Morrissey in Poland (July 2011)

Krakow!!!! Could some one translate the website for me and tell me how to get tickets? could well be my first trip abroad to see the great man

hi yes noticed that but cant see the ticket details for the krakow date, any help would be appreciated

Hello everyone! Great news! I can't wait for Cracow gig!

Hi, i know cracow quite well, were abouts is the venue and when do tickets go on sale as im currently looking at flights over

thanks

ive heard krakow is more beautiful (from the architecture etc) than warsaw. well enjoy it there people;)

ive heard krakow is more beautiful (from the architecture etc) than warsaw. well enjoy it there people;)

i have never been to warsaw, but i have been to krakow quite a lot, it is the most beautiful city i have been too. brilliant people, brilliant bars, brilliant night life and beautiful streets

were are the krakow tickets on sale from, please

thankyou, it is so tempting, had the date been announced a few months ago i'd probably have been able to afford flights

Krakow!!!! Could some one translate the website for me and tell me how to get tickets? could well be my first trip abroad to see the great man
Hey if you have any problems with translation you can pm me.

Last edited:
Hey if you have any problems with translation you can pm me.

Thankyou, i'm just looking at flights now and hoping my friend agrees to come. I've always wished moz would play Krakow and he finally is. Do you know what the venue is like? Big/Small Standing/seated?

thankyou

OH - MY - GOD!!!! I can't believe it! :guitar:

.... Looks like he REALLY enjoyed the 2009 Warsaw gig and therefore he's coming back - that's what makes me smile ever since I've learnt about the dates.

Last edited:
Thankyou, i'm just looking at flights now and hoping my friend agrees to come. I've always wished moz would play Krakow and he finally is. Do you know what the venue is like? Big/Small Standing/seated?

thankyou
I'll pm you.:)

OH - MY - GOD!!!! I can't believe it! :guitar:

.... Looks like he REALLY enjoyed the 2009 Warsaw gig and therefore he's coming back - that's what makes me smile ever since I've learnt about the dates.
To jest super!!!!Ja nie moglam w to uwierzyc i prawie mi laptop z ręki wypadł!!!A już prawie straciłam nadzieje ze On przyjedzie do Polski a tu taka nowina!!!!Piękne!!!!Jak ja się cieszę!!!!!!

Did you have any joy when it came to flights? Looking from London they are more than I thought, about £190 cheapest.

To jest super!!!!Ja nie moglam w to uwierzyc i prawie mi laptop z ręki wypadł!!!A już prawie straciłam nadzieje ze On przyjedzie do Polski a tu taka nowina!!!!Piękne!!!!Jak ja się cieszę!!!!!!

Miałem dziś to samo!

Couldn't be happier!

Back
Top Bottom