Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Why I think Morrissey is not gay. In signs. Because I don't really give a shit anymore so I'm sharing this and I don't care how crazy you think I am.

We went to The Cheesecake Factory last night for dessert. I am a creature of habit and always get the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake and a glass of milk.

First off, look where the waiter sat me:

At a table where there was a defect in the marble that looked like a flacid cock and balls if the balls were on the wrong side and you were looking at it head on and it was cold in the room:

7514815708_d46a6ae756.jpg

7514817298_55404d093d.jpg

So out of nowhere I decide at the last minute to get apple crisp, or "asshole crisp" as it's affectionally called since apples are assholes.

7514814318_74f722b173.jpg

I think going full brown star makes him flacid. ANd now I look like an asshole because I have to share this GREAT find and it;s all f***ing bullshit and I wish I could just order a f***ing nightshade berry pie BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE SIGN MONKEY ANYMORE! Assholes forcing me to do this. f*** you.

Hopefully he is gay so I can move on from all this. AND hopefully he has an opportunity to marry his gay lover in America because I do find marriage very important and believe that gay people should have the freedom to marry, marriage is a beautiful thing. People who hate marriage are assholes for the most part. Who hates that two people share a bond? Assholes.

Last edited:
Why I think Morrissey is not gay. In signs. Because I don't really give a shit anymore so I'm sharing this and I don't care how crazy you think I am.

We went to The Cheesecake Factory last night for dessert. I am a creature of habit and always get the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake and a glass of milk.

At a table where there was a defect in the marble that looked like a flacid cock and balls if the balls were on the wrong side and you were looking at it head on and it was cold in the room:

So out of nowhere I decide at the last minute to get apple crisp, or "asshole crisp" as it's affectionally called since apples are assholes.

I think going full brown star makes him flacid. ANd now I look like an asshole because I have to share this GREAT find and it;s all f***ing bullshit and I wish I could just order a f***ing nightshade berry pie BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE SIGN MONKEY ANYMORE! Assholes forcing me to do this. f*** you.

Hopefully he is gay so I can move on from all this. AND hopefully he has an opportunity to marry his gay lover in America because I do find marriage very important and believe that gay people should have the freedom to marry, marriage is a beautiful thing. People who hate marriage are assholes for the most part. Who hates that two people share a bond? Assholes.
Hey, The Utterly Glorious CrystalGeezer, have you ever considered the possibility that he is bi-sexual? What would that do to the state of the universe?
Your Chum in Barnet.

Hey, The Utterly Glorious CrystalGeezer, have you ever considered the possibility that he is bi-sexual? What would that do to the state of the universe?
Your Chum in Barnet.

He probably is. As to the state of the universe I don't give a shit really.

You're convincing nobody.Anyway, if it turns out he is licking the other side of the stamp after all, then what you gonna do?

Last edited:
You're convincing nobody.Anyway, if it turns out he is licking the other side of the stamp after all, then what you gonna do?

Nothing. He can do whatever he wants. I'm just saying, my frustration I suppose, is that every time somebody suggests that he is gay or he wears a gay symbol or whatever, I get this onslaught of symbols and signs that say, plead, beg for attention that say "IM NOT REALLY INTO IT!" and I feel like I'm supposed to report it to reassure that I'm listening? I dunno. But I'm stuck on this sign-seeing jail where pretty much I hear he's important, he's not technically gay and he's lost reading his signs wrong and taking bad advice. And can I drive the sign car bc he's tired and needs help. He can be gay all he wants, I don't care! Really! I think our Boss is Lady God and She's talking to me trying to convince me that he prefers puss bc that's her house. And Morrissey is the male half of the HA which is the poster child for the sacred feminine so it would symbolically make sense that he prefer to going pink.

I don't know. I don't care. Hunger Games for bored masons is all it is.

Last edited:
Nothing. He can do whatever he wants. I'm just saying, my frustration I suppose, is that every time somebody suggests that he is gay or he wears a gay symbol or whatever, I get this onslaught of symbols and signs that say, plead, beg for attention that say "IM NOT REALLY INTO IT!" and I feel like I'm supposed to report it to reassure that I'm listening? I dunno. But I'm stuck on this sign-seeing jail where pretty much I hear he's important, he's not technically gay and he's lost reading his signs wrong and taking bad advice. And can I drive the sign car bc he's tired and needs help. He can be gay all he wants, I don't care! Really! I think our Boss is Lady God and She's talking to me trying to convince me that he prefers puss bc that's her house. And Morrissey is the male half of the HA which is the poster child for the sacred feminine so it would symbolically make sense that he prefer to going pink.

I don't know. I don't care. Hunger Games for bored masons is all it is.

Apples are arseholes? I don't get it.

I think if you are supposed to beg and plead for attention to appease your gods then is it enough to do it just on a messageboard?

Apples are arseholes? I don't get it.

I think if you are supposed to beg and plead for attention to appease your gods then is it enough to do it just on a messageboard?

No, this place is like 5% of my life. I see signs all day. Quietly, nobody knows I'm doing it, but I'm reading and listening while living. It's hard to explain. So the pleading is like....I'll be with a friend and we'll have dinner. Then it'll be time to go and I'm tired and she's tired and it's obvious we just wanna call it a night. Then, anomalously, and that's the key, it has to stick out, she'll randomly announce "I WANNA GO TO THE MALL!" and being a good friend I'll say okaaaaay. Then we get there and she'll kind of zombie out (mozbie: she becomes like a pawn for the sacred feminine Moz or Moon Goodess, flip the z on its side: MoN) and walk me past the sign I'm supposed to see which reads "I prefer the lady parts even though I love men too" and then once I see it, my friend snaps back to herself and starts to say things like "Maybe coming to the mall was a dumb idea. I'm tired." So we could've skipped the whole mall thing if he didn't wear a green carnation. It's hard to explain. I am a friend first and sign reader second, but I am always doing both and the "pleading" part is when I have to go out of my way to see a point. I've got it easy though. I just had to go to the mall. Moz is sending Morrissey all over the f***ing world to gather signs and listen to her.

BORDER-CLOSED1.jpg

Ciao kids! Its been fun. I'm outtie. :flowers:

If I am understanding this correctly, the poster is asserting that this particular tabletop is not sexually aroused by apples.

I don't see the resemblance, personally. And I've seen several penises (...penii?). Although I do have terrible eyesight.

It looks like a tortellini resting against a slice of peach. It's probably a subliminal ad for the lunch special.

God Save the Queen in sign language. :D

Now that the Olympics have wrapped up and there's the MEDAL count and whatnot, I'm reminded of LAMED, the twelfth letter in the Hebrew alphabet and designated in Oswald Wirth's deck as the 12th card, the Hanged Man. (It's in the lower right corner of the card pictured below.) OW, being a Frenchmen, sprung to mind when I saw this (gorgeous) photo:
AyMyWCECYAAQQx1.jpg

The significance of the Hanged Man is that while inverted he spills his coins and a certain truth emerges so to speak. Think of the coins falling from his pocket as a truth he's giving up or losing.

oswald-wirth-tarot-12-le-pendu-the-hanged-man.jpg

So if we take this image and imagine that, (elegantly disguised as the ghost Wirth himself sportin' his Viva la France garb :p,) a truth is given up, it's interesting to note that Moz's head and the woman's head share something. They are linked by flowers like brain waves. Perhaps, Morrissey is biting down and processing the idea that there is a cosmic link, that the something-is-squeezing-my-skull-thing is making sense a little bit. Maybe. Not sure. Cute pic nonetheless.

Since I can't talk to him and just flipping ASK HIM I have to use this tarot deduction shit. :squiffy: (OW pointed out the lamed thing today, to look into it. He wants me to go all apeshit bananas explaining the Wheel of Fortune and the whole Big Wheel Generator thing but I am tired. :o)

This is almost impossible to explain. :o But I’ll try. Okay...

A number of days ago I suppose one could say I “prayed” and asked God, or rather explained to God that I was hoping to find someone who loved quiet. So a few days later that prayer was answered through a person. Someone intimated the thought “I love silence.” It was like a direct response two days later to something I hold dear.

So the response came from someone who the devil could use to cause much confusion in my weird brain. “He’s the one listening to you and answering your question, you’ve been on the wrong trail.” Eternal vigilance dictates that God in his infinite wisdom does not generally throw a wrench in the plans, that only happens in over-produced crappy reality shows, but not in the Fibonacci Sequence of the Great Master Plan that relies on order, consistency, trust, love and pursuing the proper path.

The Masonic Axe. Here’s an article that talks a lot about it, one who wields the axe is one who God recognizes as an active listener is the gist of the article, in my opinion. So listening to the lyrics of ASK, which in Ebonics is literally “Axe,” it’s interesting to hear how Morrissey touches on the language of nature to answer a question far in the future for his distant mind.

In the article about the Masonic Axe, the author makes a point that Rerek is a serpent fiend. (Zombie. Not the source.) The axe is used as a metaphor for the mind that is sharp enough to follow God’s lead as He uses nature to assist in showing that the answer to the question asked was not from the source of the person who thought it, but from Rerek. It’s interesting to note that the double Axe and Mes are contributing components to the Mycennean Tree and Pillar Cult and form the chorus to Morrissey’s song:
Nature is a language - can’t you read ?
Nature is a language - can anybody read ?

Axe Mes, Axe Mes, Axe Mes,
Axe Mes, Axe Mes, Axe Mes,

Because if it’s not love
Then it’s the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb
That will bring us together

The BOMB is important because snakes are reptiles, as are frogs, one of which toxic to humans belongs to the class Bombinatoridae, the Fire-bellied frog. If the seeker after truth were not diligent enough to sense the subtle sway of God’s lead, he might succomb to the toxicity of the Fire-bellied frog that, not steeped in love, brings the seeker together with not God and by extension himself, but the devil.

On Laguna (Lacuna...missing piece) Canyon Road is an unfinished mural of a girl the face of which is the only complete part of the mural. To follow her gaze, one can look across the street and see hidden in the sandstone carved by years of erosion and elements, a reptile. Either frog or serpent (I was told “toad”) the nature of this piece is that the girl found her answer last night in the words of Rerek, not the source. The source has been freaking out all day about this, I think. :p I’m a reader, baby. No worries! It just takes forEVER to get the answer. :D

7785800882_716b995721_c.jpg

7785803240_830c0a2721_c.jpg

I was giving it a shot. You lost me at Ask is Axe in "Ebonics" If I was trying to convince people that Ask "meant" Axe I would say that the reason people sometimes say 'axe' when they mean 'ask' is not because they listened to a lot of Ice Cube in their formative years but something about how they subconsciously hear the axe in the word.

If you are "asking" you might be committing an aggressive action, much like an axe in that the right questions, if properly used, can have the same effect as an axe upon an institution. Using an axe you test and find hard knots and weaker areas. Sometimes the wood is damaged. It's not hard to make the word ask carry some of the character of the word axe, but Ebonics is just kind of tacked on and it does two things. It makes your argument sound suspect right off the bat because a lot of people don't endorse Ebonics.

MORE IMPORTANTLY is that it implies that IF this word in this song title corresponded to this arcane concept that sort of sounds like part of the concept's title... THEN it would somehow validate whatever idea you are "explaining" like when something is "nearly an anagram." I mean, anagrams are a lot of fun and some can be very clever. You could almost think that in some system of letters with letters having various degrees, frequencies, timbres, that maybe the same letters can "add up" to essentially the same energy or harmonic balance or whatever. But you can't base an argument on an anagram, and the funny thing is while most of us have no faith in anagrams, when you try a "nearly an anagram" my first response is "It's not even an anagram" when the response should be uwotm8.jpeg

6fe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom