Perth, Scotland - Perth Concert Hall (June 15, 2011) post-show

Update June 16, 4:55pm PT:

Links to reviews from an anonymous person:

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

The Boy Racer / I Want The One I Can't Have / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / Alma Matters / Action Is My Middle Name / The Kid's A Looker / People Are The Same Everywhere / I Know It's Over / Satellite Of Love / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat is Murder // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by mbb321

Last edited:
Well someone was in a bad mood tonight - Not a word inbetween song, no band introduction and then he walked off without saying a word.

Despite that it was an excellent gig - Great set list - Speedway was SUPERB, I Know It's over F'ing SUPERB, There is a light was great. Pretty poor audience I thought.

I don't know what's pissed him off but ffs a small show of appreciation to the fans for coming along wouldn't go amiss. Just a "good night" would have done!

Grumpy. Started off amazing then everything went a bit flat after alma matters.

Was good to see Morrissey live in Perth, This was a sold out show, I thought Meat is murder was profound i am a mostly veggie as i saw similar footage 25 years ago and could`nt support it by eating meat and anyone who does is supporting it and should be ashamed. I do not know why he walked of stage so abruptly was disappointed he did`nt do more Smiths stuff, and think he should have thanked us and said goodnight its only manners c`mon Morrissey a lot of people went to a lot of effort to see you and we deserve better! but i wish you well and applaud you animal rights beliefs keep up the good work.

Well someone was in a bad mood tonight - Not a word inbetween song, no band introduction and then he walked off without saying a word.

Despite that it was an excellent gig - Great set list - Speedway was SUPERB, I Know It's over F'ing SUPERB, There is a light was great. Pretty poor audience I thought.

I don't know what's pissed him off but ffs a small show of appreciation to the fans for coming along wouldn't go amiss. Just a "good night" would have done!

About the not talking thing. that used to be a feature of the first gigs on tours irrc. Certainly Sheffield 1992 and one or two others.

I know it comes across like nerves or shyness at times, but now, all these years later I think it comes across as rude.

Give it a few more dates then he would get it perfectly right.

Yeah, set list was amazing. I know it's over, ouija board brill, meat is murder as good as the day is was recorded. He was a bit kinda grumpy and did just walk off, but he is always unpredictable. That's why he's Morrissey. Was right at the front but only being 5 feet tall, I get really annoyed at guys at 6 feet and over pushing in front. It really gets intimidating when you're surrounded by tall ppl in a confined space. Support band were absolutely pants. The band themselves were actually quite good, but the person attempting to sing or whatever was a joke. They got booed a bit, rightly so. Moz - why do you bother? All in all loved setlist and all the band, but don't know whether it's his age, or he's fed up, but got feeling he's missed out Glasgow gigs, cos we're the hardest audience to please. We made the effort to get to Perth, extra money too, so a thanks was missed. That goes for Edinburgh folks and elsewhere too. Is he frightened of Barrowlands? Nevertheless, his gigs and his presence will always be worthwhile. He is still Morrissey, and love him for being exactly who as we know him. x

Grumpy. Started off amazing then everything went a bit flat after alma matters.

Yeah, set list was amazing. I know it's over, ouija board brill, meat is murder as good as the day is was recorded. He was a bit kinda grumpy and did just walk off, but he is always unpredictable. That's why he's Morrissey. Was right at the front but only being 5 feet tall, I get really annoyed at guys at 6 feet and over pushing in front. It really gets intimidating when you're surrounded by tall ppl in a confined space. Support band were absolutely pants. The band themselves were actually quite good, but the person attempting to sing or whatever was a joke. They got booed a bit, rightly so. Moz - why do you bother? All in all loved setlist and all the band, but don't know whether it's his age, or he's fed up, but got feeling he's missed out Glasgow gigs, cos we're the hardest audience to please. We made the effort to get to Perth, extra money too, so a thanks was missed. That goes for Edinburgh folks and elsewhere too. Is he frightened of Barrowlands? Nevertheless, his gigs and his presence will always be worthwhile. He is still Morrissey, and love him for being exactly who as we know him. x

Was good to see Morrissey live in Perth, This was a sold out show, I thought Meat is murder was profound i am a mostly veggie as i saw similar footage 25 years ago and could`nt support it by eating meat and anyone who does is supporting it and should be ashamed. I do not know why he walked of stage so abruptly was disappointed he did`nt do more Smiths stuff, and think he should have thanked us and said goodnight its only manners c`mon Morrissey a lot of people went to a lot of effort to see you and we deserve better! but i wish you well and applaud you animal rights beliefs keep up the good work.

There's no such thing as "Mostly veggie" - It's black or white.

Ah so the last song was encore and he changed his shirt for that, yeah this felt like a warm up gig, i would not see him again as i do not feel i got my moneys worth. but very pleased he came to Perth.

He is dying a death.Wish that these awful embarassing things he does would stop, eventually no one with half a brain will want to be on his side.Only nutters who think he is great, 'cept , he clearly is not.Come on, it's very clear. He should call it a day.

Dear Morrissey: Good Show & Well Done Friend ! So, Morrissey, you walked off eh? l.o.l. Just git yourself out here to San Diego, where well...you know. "It could go on forever, in which case we do"...xox m.m.m.

Dear Morrissey: Good Show & Well Done Friend ! So, Morrissey, you walked off eh? l.o.l. Just git yourself out here to San Diego, where well...you know. "It could go on forever, in which case we do"...xox m.m.m.

May I suggest you go back and read the lyrics booklet?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz far from setting the world on fire zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz your fans have all gone to bed. zzzzzzzzzz.

The majority eat meat too - you f***ing facist bastard and dont like being dictated to.

if this was Florida, he would have cancelled. Consider yourselves lucky he played the entire show.

Haters be damned, I loved it. GREAT setlist!
Oh and here's a pic of the backdrop. The image posted on this site before was on the kick drum, with letters taped over it (was it 'artbashers'?).
http://instagr.am/p/FyJiy/

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom