Anyone have the 'Refusal' demos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
So you're saying you had this and didn't send it to anybody? Wow... what a selfish hoarder.

Being unable to access this site is not an excuse. We all know anybody can post anything anonymously on the main page.

My laptop crashed = my dog ate my homework.

I am all for sharing... so I would like to apologize to everybody here, but unfortunately my laptop crashed and I lost the Wolverhampton 1988 video, the Southpaw demos, Hollywood DVD, Kit and a lot more stuff. It crashed seconds before I was about to post the links here.

Can anybody send me all this stuff in a PM? Thanks!

I like you.

I have nothing left to do because my dog chewed my external hard drive where I kept the Years of Refusal demos.

Can anyone please PM the links? Thanks!

When you say your "external hard drive" are you really meaning your "sandy vagina"?

When you say your "external hard drive" are you really meaning your "sandy vagina"?

I dated a girl back in high school named Sandy Vagina. She got teased a lot, but that's because no one took the time to get to know the real her.

I did, though. Sweet girl.

I like you.

:)

Is that an attempt to detract the attention from the main topic on this thread, which is how you had rare material you chose to keep to yourself?

You're so clever! Now if only you knew how to backup important files.

Oh, he's very clever. As he is quick to remind everyone regularly, he finished 2nd grade at the age of 7 months.

Is that an attempt to detract the attention from the main topic on this thread, which is how you had rare material you chose to keep to yourself?

Your point is what? That I should share files on a site I was banned from?

You fail at logic almost as badly as you do at debating religion. :lbf:

Oh, he's very clever. As he is quick to remind everyone regularly, he finished 2nd grade at the age of 7 months.

Oh yeah, I can see that.

Don't you find ironic that such a clever(1) and generous(2) person on this website(3) would:

1) Lose important files...
2) ...BEFORE having the chance to share with anybody...
3) ...because we all know it's impossible to post stuff here anonymously.

What a tragic series of events.

Oh yeah, I can see that.

Don't you find ironic that such a clever(1) and generous(2) person on this website(3) would:

Yes, and he's such a kindhearted, community-minded philanthropist, too. I can't believe he lost those files before he was able to share with all of us. Darn the luck...the irony is daunting.

Your point is what? That I should share files on a site I was banned from?

Point? I don't have a point.
It seems you do though, look:

I would have leaked it too without a doubt. It's the right thing to do considering everything all the other Moz collectors have leaked here.

Too bad there's NOTHING you could have done to share these rarities you had with all the other Moz collectors. After all, this is the only place in the entire world where you could have posted such things, and you definitely need to be a registered member of this forum to be allowed to post anything.

Oh yeah, I can see that.

When you've actually contributed something to this site other than boredom and idiocy, perhaps I'll take your incessant whining seriously...perhaps. The fact you bumped an over two month old thread just so you could attempt to be clever in it is truly pathetic and speaks volumes about you.

I don't owe any of you anything, and I don't feel I'm owed anything in return. If I feel like sharing something, I will. If I don't feel like it, deal with it.
If you don't like that, burn the Hollywood Bowl audio I leaked (and you downloaded) to a CD and then shove it up your asshole.

If you don't like that, burn the Hollywood Bowl audio I leaked (and you downloaded) to a CD and then shove it up your asshole.

OMG! You're my hero. I did what you suggested.
I did burn the Hollywood Bowl audio on a CD, shoved it up the ass and...

omgowned.jpg
MAGIC!

omgowned.jpg
MAGIC!

Oh yeah, "omgowned" is right. :rolleyes:

Next time, don't spend half an hour trying to come up with a comeback.

omgowned.jpg
MAGIC!

F**k me Flax. How did you manage to download Viva Hate's audio and make it into a factory pressed DVD? Amazing.

Dave

Collectors Of The World...

Back
Top Bottom