work for idle hands

N

November

If you have 5 seconds…

It’s amazing how Racism rears it’s ugly head when there is nothing new to talk about. I recently went to a Hockey Message board, (SLAM!), and was surprised at all of the racist remarks there, too. The offseason only lasts about 2-3 months and 3 weeks into the offseason the “country bashing” started. I suppose that is why we have borders because people cannot get along. Introduce something like the Web with anonymity and a little time on our hands and we cannot resist. I would rather read something a little more introspective than “My country is better than your country…yadda, yadda, yadda…YAWN” Well, the nice solution to end it here would be for Morrissey to put out a new album. Hopefully one with a harder edge. Kind of like Your Arsenal was to Kill Uncle.

And if you have 5 more seconds to spare…

One more thought(a selfish one at best)…I know it sounds really lame but I would LOVE for Morrissey to put out a Christmas album. (Many others do. Why don’t you? Do you want to?) Donate the money to charity or something to banish the commercial aspect of it. Personally, I am overwhelmed with Christian artists and Top 40 groups putting out the same Crap every year. It would be nice at the Holidays to hear Morrissey’s voice playing in the background. I could probably convert everyone at the Christmas party.

The Kind People, have a wonderful dream…

…Racists/(So called Patriots)…”When will you die…..When will you DIE?” “shhhhhhhhzzkkkt!” (Sound of the guillotine falling)

I recently went to a Hockey Message¿ board, (SLAM!), and was surprised at all of the racist remarks¿ there, too....I would rather read something a little more introspective than “My country is¿ better than your country…yadda, yadda, yadda…YAWN”

When I first got my computer, I was VERY into hockey, and would visit those hockey chatrooms during the season, to discuss, etc. I agree that, every once in a while, you'd get the "USA v Canada" spats, but they were mostly from younger kids with nothing better to do.¿Well, the nice solution to end it here would be for Morrissey to put >out a new album. Hopefully one with a harder edge. Kind of like Your¿ Arsenal was to Kill Uncle.

I kind of wish he would lean towards a qurkier sound, not so rock-oriented, like his last few albums were. I know that his band played a large part in his recent "style" of music, but I long for those eclectic sounds that came out of his collaborations with Street, Nevin and Reilly. And, if he DOES stick with his current band (which, don't get me wrong, I LOVE), I wish they'd experiment more with other sounds, styles.¿ And if you have 5 more seconds to spare…

Well, yeah, but make it snappy! ;)¿ One more thought(a selfish one at best)…I know it sounds really¿ lame but I would LOVE for Morrissey to put out a Christmas¿ album.

What??¿ Donate the money to charity or something to banish the commercial¿ aspect of it.

I've always pegged Morrissey as a quiet, anonymous contributor, if he donates, at all. Anyway, I could NOT see him doing anything like that; there's nothing "un"commercial about a Christmas album.¿ It would be nice at the Holidays to hear Morrissey’s voice¿ playing in the background. I could probably convert everyone at¿ the Christmas party.

Try playing Viva Hate! :)

Back
Top Bottom