Bad Youtube Covers of Morrissey/The Smiths

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Well maybe you'll think it's bad and then we'll both win.

Flawless logic. Go for it...just as long as it isn't that asshole who sings Morrissey as if he were Michael Stipe. I hate that guy...the Youtube user, not Michael Stipe.

OK here it is.

I have a sneaking suspicion this chick is deadly hot.

Dude...that is so awful even the cat is uninterested. Enough with the ukulele, people! Learn a REAL instrument.

Last edited by a moderator:
What can I say but "You Have Keel Me".

No...the guy I just posted 3 videos of above your comment.

Oh shit, yeah, I've seen these.

I think he can play. I get the Stipe comparison but I mean, there are WAY worse than this guy.

A bit dramatic though, he is.

Still...anybody covering Mama... I mean, c'mon, give him some credit. It's such a good song.

I won't give him any credit...he's a tool.

"Oh, look at me! I'm gonna take the saturation down on my videos and slow it down by two frames...then I'm going to not TRY to play the actual song, just strum a little and sing over it badly."

I hate him for that and the fact he has at least 100 covers where he butchers the likes of Lennon, Leadbelly, Ferry, and Bob f***ing Dylan.

And if you still think he's OK, try listening to this and telling me honestly that his voice isn't like nails on a chalkboard.

262895ce89daaa00fb549cb991e362ca.gif

[video]http://youtu.be/n8Cst7naBao[/video]covering the smiths is just a bad idea for most people

At least I can show my own face I don't need to be hidden behind an avatar.

But you ARE hidden behind an avatar...so shut up.

As anyone who has actually been on this site through the years (obviously not you) can attest to, images of myself HAVE appeared on this site. Ask Dave, Robby, Kewpie, Uncleskinny, Virtually Dead, NRITH, Skylarker, DAnn Coulter, Nugz, Cassius, Chica and many, many more. The only reason they are removed is because of certain people who I'm not allowed to name took personal information such as my pictures, address, real name, and phone number and posted them on other forums in a deceptive way.

If you want to have a beauty contest, by all means, let's go...

Why did you make that stuff publicly accessible to begin with?

I didn't, it was on a friend's only Facebook page and evidently one of my "friends" from this site wanted to be in the good graces of someone who didn't like me SO they gave them the inofrmation.

But, much earlier than that I was willingly posting pictures of myself on this site. In fact, I used to be my own avatar for 2 years on this site.

But you ARE hidden behind an avatar...so shut up.

As anyone who has actually been on this site through the years (obviously not you) can attest to, images of myself HAVE appeared on this site. Ask Dave, Robby, Kewpie, Uncleskinny, Virtually Dead, NRITH, Skylarker, DAnn Coulter, Nugz, Cassius, Chica and many, many more. The only reason they are removed is because of certain people who I'm not allowed to name took personal information such as my pictures, address, real name, and phone number and posted them on other forums in a deceptive way.

If you want to have a beauty contest, by all means, let's go...

Me? hidden behind something? Not at all. I don't need this.
I'm not as long as you are but I'm not pissing people off all the time as you're doing or making stupid thrad like this to get users down.

Me? hidden behind something? Not at all. I don't need this.
I'm not as long as you are but I'm not pissing people off all the time as you're doing or making stupid thrad like this to get users down.

You're not as long as me? I'm touched you noticed...

If I gave a damn about whether I pissed anyone off or not I'd be you - boring...but with better spelling and coherency. I haven't lived a repressed life...shame you have, though.

Back
Top Bottom