morrissey_eindhoven_date_5_august_2011_02.jpg

thanks to quiffaa

all dates backed by TTY

HAVE FUN THERE!

Last edited:
Last edited:
New Album out in November......please
Cheers Moz

It's a beautiful venue. Not too big either. Saw BB King there and Van Morrison. It's almost in my parents' backyard, so I'm definitely gonna try and get tickets for this one. No ticket info yet on their website though... :confused:

I really hope I can go, but do you really have to sit? :S My mum got to a Dead Can Dance concert where you had to sit, and she said it sucked. I mean, at a concert you should be able to jump around?

I think they'll have some standing at the front, but on the sides it's all seated.

I really hope I can go, but do you really have to sit? :S My mum got to a Dead Can Dance concert where you had to sit, and she said it sucked. I mean, at a concert you should be able to jump around?

actiully at all seated morrissey concerts ive been to people jumped up to their feet as soon as moz appeared so dont worry, highly unlikely that people wont stand up;)

Online all tickets 49,- EUR, so doesn't look like seated...
(well, at least it's not possible to book exact seats...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, I just bought tickets, which they are going to send by email. Only they never asked for my email address :confused: Now what? :mad:

Oops - strange...
I also bought a ticket, but I opened an account before so I already received the mail incl. ticket.
Try to phone them, elles?

On which website did you buy them? You need an account which is matched to an emailaddress for both websites selling the tickets (www.muziekgebouweindhoven.nl and www.ticketmaster.nl).

On a side note: I just bought mine and to say that I'm excited right now is an understatement! So happy!

Oops - strange...
I also bought a ticket, but I opened an account before so I already received the mail incl. ticket.
Try to phone them, elles?

I tried, but you can only phone between 13:00 and ..., I have send them an email though.

On which website did you buy them? You need an account which is matched to an emailaddress for both websites selling the tickets (www.muziekgebouweindhoven.nl and www.ticketmaster.nl).

On a side note: I just bought mine and to say that I'm excited right now is an understatement! So happy!

Ok, maybe I was already logged in, I just noticed that I can logout, so it would make sense ;). Unfortunately I am at work so cannot check my email at home, hopefully it will be ok.... If so, see you there :)

Back
Top Bottom