Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

#1 selling Juvenile Fiction Series when I worked at Barnes & Noble was THe Magic Treehouse.

9780679924128_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

I've been Sookie Stackhousing my friend who I think heard me get my thing on last visit and is talking about packing earplugs. I bought a garden gnome covering his ears. I wonder if I should leave it in her room for a hilarious joke she can't laugh at with me but I can laugh at when she sees it, or just hide it in my closet. :D Anyway, mastur moratorium tonight.

Krishna, Arjuna and Hanuman walk into a bar...

(Hanuman is a shapeshifting monkey who challenges Arjuna to build a bridge strong enough for him to walk over. Arjuna fails and Krishna helps him a second time and it works. Morrissey says "I am h(an)uman" but he's setting up that he's displaying this famous Upanishad tale of fear and overcoming fear and doubt with aid of Lord Krishna who here is Matt. Morrissey Arjuna. THe drumkit the chariot complete with canopy and the band are loosely the horses. (I saw some better horses before he cried so they knew it was coming. The ghost horses, not the band.) I'd go into more detail but I have guests and we have to go to Flappy Jack's (omg shut up the angle was weird) because I'm starving for a waffle. #laziesttermpaperever)

krishna-arjun-DB75_l.jpg

15834544129_99b558ba1c_b.jpg

15833173388_eac422f44f_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How weird...this horse was choc-a-bloc books power study, polishing up when this photo was taken. :D

How f***ing cute are we? :sweet:

tumblr_m1lylijOG41qap55ao1_500.jpg

Chris Gibson was an extremely well-read homeless man who was a fixture at Barnes & Noble, perhaps, the smartest man I've ever met. We had a lot of conversations, he taught me gematria, I'd bake a few extra scones to hand him a warm one on the way out the door, all the cafe workers fed Chris. There was something about him that has magical. He was found dead in Cambria Creek with no note, we suspected it was murder but because he was homeless there was no investigation. He never went to Cambria, he left no indication he was suicidal during that time...it was all very devastating. Anyway, tonight Crystal Gibson KILLED IT on the pole. I'd have taped the whole thing but my phone ran out of memory from taping the newbies who all did a phenomenal job. Memory Lane, it was nice to see Chris dancing tonight, I know he lingers and judges me for not reading more Nietzsche.

I was bummed we had to leave early because Jon maxed out, but I got to hear him channel Chris all the way home so that was nice. He hopped from the pole straight into Jon who he knew. It was eerie and awesome. I have no idea where Jon went tonight, I got him home safe though.

Here's another Gibby. These women are yogis, they are working at levels BEYOND mystics and seekers because they're not only tapping into extreme muscular control and rigid discipline, but they're touching the core of onlookers with their art, all the while disguised as dirty sex workers. More chakras are opened watching a true lady yogi work a pole than in the meditation halls of a hundred ashrams. It's no-nonsense multi-tasking that only a mother could appreciate. Some women raise babies, others raise kundalini. It's phenomenal to witness. I'm hooked. We go to Sam's Hoffbrau all the time, but the girls working the afternoon shift clacking their heels down on the floor pale in comparison to the vertical ascent skills of these women. That's not to discount the average Hoffbrau dayshifter, I'm just saying it's possible to take something naughty and visceral to a epiphany level when the proper frame of mind is established. It's so lovely, I could watch it all day.

Music of my people. :sweet:

Levendia has the best live band and do a fab shaky crown. I'm looking for the stomp crown, it kills it every time, I think it's St Sophia Advanced...

Minoan Dancers I, look at these f***ing jumps! So good.

Boys jump and girls spin. Boys are vertical and girls are horizontal, it's the crown balance. Like boys are the sceptre and girls the orb, the sexual energies have to be balanced to control the throng to be heliotropic and seek the SON.

I make them plants. :o

This is mostly my footage after the boring intro walkon that is stupid but essential to them. Miguel and I were the roaming cameras, Noah did the interviews. Miguel was new to FDF so he kept taking stage shots (it's like cocaine, you never forget your first FDF.) while I got lobby shots. I was holding the camera in the red rover scene, you hear me laugh. :p Anyway, I learned most of crown mechanics and kether control from Greek children and teens.

These guys will blow your mind. Veryina. Shakey crown ftw.

I really enjoyed that. I hope you don't mind me posting here and thanking you.

I don't care. Just keep in mind the last guy that pissed me off had his balls cut off today so, you know, post at your own risk.

He just wouldn't leave the Christmas lights alone. :p Poor little monkey, you should see him flopping all over the house trying to walk with two legs and dead tail. He has cat vicodin lined up at 9:00pm which he'll probably appreciate.

It's hard getting good pics of Jerry because if you stand next to his cage he starts hopping around. I snuck one. This is Jerry. He's a Mexican Green Roller.

16018057326_42f9b94e55_b.jpg

Those scratches on the cage are from the cat that killed the last bird that lived in that cage. (Not under my watch.) The scratches carry forward. I want to avoid killing Jerry, though. He's pretty amazing.

Last edited:
I just got this in my inbox. :straightface: It'll f***ing freak her out! I'm not joking.

15860340577_18f7a1102f_b.jpg

Here's a good example of God zombie-ing me. WHen this happens he's trying to show something, but sometimes it's to cut a new key to use in bird.

16032889716_3a0465b26b_b.jpg

So that Q is a study of the font Rockwell I did in a Typography class at Poly. Probably 2001. I hung it there when I moved in two years ago. I go to this craft fair, buy the Pavement poster, frame it with the intention of hanging it upstairs when God zombies me to walk downstairs and lean it against the wall and walk away. THen the next day I sit on the couch and notice the similarities...the palette, the the general black circle with lines trailing off, the white border with black frame. He's saying "This one equals that one." So Q = rabbit. Q is Queen in green. Queen is wink. The font is ROCKWELL. The rabbit is a shadow made from a hand, the Q and the shadow are the same...I haven't sorted out the exact key yet, but I will suspend these image similarities in my mind and it will propel a thought I'll encounter later. That's how LOTB works, you have to keep in mind an image to place into a future puzzle. It's like doing crossword puzzles in pen, you can't fill in the word yet til you get more perpendicular variables to be sure what He's communicating. THere's a system.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe it's simpler. Maybe the hand in the Pavement poster is pointing to the Queen. The source of...frustration.

It dawned on me tonight that I'm the manager of the Latin Lady Social Club. :D

25 units, 24 have women. Including me 5 are 'Murrican. 1 Brazil. 1 Italy. 1 Equador. 1 El Salvador. 15 Mexico. :cool: THey were going back and forth between Portuguese and Spanish all night. THe Brazilian busted out a pink guitar and we all sang Feliz Navidad, it was amazing. I ate lots of strange cookies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom