What's the name of the upcoming tour?

Re: Apocalypse Now

"THE KING'S ENGLISH"

> It's called "Hello, Where Am I?"

Yes, yes, yes, that sounds like an excellent title, quite charming ummm or maybe it could go under the title ummm, hmmm, ummm, hmmpfff, well nevermind it doesn't have that nice ummm, roll of the tongue to it as I thought. Sorry again.

love always.

> Yes, yes, yes, that sounds like an excellent title, quite charming ummm or
> maybe it could go under the title ummm, hmmm, ummm, hmmpfff, well
> nevermind it doesn't have that nice ummm, roll of the tongue to it as I
> thought. Sorry again.

> love always.

Actually, just title it "Roll Of The Tongue" Oh well, maybe not, does that sound too heavy metal, ha ha!

> Actually, just title it "Roll Of The Tongue" Oh well, maybe not,
> does that sound too heavy metal, ha ha!

Hmmm, "Roll Of The Tongue" well of course, yes, yes. Heavy meatal????? No, no, no, such things my dear, hmmm....... Will you be there????l. Hope to see you there.

Well do I have to say it?

God bless AmeriKKKa

Margot Wallstrom, European commissioner for the environment, said "The United States is the only nation to have spoken out against and rejected the global framework for addressing climate change. The European Union urges the United States to reconsider its position. All countries have to act, but the industrialised world has to take the lead."

The United States is the world's largest polluter and rejected the Kyoto Treaty shortly after President George W. Bush took office last year. He argued it would harm the U.S. economy and instead announced policy changes likely to push them up by 30 percent by 2010, according to the European Commission.

Greenpeace's Michel Raquet called the EU move "very significant" giving the EU "the political credibility to put the Johannesburg train back on the right track."

Environmental group Greenpeace argues that the three biggest oil companies -- Esso, Shell, BP -- and others are still the "bad guys of global warming."

It says the companies show no sign of moving from fossil fuels to "green" fuels like bio-diesel and hydrogen.

Greenpeace says the oil and gas industry donated more than $25 million to the Republican Party in the 2000 U.S. presidential race and says BP and Esso were two of the three biggest donors according to Political Money Line, an independent website that tracks political contributions.

Meanwhile, The Saturday June 1st headline out of the Atlanta-Journal Constitution reads:

Toxins in Air Raise Cancer Risk

This article goes on to state that the EPA's long-awaited air toxics assessment tallied levels of 33 toxic pollutants for every census tract in the United States. It appeared without announcement on an agency Web site Friday afternoon.

Keeping in mind that I'm a peace loving, citizen-of-the-world who values his "freedom" to breathe non-toxic air...

why can't the rest of the world make W's policies unprofitable?

Actually, I'm begging you to do so!

Re: Relax!

> begging you to do so!

Enjoy the world while it's still here.
(not meaning to be flippant, but live for today. tomorrow comes)

> Hmmm, "Roll Of The Tongue" well of course, yes, yes. Heavy
> meatal????? No, no, no, such things my dear, hmmm....... Will you be
> there????l. Hope to see you there.

> Well do I have to say it?

Oh I'll be there - without question. Hopefully there will be dates in the southeast section of the US. Atlanta would be devine. Swivel on over. But I am willing to travel to the end of the earth.

> Oh I'll be there - without question. Hopefully there will be dates in the
> southeast section of the US. Atlanta would be devine. Swivel on over. But
> I am willing to travel to the end of the earth.

The end of the earth will not be necessary my dear, believe me but thank you for the thought in volunteering. I'll see you there.

Re: God bless AmeriKKKa

> Actually, I'm begging you to do so!

Couldn't a post as long-winded as that be considered pollution?

Re: God bless AmeriKKKa

Funny that you use my name, as if I am not an environmentalist. I'll put my beliefs, my volunteer work, and most importantly my lifestyle, against anyone's in this forum as to the environment. I'm fully aware that my government is corrupt, thank you. Did I ever say otherwise? The funny thing is, I remember being told to shut up about pointing out such things by the very Democrats who today have finally jumped on the bandwagon now that it's the trendy thing to do, what with W. in office. Please.

Back
Top Bottom