Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Juno, do you believe in Richard Dawkins' atheist theories?

I find that, generally, it is not good practice to test God. :cool:

Sooooooooooooooo. The Queen had a little Diamond Jubilee this weekend. A whole lotta Pomp and Circumstance, I'm sure. While celebrating, Kate (who we are told to hate but let's pretend it's opposites day) wore a funny little brooch, apparently a gift from the Royal Navy, it's Maritime themed.

553660_418718754834356_1363152773_n.jpg

Does ANYONE know how to anagram here? Anyone who knows the original lyrics to Ouigi Board?

I'm just going to throw this out there and let you think about it for a while.

7157382779_0c5d0b40b8.jpg

The perceived royalty is shouting props to the real royalty in their jewelry.

I've always been stunned by how the shadow on Morrissey's nose looks identical to the Ibis heiroglyph if you imagine that the bird is looking over it;s shoulder, looking back so to speak. More like the Crested Ibis technically. It means Thoth, very lunar and feminine. Like his haunted feminine soul captured in a photo. Cool stuff. Cool's tough. ;)

450px-Medinet_Habu_Ramses_III19.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
A little lesson in following an extended conversation:

Anomolies. Anytime something off happens, it's a point ponderable. It's something God wants you to think about, he's saying "Here is your answer." There's a phrase my parents said to me growing up all the time that has been extremely useful while reading signs.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN

If you're have a conversation with someone and they stop responding, the answer is the final thought uttered. The conversation may continue, but the ponderable thought is the one ignored. That's where the cosmic conversation ends. So you're at a tennis match. The ball is hit back and forth. The last person to hit the ball wins. The match may continue on some other court, but on that court, the last person to hit the ball wins. It's a metaphor.

Last edited:
A little lesson in following an extended conversation:

Anomolies. Anytime something off happens, it's a point ponderable. It's something God wants you to think about, he's saying "Here is your answer." There's a phrase my parents said to me growing up all the time that has been extremely useful while reading signs.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN

If you're have a conversation with someone and they stop responding, the answer is the final thought uttered. The conversation may continue, but the ponderable thought is the one ignored. That's where the cosmic conversation ends. So you're at a tennis match. The ball is hit back and forth. The last person to hit the ball wins. The match may continue on some other court, but on that court, the last person to hit the ball wins. It's a metaphor.

Good to see you've accepted the fact that Morrissey's last word on Morrissey-solo was to say f*** MORRISSEY SOLO.

Good to see you've accepted the fact that Morrissey's last word on Morrissey-solo was to say f*** MORRISSEY SOLO.

What are you talking about? His last word is that he's playing in Edinburgh?

*his last word regarding the website which you use as a platform for your gibberish.

Now, will she deflect or rant about symbols some more? Let's wait and see.

Why do you care, Juno? You hate the site, you hate me. Yet for some reason you can't tear yourself away? Just leave me alone to do my gibberish. I'm clearly not talking to you.

I thought about your question on my drive to breakfast, Juno. Why I post here.

I HATE Wal Mart. They treat their employees like shit, they drive mom and pop stores out of business and destroy small communities. But when I'm low on funds they have cheap beer.

That is why I post here. :D Keeping' it classay!

Okay, back to the gibberish.

So I maintain that Morrissey listens to the Language of the Birds. It's a LOT like reading hieroglyphs, actually, except that thoughts are compartmentalized not in an image and strung together on papyrus to make a thought, (sometimes more literal than other times depending on synchronicity) but rather the thoughts are broadcast into your immediate surroundings and the clues you pick up to follow a thought can be metaphors of other stories or some silly thing that happened, or a book sitting on your desk. Everything is God's nouns and verbs, so to speak. So here's an example of a sentence strung together with bits of heiroglyphs, (the sentence itself is topical, btw)

7170070663_345ebd5fc1_z.jpg

So imagine each one of those groupings of heiroglyphs that make a word might be, for instance, a couple sentences re-anagrammed fast in your brain to make a word. Then you follow the train of thought and form a sentence, that sentence is from above. Sometimes a single sentence can take two days to make. I think morrissey does this, in a way. You can use this method to dip into thoughts, talk to ghosts, talk to God, listen to confessions, it can get very confusing because the sentences overlap and you get confused as to who you are talking too. Anyway, my point is. I think Morrissey is a listener. You can use this other thing to do things like make grant proposals so to speak...I am under the impression Morrissey has absolutely NO IDEA how to do that, he's just a listener.

We have a very friendly neighbor cat who always walks right up to Barney and meows and they touch noses and check in with each other. Slightly concerned I just took him for a walk and randomly commanded him not to say hi to the cat. :straightface: Why? So stupid.

Okay, back to the gibberish.

So I maintain that Morrissey listens to the Language of the Birds. It's a LOT like reading hieroglyphs, actually, except that thoughts are compartmentalized not in an image and strung together on papyrus to make a thought, (sometimes more literal than other times depending on synchronicity) but rather the thoughts are broadcast into your immediate surroundings and the clues you pick up to follow a thought can be metaphors of other stories or some silly thing that happened, or a book sitting on your desk. Everything is God's nouns and verbs, so to speak. So here's an example of a sentence strung together with bits of heiroglyphs, (the sentence itself is topical, btw)

7170070663_345ebd5fc1_z.jpg

So imagine each one of those groupings of heiroglyphs that make a word might be, for instance, a couple sentences re-anagrammed fast in your brain to make a word. Then you follow the train of thought and form a sentence, that sentence is from above. Sometimes a single sentence can take two days to make. I think morrissey does this, in a way. You can use this method to dip into thoughts, talk to ghosts, talk to God, listen to confessions, it can get very confusing because the sentences overlap and you get confused as to who you are talking too. Anyway, my point is. I think Morrissey is a listener. You can use this other thing to do things like make grant proposals so to speak...I am under the impression Morrissey has absolutely NO IDEA how to do that, he's just a listener.

http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/uswn1/prometheus_everything_explained_and_analysed/

Maybe your out of control compulsion would be put to healthier, less destructive to your own life, and less Morrissey-stalking, use if you applied it to works of FICTION instead of to a real person, as in the above link? (Fiction meaning that which we all recognize as fiction, not the type of fiction you make up in your own head and think it's real).

*SPOILER ALERT - do not click the above link if you haven't seen Prometheus yet and don't want to see spoilers

http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/uswn1/prometheus_everything_explained_and_analysed/

Maybe your out of control compulsion would be put to healthier, less destructive to your own life, and less Morrissey-stalking, use if you applied it to works of FICTION instead of to a real person, as in the above link? (Fiction meaning that which we all recognize as fiction, not the type of fiction you make up in your own head and think it's real).

By your own logic, CrystalGeezer is "insane," "irrational," "mentally ill," "schizophrenic" etc. Personally, I don't believe that she is. She's actually just an attention-seeker who needs get a life. Still, though, since you believe that she's mentally disordered, do you think it's appropriate to constantly malign her? If her pointless gibberish is the symptom of illness and beyond her control (as you appear to believe), then how can it be fair to her to post endlessly trying to point her illness-induced "shortcomings"? Putting it as politely as possible, that doesn't make you seem like a particularly nice person, does it?

CrystalGeezer isn't "crazy". She's just a middle-aged woman who hasn't yet worked out that fantasising about her favourite pop star is a waste of her precious life. One day she'll wake up to that fact and be filled with regret. That should be enough for any of us.

*SPOILER ALERT - do not click the above link if you haven't seen Prometheus yet and don't want to see spoilers

For a Morrissey fan, you sure are unimaginitive.

Also I do not stalk Morrissey. I could if I wanted to, I got a private message that he was in a hotel not far from my house, but I'm not sitting in the lobby with a stack of my alchemy books waiting for him to leave because I am too shy. And if I weren't too shy, I wouldn't be demanding stuff of him, sign my arm, sign my record, pose for a picture, blah. I'd be there to give him something, an answer to how to figure out the details of the black cloud or clues as to who the right one is when they slip in and the mechanics of how they slip in, what that thing is squeezing his skull, where the person underneath goes when he slides by the wayside. I would HELP him with the questions he's been brave enough to ask while ALONE and dealing with this ALONE all these years. So quit being a puppet of the pigs in grey suits. I am not going to hurt your precious Morrissey (I say that in a Lord of the Rings sense since you're so into science fiction, Morrissey is YOURS), I'm here to help him, idiot.

Back
Top Bottom