5th august:eindhoven/netherlands

Yeah, we've booked the hotels etc for all night so thats fine.

Yeah it seems like it will be very busy! Glad that it's not all 'gay' themed in clubs etc.

Will the Morrissey show sell out? I haven't got a ticket yet.

Yeah, we've booked the hotels etc for all night so thats fine.

Yeah it seems like it will be very busy! Glad that it's not all 'gay' themed in clubs etc.

Will the Morrissey show sell out? I haven't got a ticket yet.

Yes, the show is officially sold out now, and if you're looking for a place to spend the night out afterwards, there will be a fabulous Moz/Smiths-night at the renowned Effenaar (just near the Muziekgebouw) afterwards:

http://www.effenaar.nl/agenda/6982

web620-AfterpartyA4_1.jpg

Yes, the show is officially sold out now, and if you're looking for a place to spend the night out afterwards, there will be a fabulous Moz/Smiths-night at the renowned Effenaar (just near the Muziekgebouw) afterwards:

http://www.effenaar.nl/agenda/6982

Hi G.

the ffnaar is 10 minutes walk from the muziekgebouw, well if you walk slow just having
seen the gig, and memorise or still cloudwalking

it's a bit back to the railwaystation, but if you turn right from the centre to the railway just walk over into
the Dommelstraat, you can also walk along the railwayroad, and than you can't miss it, it's just the other part
of the centre, the Dommelstraat has some bars too, but no need if there's an afterparty in the FF-naar

btw no soccer that friday PSV plays his first game in Alkmaar out to AZ, maybe FC Eindhoven is playing that night
but that's a league lower though if den bosch or helmond sport play here, it can be nasty around the railwaystation
no need to fear, police is famous in Eindhoven for handling that sorta lads, first hit, than take them in custody though most times they get put on the train, and railwaypolice will travel along if there's a crowd of hooligans

anyway great night spinning records, I got a ticket the day after it was on sale, maybe I drop by for an hour or so, the current behaviour
of Morrissey towards his fans,...so could be a going to sleep at the time the gig starts...well I l'll say no yes or no...
have the ticket, but must sit, otherwise I leave

greetings

Last edited:
Flying in Thurs to Amsterdam then train to Eindhoven on Friday afternoon for booze, bars and moz! :)

Can't wait.

The afterparty will be until 4 o'clock in the morning, last train from Eindhoven Central (which is next to De Effenaar) to Amsterdam central will leave om 04.01!
First train on Saturday morning leaves on 07.22. Have fun!

For your information!

it could be a mess, the Eindhoven fair is starting this afternoon, it's on one place on the other side of the station,
so that's not the problem, but drunken idiots going into to town may cause trouble, so don't go into discussion walk just straighy and easy
to where yer wanted to go, after the gig...

Last edited:
Just returned from the Eindhoven show. Excellent gig. Morrissey was in high spirits and gave an inspiring performance of nearly 70 minutes including encores. Opening with Everyday is like Sunday followed by There's A Light immediately created an excellent atmozzphere in the sold out auditorium. Kids A Looker was dropped from the set and Black Cloud was back in aswell as Satellite Of Love. MAin set closers Speedway and Meat Is Murder were definitive highlights.

Didn't go to the Morrissey/Smiths afterparty at De Effenaar, as I had a 150 kilometer drive ahead of me, but for those who went, I hope you enjoyed!

And a different angle of the same track:

Both give a nice idea of the venue and atmozzphere

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom