Thread: Question Operaen Kopenhagen

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Question Operaen Kopenhagen

On the seating chart of the Operaen in Kopenhagen they mention Parket and Balkon 1, 2 and 3. I assume that Parket will be standing. What do you select as ticket type, they mention PL1 to PL4, PLK and PL5U. I do not understand, can anyone help

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 9

Default Re: Question Operaen Kopenhagen

Operaen is the Opera in Copenhagen so everything will be seated. You can see a picture of the stage here: http://kglteater.dk/da/OmTeateret/Sc...ore_Scene.aspx

Parket is seated on the ground floor and then there are three different balconys. Balcony 1 being the lowest and then rising with balcony 2 and 3. There are five different price categories; Prisgruppe A-D and S. On the tab Prices there are category 1-5; category 1 is the same as A, 2 the same as B etc. But then there is also the category PLK and I have no idea what this is. Possibly the loge.

0 Not allowed!
    What then is salvation? I believe that salvation is the process through which one suddenly is able to bear that this life is meaninglees, empty, cold and indifferent - in itself a nothingness.

Thumbs Up

Ok, I think I understand, thank you

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

would be much easier if i could view the seating charts and pricecategory at the billetnet site..even though i can view seating charts from the venue homepage but i dotn know to which price category it is- it i dont underasnd why i cant view it at the billetnet site.can anyone? anyone bother to upload their billetnet seatring charts pics? i would be most grateful?thanks very much
    http://www.billetnet.dk/venue/operae...&Impop=1&CNTX=
    its several images

0 Not allowed!
    Morrissey asked my cousin where he was from. He answered Compton, which to Morrissey replied"Oh, so you're straight outta Compton aye?"[QUOTE from Ready With Ready-Wit;830350]
    Ich weiss nicht, zu wem ich gehöre-ich glaub ich gehör`nur mir ganz allein"(I dont know to whom I belong to,I think I only belong to myself)Friedrich Holländer-1932-
    Lifeguard, save me from life,cause it's the only life I'll ever have. Moz
    "Mein Kopf ist ein Labyrinth,mein Leben ist ein Minenfeld"
    E.N.

Thumbs Up

There's a seating chart with price categories here http://www.billetnet.dk/event/morrissey-Tickets/DOK1107

0 Not allowed!
    What then is salvation? I believe that salvation is the process through which one suddenly is able to bear that this life is meaninglees, empty, cold and indifferent - in itself a nothingness.

Thumbs Up

You should choose Aarhus instead. Small standing venue placing only 700 people.

Can`t see why anyone would choose Operaen.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Ogden View Post

I have. I am seeing him in Copenhagen, Århus and Helsingborg. The tickets to Copenhagen was really expensive. 80 pounds.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Then we will be seeing eachother in Århus. I`ll probably be the only norwegian in the crowd!

0 Not allowed!

Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

Then we will be seeing eachother in Århus. I`ll probably be the only norwegian in the crowd!
    Don't worry, Stanley. You won't.
    - trickster, Oslo

0 Not allowed!

red forever
    Thumbs Up

why choose just one? although I can see if you could only make it to one gig and you lived in copenhagen why you would choose that one.

(btw, anyone going from copenhagen to aarhus and want to give me a ride?)

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

You can take an interactive tour of Operaen here: http://kglteater.dk/360/website.html It looks amazing. Fabulous.

sweetadeline - I see that you're from Copenhagen. Have you ever been to the Operaen? I got a ticket in the Orkester; that must be the orchestra pit?

0 Not allowed!

red forever
    Thumbs Up

nope, I've not been before and neither have most people in copenhagen if the news is anything to go by about. I saw an article a few weeks ago about how the place is hemmorhaging money and attendance numbers are pathetically low. it does look quite spectacular though. myself and my boyfriend are in the orkester section as well so I guess we'll just have to wait and see if that's the orchestra pit. from the seating chart it looks like rows A - G are separate from the rest of the parket so that would make sense if it was the orchestra pit.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

I've been there once or twice because as a student its absurdly cheap. And regardless of where you are the acoustic engineering is going to provide some great acoustics. I wonder if this will be the show which is going to be filmed for posterity

0 Not allowed!

Why WOULDN'T someone want to do a concert at Operaen? It's a beautiful room and the acoustics are great - a really brilliant venue I saw Rufus Wainwright there a few years ago and it was a great overall concert experience, partly because of good sound and the lovely room.

0 Not allowed!