlay? THey're both kinda catchy. Which one should be the sassy young-at-heart one? Then I'll have one that kinda is mellow and a springboard for thought. I'll name her CGcap. "I thought tarot was supposed to be just for new age freaks?" Me: "Oh no, tarot is actually the original dictionary if humans were the letters who act out the words to God's thoughts. Let me explain..." THen I could have another one who opposes what I'm saying but in a way that she's actually setting up my perfect, pre-written explaination. The whole thread could be filled with my shills. THEN I can send them out into the other threads to fight and befriend you all while I sit at my computer feeling like GOD. :straightface:

9376617999_395be18d55_z.jpg

From where I ended up standing for most of the concert yesterday (not indicated in this picture because I stuck the camera in the air, not at my eye level) the flag on top of the pyramid tent was waving in such a way that the backdrop sign said House of Venus in anagram. It was pretty cool. I was too tired to do a ton of work, sand is kind of exhausting. :p

I started out way in front. But you couldn't hear anything, the sound was WAY better in back. Also when the guy puked behind me I bailed. It was funny too, he puked then had this shit-eating grin on his face like it was the most amazing thing ever. :D

9376655573_d6d6869817_z.jpg

Last edited:
Look how many people are listening to the House of Venus. :cool:

9379531084_2c5476e443_z.jpg

Standing in her half shell laptop. :p Y U SO MEAN 2 ME MARS?

1280px-Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited.jpg

Back
Top Bottom