Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Streaming live at yourfdf.org , the BEST of the dancers. Now.

Tonight I'm in charge of four days worth of high def footage which all fits on one tiny hard drive. Six years ago I was in charge of four boxes of tape. :D

16520727346_0c99b99a41_b.jpg

Good night. My brain is done, kefe is my only friend I guess.

16358727860_3a05713e2f_c.jpg

I'm just tired from the montage we shot. That thing on my lap is every single minute of every dance/speech/liturgy in the Marquis.

Soul Sunday is way better than MotownMonday. Constant beat, chopped songs, DJ shout outs? f*** that shit. I hate when songs are bastardized for the sake of DJ praise. Will I come back? f*** yeah. But Soul Sunday is better, the songs aren't hacked up.

Some dude in a turban rolling was tripping out. I narked on him like a c***. He was drugging up the dance floor though. Nobody cares about your molly high.

I have just spent the weekend being bullied, ridiculed, ignored, insulted, and ordered around. I "took it" like the bros like, I was a good Set in case it helped you to pass. Nothing happened as a result, the bros want more. They want me to perhaps explain it. Now it's lent, time for reflection. I choose to reflect on being systematically NOT included in the montage since the bros knew exclusion was a weakness. "You are not invited, but stick around so we can use you." No fear for the set is my platform, not the Horus. Pardon me for not being pro bro.

I followed Noah's lead and was bamboozled to not be watching dancing. Their montage was bamboozled. It was power power powerplays all weekend that read as bro centric. I did my part, I didn't fight. Now I'm over it and feel a lot of opportunities were wasted in the testing lab bc of control.

I don't want to talk about it.

Last edited:
Sorry. I tend to let things fester then explode. :( I'm working on it.

We've got an old, gnarled succulent clogging up a pot. Maria's on it with my axe, she wanted to help garden today. She planted sunflower seeds on the other side of the pool. :cool:

16386934460_9896859041_b.jpg

For the next three nights I'm housesitting Nutmeg at the top of Wheeler. Smiler with Knife in one of those Sleep Number beds where you can sit up and watch TV that set my bosses back $30,000. You know you wanna repop my cherry in a room inspired by the set of Golden Girls. :D

10007297.jpg

La Rove all over this town. :D Ima!

Last edited by a moderator:
My next door neighbor got a new haircut and I complimented her on how shiny her hair was and asked what conditioner her stylist used. She didn't know. So a few days go by. I've been reading, reading, reading to see if everyone made it back home okay (turns out everyone was still here as of two days ago) and I kept getting "here" and "lawyer" and "Riah" which is "Liah". So I'm thinking there's a lie in the works about location or something, I'm sorta confused by it but I just do that thing where you take it all in and wait til the pieces fall together. So just now my neighbor asks to meet with me in private. She lied to me about her hair, she's wearing a wig now. She doesn't have a hair stylist. She said she's been praying to God about lying to me and had to confess, He just CC'd me on it the last few days. :straightface:

Last edited:
I'm in so much pain from menstrual cramps. I've never experienced it this bad before. I can't even move. :tears:

I've had a difficult life.

So I read God. He talks to me easier in my sleep, like he explains things and I understand them easier while deep REMing so it's pretty important I sleep a lot because he sets me straight on my fears and I wake up rejuvinated. It's hard to go to sleep when you think someone is trying to murder you. :D Freaky 48 hours. I FINALLY got to sleep, today will be productive. After I clean a house.

Good GOD!!!!! Patti Smith knows where it's at. Add Gregory Alan Isakov to my list of shows I won't miss within a 300 mile radius. f***ing incredible. It's been years since I've felt this.

In my world, the only insults are to be called normal, average, judgemental, plain...

Come OOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! Can I get a fist bump for that greatness please? :rofl: At least a thumbs up?

I presigned off on that shit. Unless it's fake then I hate you illuminardi.

16019241003_3f82368fdb_b.jpg

16466867738_a22263c688_c.jpg

16032133294_b908af1079_c.jpg

16467052780_2104d4f509_c.jpg

I'll paint his dog, but here's my hesitation...he wants to cut my hair off. And he doesn't LISTEN, he's a great hairdresser but I don't have faith in a man who doesn't listen whose holding the scissors about to chop off my legacy. He needs to listen and follow my lead, but I'll try it.

My dad got me off the hook for helping him take grampa to Kaiser. :cool:

the-usual-suspects-keyser-soze.jpg

I just watched a crappy documentary on The Devil's Bible where they use lots of pan shots of people dressed as monks and scientists inspecting the manuscript of the Codex Gigas and I have a theory.

The famous DEVIL was drawn by a monk experiencing tremendous tooth pain. The red of the devils horns and dual tongue are actually the medieval dental tools his fellow monks used to extract his teeth. He wrote the CG as penance for jerking off, the ermine diaper is the head of the penis, the body, the shaft. He masturbated to the firy nails of sin and as compensation God gave him tooth pain, so he worked the tooth extraction tool into the very artwork of the devil, who is simply the physical manifestation of heaven. on the opposite page he draws his idealized Kingdom of Heaven which is a meditation of straight, uninfected, non pained teeth in neat rows as represented by castles and neighborhoods.

Medieval dental tools:

Medieval+Surgery+Tools.jpg

Infamous page:

Codex-Gigas-Devil-enhanced.jpg

Codex_Gigas_facsimile.jpg

You guys are jerks. :(

Back
Top Bottom