Anyone received tickets ofr the York show?

I was told York tickets to be sent out yesterday when I got through...Not arrived yet.

I don't think the Barbican Box Office has a clue, they told me they dispatched all of them last Thursday, then some people got told Yesterday....I just hope mine turn up tomorrow if thats the case!

mine came today, panic over! They did sent £170's worth of tickets in one envelope with just recorded delivery to secure them though which I thought was a bit risky!

I ordered my York tickets through the Barbican and I gather from this thread that they were sent out recorded delivery around 10 days ago. The good old royal mail told me that they had been sent back to the 'sender', although no address was given for the sender on the envelope, causing complications...

Could anyone tell me whether the recorded delivery tickets actually had a return address on it or not? Trying to sort this out... Thanks.

I ordered my York tickets through the Barbican and I gather from this thread that they were sent out recorded delivery around 10 days ago. The good old royal mail told me that they had been sent back to the 'sender', although no address was given for the sender on the envelope, causing complications...

Could anyone tell me whether the recorded delivery tickets actually had a return address on it or not? Trying to sort this out... Thanks.

The envelope does not have return address.
However, Barbican address on the ticket is visible from the window of the envelope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom