Bad Youtube Covers of Morrissey/The Smiths

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
You're not as long as me? I'm touched you noticed...

If I gave a damn about whether I pissed anyone off or not I'd be you - boring...but with better spelling and coherency. I haven't lived a repressed life...shame you have, though.

I guess you're kidding. Are you calling me boring? Am I boring because I don't annoy people making reidiculous comments about them and their "Morrissey's covers"? What do you understand for "repressed life"? If you say you didn't have a "repressed life" just because you feel comfortable to piss off, well, you're mistakem (I'm sure).
That's it. That's over.

I guess you're kidding. Are you calling me boring? Am I boring because I don't annoy people making reidiculous comments about them and their "Morrissey's covers"? What do you understand for "repressed life"? If you say you didn't have a "repressed life" just because you feel comfortable to piss off, well, you're mistakem (I'm sure).
That's it. That's over.

Is there a translator in the house? I hope all of what you just said made sense...at least to you.

You seem to have all day. You're on line all day long.
Tell me what you and I'll explain it to you, friend.

How am I supposed to explain your thoughts to myself?

I'm not on here all day...just all night...and not even most of the night.

File Under Lame:

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of....something I don't get is people who are groupies of cover bands. I can enjoy them, to a degree, if the real thing isn't around, but all the time I'm very aware that it's NOT THEM. It's basically just a huge public karaoke with a (usually) really good karaoke singer to lead everyone and a live band. It's fun and all...but to start obsessing over the cover band like one would over the original singer? Just leaves me scratching my head.

Speaking of....something I don't get is people who are groupies of cover bands. I can enjoy them, to a degree, if the real thing isn't around, but all the time I'm very aware that it's NOT THEM. It's basically just a huge public karaoke with a (usually) really good karaoke singer to lead everyone and a live band. It's fun and all...but to start obsessing over the cover band like one would over the original singer? Just leaves me scratching my head.

It helps ease the mind of people like the frinkers that they could come closer to their fantasy...

I frink, you frink, we all frink for...ice cream.

tumblr_kzlm0wYDbh1qa3nkyo1_r1_500.png

Back
Top Bottom