Hello, I'm new around here

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
I've recently started posting regularly here in the forums and lurking around the chat all by myself. This didn't seem odd to me until fellow poster, Davie suggested I introduce myself proper. Well, here I am doing just that. I'm Linder (not like Linder Sterling, It's actually short for Lindermin, a nickname bestowed upon me by my band). I live in and love Moz Angeles. I've been a vegetarian for 11 years, since the first time I listened to Meat is Murder, actually. I'm an aspiring musician, visual artist and general laze about. I guess now we've been introduced, right? :blushing:

Re: Hello, I'm new around here.

Welcome Linder! :)
That's really interesting! 11 years a veggie? woah, well done!
I'm a singer/lyricist! What do you do in your band?

Come on everyone....Welcome Linder, for christs sake!

Welcome Linder! :)
That's really interesting! 11 years a veggie? woah, well done!
I'm a singer/lyricist! What do you do in your band?

Come on everyone....Welcome Linder, for christs sake!

Thanks! My band is called Strange Kicks and I'm the lead singer/lyricist and drummer. Sometimes I alternate and sing while playing rhythm guitar.

Thanks! My band is called Strange Kicks and I'm the lead singer/lyricist and drummer. Sometimes I alternate and sing while playing rhythm guitar.

Wow that's very good! I just concentrate on writing the best damn lyrics as possible! :D

Wow that's very good! I just concentrate on writing the best damn lyrics as possible! :D

We should share our work sometime. I'm waiting for a rough demo to get polished up and then I'll send it to you for a listen if you'd like. I really want to hear that Morrissey voice of yours.

That made my soul ache and I literally recoiled in my chair. What kind of great injustice is this? Are we having our first fight then, dearie?

Say what? Nonsense.

I never get into arguments with people on the internet.

Say what? Nonsense.

I never get into arguments with people on the internet.

sdz5lj.jpg

I've recently started posting regularly here in the forums and lurking around the chat all by myself. This didn't seem odd to me until fellow poster, Davie suggested I introduce myself proper. Well, here I am doing just that. I'm Linder (not like Linder Sterling, It's actually short for Lindermin, a nickname bestowed upon me by my band). I live in and love Moz Angeles. I've been a vegetarian for 11 years, since the first time I listened to Meat is Murder, actually. I'm an aspiring musician, visual artist and general laze about. I guess now we've been introduced, right? :blushing:

I personally would be very interested in viewing your visual art and reading your lyrics. Welcome, by the way. :p

Hey, thanks. You can check out all my strange compulsions at letyree.tumblr.com

I've already been through there...I thought perhaps you had more. The one with Pee Wee Herman and the pack of cigarettes was great.

I've already been through there...I thought perhaps you had more. The one with Pee Wee Herman and the pack of cigarettes was great.

Thanks a lot! I am the worlds greatest lag when it comes to posting my work online. In a way I guess you could say... I keep mine hidden! Ha cha cha cha.

Thanks a lot! I am the worlds greatest lag when it comes to posting my work online. In a way I guess you could say... I keep mine hidden! Ha cha cha cha.

You could always start up a Deviant Art account...you can sell prints on there.

Hello and welcome! I'm an aspiring musician as well.:)

Back
Top Bottom