Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Point 6 from the Hercanum might explain it better than I can:

The Alchymists who have given their minds to their well-nigh innumerable Sublimations, Distillations, Solutions, Congelations, to manifold Extraction of Spirits and Tinctures, and other Operations more subtle than profitable, and so have distracted themselves by a variety of errors, as so many tormentors, will never be inclined again by their own Genius to the plain way of Nature and light of Truth; from whence their industrious subtilty hath twined them, and by twinings and turnings, as by the Lybian Quicksands, hath drowned their entangled Wits: the only hope of safety for them remaineth in finding out a faithful Guide and Master, who may make the Sun clear and conspicuous unto them and free themselves from darkness.

Nature is a language...

Crush leaves? Leaves crush?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I totes get Morrissey calling musicians zombies and puppets.

What if some fat chick started posting how symbolic his work was? I'd be in attack mode big time. :cool:

aleister-crowley.jpg

Aleister Crowley or the ACers who sneak into modern green, you can pick them up if you listen carefully.

This guy is a douche. If he had it his way, if something gave us pleasure then we should utilize it. Humanity and capitalism are kind of governed by his principles. If cheap hamburgers give me pleasure, I am entitled to them. AC's way has zero regard for the greater good of humanity or the environment. Now he's a ghost douche that he's dead, but he's smart as f***, like a Voldemort trapped in the wind if you listen closely you can hear him. He crashed a plane today to get attention. :straightface: I could be wrong, but I have this AC filter sitting in my storage closet I opened this morning and stared at randomly for a few seconds. Maybe it's a nod to something else, but my point is I don't align myself with the same selfish principles. It's nice that a plane could crash and nobody died, but dangerous shit. We channel these ghost magician assholes sometimes you know.

I read his book on Kabbala 20 years ago, he's really smart.

Last edited:
Just because we pick them up doesn't mean we need to take their advice or listen to them, not everything is a sign that needs to be read.

1013164_576622009052374_1910355824_n.jpg

I think it's interesting that VH is picking up the nature of masks, he keeps making them and showing them off, different avatars. He's mirroring the NOT BROS who wear bee uniforms and pretend to be part of the hive but who have sinister intentions. That carries into reading LOTB, there is a time when you are down when the people you talk to are seeming to wear a trusted mask (like maybe your mom or best friend) but the words coming out of their mouth doesn't mesh with what's right...not their literal words, their LOTB. Like they might be telling you, "Oh she's out f***ing a guy now, total liar she is" when in your heart you know that's not true...the mask game f***s up our green reading game. It is my opinion we see the masks on a number of different occasions, but primarily when magic is practiced for personal benefit. Somewhere someone is "doing a spell" with their seed or whatever with the hope of becoming rich or securing a lucrative connection. Then us being LIVING sets and trapped on the wheel of fortune, we SEE that transaction in the form of a mask that doesn't jive. It's hard to explain, but in short, sometimes when we're tired, the mask wins. It's my opinion that Life is a Pigsty addresses that perfectly, you hear the swords clanking and it's people making magical transactions that make the people around us wear masks that indicate the natural balance and order of the cosmic vibe is unsettled.

OMG this sounds so f***ing crazy. :straightface: lol. Let me try again. I need to eat some lunch first.

Last edited:
I could be looking at this plane thing wrong. Just because you go to Whole Foods doesn't mean you're there to buy dead chickens. Just because you pick up on AC doesn't mean you're a Thelamist.

This is an Amie term paper when my chest f***ing hurts like hell and I have cramps. Nailed it! Lol.

1044144_507227706012223_1174933672_n.jpg

I'll try again after a rest.

If you don't believe we channel this guy, we do. :straightface:

9224211751_f4a06d9ed7_c.jpg

Now the difference is that Aleister Crowley performed ceremonial magic. Morrissey just is magic. He doesn't have to make devil gestures with his hands to look like the horned Typhus descending the Wheel of Fortune, his shoulders naturally do it for him. He's not even trying, he just is the wheel the fortune, whereas Aleister Crowley acted out the part Morrissey naturally lives every day. In a way Morrissey's ignorance of the situation he lives is his saving grace, he has no idea he's doing this stuff, he just knows he suffers with the masks aspect of it and has created a huge cushion of perceived diva to handle the awkwardness that is a hundred ghosts a day flowing through him and trying to have conversations, something ACers get loaded up and have special ceremonies for involving costumes and cantonations and spirit calling and a bunch of new age bullshit. That's just every f***ing day for Morrissey. Who has a decent sized weiner, while the other half of him has a teeny wiener. :p (The legs.)

Last edited:
oswald-wirth-tarot-10-la-roue-de-fortune-the-wheel-of-fortune.jpg

Since you are very lazy some quick French:

LA ROVE is the wheel DE FORTUNE is of fortune. Or of Ten Four, Sister Ima. :D

LA ROVE is ALL OVER in green. You write about the wheel a lot. You know your jail.

Last edited:
oswald-wirth-tarot-10-la-roue-de-fortune-the-wheel-of-fortune.jpg

Okay, so the sphynx holds the sword and operates the wheel. She's the Big Wheel Generator.

Typhus has the horns and is going down into the water holding the triton.

Annubis or Hermanubis is the dog going up the wheel pointed towards the heaven or the sun. He holds the caduceus which has healing properties.

That's all for today. Let's watch a movie on Netflix and drink beers, symbolism is boring. :D

The-Truman-Show-postnoon-news.jpg

I crack myself up. :rofl: (About doing something not symbolic. :p I try, God always makes other arrangements. Sphynx^^)

Whiney musicians who complain about everything from royalties, to airplay to contracts to anything else. If you are complaining about it so much and are truly in it for the music, then quit your label or touring schedule, go make some songs elsewhere, upload to the internet and work at starbucks or something. It cannot be so bad that you want to continue to do it.

Shut up at this point or change careers.

Whiney musicians who complain about everything from royalties, to airplay to contracts to anything else. If you are complaining about it so much and are truly in it for the music, then quit your label or touring schedule, go make some songs elsewhere, upload to the internet and work at starbucks or something. It cannot be so bad that you want to continue to do it.

Shut up at this point or change careers.

Okay? :squiffy:

I got herded by God yesterday. At the time it wasn't particularly hilarious but in retrospect it was, all for this pic of a pig playing a magic flute. :D

9239320879_341f6960e1.jpg

In case you're wondering what "being herded" is like, this was yesterday. So after slugging two beers in the park and watching a show, I had to pee like an emmer effer. (Metalachi is hilarious btw.) So my friend and I walk down to use the restroom at Macarthur park. There's a line to go in, but the security guy says "No more people allowed to stand in line. Restroom closed." So I buck up and we join our male friends who simply whip their dicks out and pee on trees. My female friend even decides to squat it out amongst the hobos and goes. I'm a tad more classier than that and decide to hold it. So we then drive to hollywood to meet up with more friends at the powerhouse. We park over by that Italian restaurant with Frank on the wall. Somehow my backpack with my ID in it gets locked in the trunk and stupidly (God made me stupid that instant) I come to the conclusion "Oh, I won't need my ID, I'm the designated driver, I won't even be buying beers!" So of course they check ID's and the guy says I can't even use the restroom before running back to get my ID. So by now I'm literally in pain, all my friends are in the bar and I have to go so bad. So I run BACK to the car and on the way all the people on the sidewalk are totally zombie-ing out and standing in my way and stepping in my path and just stopping which is making my urgency and agitation skyrocket as I'm seconds from pissing my pants. So the sidewalk gets REALLY packed at one point and I'm thinking I need to be paying attention. THen WHOOOSHHHH. Suddenly there's nobody. And there's a bar. And a free passage to the inside, no bouncer checking IDs, just walk right in. So I do, I walk to the back and a lady in a cocktail dress steps in front of me and goes into the restroom and I think "Of course." But there's a sign that says more restrooms downstairs, so I spiral down and down into the restroom and drop my pants and pee the most satisfying pee I've ever peed in my life. And I look up and see this pig playing a flute. It was the Pig & Whistle. But the flute was an answer to a call. "Answer me pig." Okay, I'll play the biggest metal flute/fuselage I can find and let you know who you're f***ing talking to you dumb shit. :cool:

One is the dirty secret, the fat, disgusting pig, attention seeking, dismissible, crazy, lazy. The other is adored, you deserve this, go get 'em, you've worked so hard, you are so beautiful.

This is Rodney on the Rock.

moses_water_rock_strike.jpg

I'm supposed to describe how the atheist, self-absorbed, unappreciative other one in the spot light has zombied out to write a song that links the keys of the wheel of fortune to a passage in Genesis, but I'd rather read my graphic novel and take a nap, so f*** it. I have a tremendous work ethic, but I draw the line like a donkey that doesn't want to budge. Sorry God, I call in sick on that project, scrappin' it.

Eerie. Kind of Phoenixy.

400x290

Language of the...

941212_495427667211608_916371780_n.jpg

Little lamb/foal/calf/piglet on a hill, run fast if you can...

Last edited by a moderator:
9263726454_61f59a849f_z.jpg

EMOTIONAL exhaustion...safer to be inside. You're doing fine otherwise. Whew. (Those ladies worrying freak me out sometimes.)

Looking, looking, looking...blind...1982, 83, 84...invisible friend...

9271312857_69b62798f8_z.jpg

9274094646_d9f293927e_z.jpg

9271310543_ec1bcf432c_z.jpg

9274096416_0f16a91577_z.jpg

9274097202_b47e6ffb6a_z.jpg

BAM! Between these two the pali. Welcome to prison, here's your glasses and your prison stripes, you will now learn the occult, young man.

9271313641_3be7d472cb_z.jpg

But i wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom