Anyone received tickets ofr the York show?

deco105

I bought 1 on their website, but haven't received it yet, anyone?

I bought 1 on their website, but haven't received it yet, anyone?

the York barbican didn't receive the slips to print the tickets on when they expected to, but they have confirmed they will be sending out all the tickets around mid-May.

Hope this helps =)

So, anyone?
Also, anyone looking to share a hotel (twin) room?

Anyone received York/Middlesbrough tickets yet?

I still haven't got my tickets from the York barbican box office yet, just wondering if its only me that hasn't got them?

I also noticed some people have tickets for the 02 Leeds gig already, but the Boro ones are no where in sight!

:straightface:

Re: Anyone received York/Middlesbrough tickets yet?

still waiting for york! spoke to box office and they said they"re still waiting for them to come in but SHOULD be sent out in the next 2 weeks..Leeds came within a few days of ordering

My Leeds tickets came last week and my Middlesbrough just arrived today :)

I've rang up the York box office four times in the last 2 months, every time they've said the tickets would be sent out within two weeks, nothing quite like being lied to repeatedly!

Hopefully my Boro ones will arrive tomorrow then from Ticketmaster =)

Cheers

Yay, York tickets arrived!

Yay, York tickets arrived!

Hey Kewpie, did you order from the Barbican website?

My York ones from the Barbican haven't turned up even though people on Twitter have told me their's have arrived.

My Boro ones from ticketmaster are also nowhere to be seen!

Panic :straightface:

still haven't got mine, apparently they were all printed and sent recorded delivery on June 2nd. Im starting to think someone at Royal Mail has decided to treat themselves to my tickets....

still haven't got mine, apparently they were all printed and sent recorded delivery on June 2nd. Im starting to think someone at Royal Mail has decided to treat themselves to my tickets....

Still waiting for mine, keep trying York Barbican but just end up on hold and give up after 10mins.

my york tickets, arrived, just waiting for stoke and leeds

Back
Top Bottom