Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

You weren't before. I always supported your posts and was cool to you, in spite of the fact that everyone else thinks you are nuts. But if you are gonna turn on me now, then yes, your on the list.

What exactly do you do with your shitlist? Do you literally just defacate on a sheet of paper with our names on and wipe it all over your face. That would explain a lot.

Nothing. I :love: Playcat2000. Try to follow along dear, I know it is hard... your ADD is getting in the way.

I don't even begin to know how to respond to that.

Oh... oops.. my ADD got in the way. She was replying to you. But I luvs ya.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. Hahahahahaha.

I laugh at all of the insults directed at me by everyone even tho my comebacks may indicate otherwise. I'm pretty tough and life's too short to get caught up in all that bullshit. ;)

Nothing. I :love: Playcat2000. Try to follow along dear, I know it is hard... your ADD is getting in the way.

I guess that post was meant for myself. Gotta laugh, huh?! :lbf:

That is my cue... I'm outta here... need fresh air... fresh blood... :D

- - - Updated - - -

I laugh at all of the insults directed at me by everyone even tho my comebacks may indicate otherwise. I'm pretty tough and life's too short to get caught up in all that bullshit. ;)

I saw Geezer use the shitlist word so I thought Mozza was responding to her.

Roll with the punches. Good attitude.

I think you are really intelligent, realitybites. Intelligent enough to talk to some people not on the internet. :o Maybe sort out some dosages or something? It's okay, it happens.

I think you are really intelligent, realitybites. Intelligent enough to talk to some people not on the internet. :o Maybe sort out some dosages or something? It's okay, it happens.

Thanks. I am going to talk to my cat now. Not on any meds. Maybe that is my problem. Anybody got some Xanax?

945719_10200668412246452_1135053573_n.jpg

My friend posted this screenshot on her facebook. Here's my theory...Trayvon Martin is the new royal baby. :D He's been floating around for months looking for a home and BOOM! found one. He'd be happier as Trayvon Martin though but it's his decision. He's like "f***ing take THAT George Zimmerman! I'm off to my palace, who's the winner now?"

But my kind of craziness aside...IR too? Bringing out all the guns to the gunshow. Dayuuuum, we've been doop-ee-duped.

I'm having this feeling that interacting is like me being slutty Angelina and she might get all girl-with-the-chicken-bones-under-her-bed on us and snap while "Don't blame me, it's the end of the world..." repeats on the record player in the other room. I gotta go do other stuff, can't do it.

Last edited:
Celebrities [on c]rack

Onc or ANKH.

You were acknowledged as the key of life. THe ankh is kinda fun because it LITERALLY looks like a bird sitting on a perch, Baby taught me this. :D

170px-Ankh.svg.png

But using the extension of British English, a bird on a perch is a lady working the porch. Ask a 33er what a porch is.

Yay sacred feminine!

It's like suddenly realizing you've been fed formula when you thought it was milk. The voice is VERY formulaic, it's eerie. There's another one. I'm not joking and I KNOW my credibility is shot because I talk of ankhs and wheels and ghosts, f***, I wouldn't believe me. But it's happening. I think the root is control, controlling conversation. And there's nothing technically wrong with it until you sense the pattern and the threads that go on for ten posts where she's just talking to herself...:squiffy:. It's creepier than any tarot talk theory I've entertained.

If I knew I was going to be the witness in the blossoming of an insane flower, I wouldn't have posted HALF the ideas I've posted on this thread.

My neighbor is driving me bonkers a little bit. There are 14 units that have porches. We have possums. THey eat her tomatoes and they have fleas that bite her and inconvenience her son, so we have a no kill trap, I post pictures on occasion. So she's hellbent to catch ALL OF THEM, but they reproduce and have babies and the babies grow up etc, etc.., it's a never ending problem. But she thinks we can catch them ALL, she has an urgency about it that is unnerving, it makes me want to catch none of them. The old manager used to catch them and flick them by their tail into the wash out back, certain death. It was recommended I dump the trap in the pool and drown them. Can you imagine? I don't roll that way, so I take them to a nearby canyon, 30 miles round trip. Usually I multitask and run errands over there after dropping them off, but it's kind of a haul to justify doing some grocery shopping. And my car is basically on it's last leg, now the driver window is stuck up so it's like driving in a sauna in this humid hot weather. Long story short, I'm not super eager to set the trap every night. My whole morning is shot when we catch one because I'm the only one who takes them to the canyon. I asked her why she doesn't take them if she wants the trap in her backyard everynight, "Oh noo, No, no. no, no way. I ain;t stinkin' up my car, their poop smells." But apprently it's okay for me to stink up my car, it's now EXPECTED. So I've become kinda shut down about the trap thing because I feel sort of used stuck in the middle of her agenda not to have her tomatoes eaten. It's like an obsession, she mentions is EVERY DAY! Okay, done venting. :p Now that I type it it feels better, but it seems trivial. But once you're doing it, driving back and forth and back and forth to cart one possum at a time to a better life, it just gets old. I wouldn;t care if my car was better maybe.

Last edited:
I've been zombied out looking for this I think. Lol.

This baby is mirroring the magician. It's a nod to mastery. It's kinda funny because after she stops playing the commercials at the very end and someone in the room touches him, he gets SUPER crabby. When you go into God mode there's a massive denouement afterwards, you get kinda listless and depressed. I think Morrissey might feel that a lot without knowing it. Everything's exaggerated for babies, especially that feeling.

wirthmagician.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I've been zombied out looking for this I think. Lol.

This baby is mirroring the magician. It's a nod to mastery. It's kinda funny because after she stops playing the commercials at the very end and someone in the room touches him, he gets SUPER crabby. When you go into God mode there's a massive denouement afterwards, you get kinda listless and depressed. I think Morrissey might feel that a lot without knowing it. Everything's exaggerated for babies, especially that feeling.

wirthmagician.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom